Flatten The Curve, Not The Economy - Let's Get Back To Work Now

It's too late for "everyone back to work". People are scared. Businesses are shutting down for awhile. And the democRATS are thinking it's ok to not send people money. Pathetic. Get the checks in the mail asap. This is the best proposal trump has made since he took office.

WHO'S making that mistake?? The governors of Cali NY Ill Conn... THEY are ones shutting down almost 40% of the economy... And the "bail-out"???? That's just another bi-partisan shit show.. TWICE the money for HALF of the benefit...
As fundamentally corrupt as it is, capitalism can withstand a thirty day shutdown which is what we're looking at if we follow the South Korean model on a NATIONAL scale.

US Capitalism can not withstand an 18 month closure, and that is likely what will happen if we follow the Italian response.

Why would the country re-elect Trump after the made such a colossal and costly mistake?

WHO'S making that mistake?? The governors of Cali NY Ill Conn... THEY are ones shutting down almost 40% of the economy... And the "bail-out"???? That's just another bi-partisan shit show.. TWICE the money for HALF of the benefit...

Whatever else you THINK YOU know that came from partisan hack sources is just spin and propaganda...
Didn’t the CDC recommend against gatherings greater than 10 people?

I recommend that all the time but I hate crowds...

You live in Urban areas that are incubators for disease and viruses, so let be realistic and understand people will die from this virus, so the question does the few thousand we save worth crashing our economy because of China Kung Flu Panda Virus?

We should have locked mummy dust faring old folks and the sick and then did the herd inoculation and let people get the virus and let their immune fight it...

I believe we overreacted on this one...

So did Trump’s CDC recommend no gatherings over 10 people?

Pretty hard to run a business, restaurant, resort, sporting event, or really almost anything in compliance with that recommendation.

For better or worse, Trump is on the hook for the results of the actions of his administration during this time. If you think it’s being overblown, Trump is at the very least responsible for the recommendations coming out of his administration that contribute to that.

And if Trump did not do this you and the left will be screaming he is trying to kill all of you, so he is damn if he does and damn if he does not...

The question for me is did Pelosi and Democrat ran States like California agree with the CDC and if so then why are you not pissed at them?

They could have said it was not needed but you do know they were the ones wanting a National Lockdown, so let cut the shit here and admit Trump can never do anything correct in your eyes...

It is like the left blaming Trump not having a member of the CDC so that China Government could lie to them...

No win scenario for him...
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
I’m not pissed at people for following the CDC advice.
But then again I’m not calling this overblown. You are. So do you blame Trump for damaging the economy by overblowing this disease?

I blame China Government like everyone else should...
Did China make us shut down our economy?

Actually they made the entire World shutdown...

Iran government fell ill from China Government failure to contain the virus.

Italy is lockdown...

Let me guess you blame Trump for that, don't you?

Why would the country re-elect Trump after the made such a colossal and costly mistake?

Whatever else you THINK YOU know that came from partisan hack sources is just spin and propaganda...

You live in Urban areas that are incubators for disease and viruses, so let be realistic and understand people will die from this virus, so the question does the few thousand we save worth crashing our economy because of China Kung Flu Panda Virus?

We should have locked mummy dust faring old folks and the sick and then did the herd inoculation and let people get the virus and let their immune fight it...

Pretty hard to run a business, restaurant, resort, sporting event, or really almost anything in compliance with that recommendation.

For better or worse, Trump is on the hook for the results of the actions of his administration during this time. If you think it’s being overblown, Trump is at the very least responsible for the recommendations coming out of his administration that contribute to that.

And if Trump did not do this you and the left will be screaming he is trying to kill all of you, so he is damn if he does and damn if he does not...

The question for me is did Pelosi and Democrat ran States like California agree with the CDC and if so then why are you not pissed at them?

They could have said it was not needed but you do know they were the ones wanting a National Lockdown, so let cut the shit here and admit Trump can never do anything correct in your eyes...

It is like the left blaming Trump not having a member of the CDC so that China Government could lie to them...

But then again I’m not calling this overblown. You are. So do you blame Trump for damaging the economy by overblowing this disease?

Italy is lockdown...

The Iranian government gets sick has zero effect on our economy and Italy going on lockdown has very little either.

But I thought you said this was overblow? Now you’re pointing at countries who are falling apart because of it.

Which is it?

Than what are bitching about? You're so entirely consumed by TDS that apparently you can't think for yourself.. RECOMMENDING is diff from OUTLAWING.. There ARE many "gatherings" that CAN be justified.. Not just "critical" jobs.. Nashville got hit by a tornado a couple weeks ago.. Those folks are STILL in complete limbo.. Shutting down "non critical" businesses BY LAW would leave them completely helpless to recover....

THINK... Don't post without it... Just sayin'... It's NOT Trump's fault.. That's childish. And the situation requires you TRY to use some personal reasoning and DROP the political BS....

Italy is lockdown...

The Iranian government gets sick has zero effect on our economy and Italy going on lockdown has very little either.

But I thought you said this was overblow? Now you’re pointing at countries who are falling apart because of it.

Which is it?

You asked me who do I blame?

And I answered China Government because they started the crash before Trump and the CDC ordered the ten or less people rule or will you deny this?

You do know markets started to tank when China Government shut down their plants but I bet Rachel Maddow forgot to tell you that didn't she?

So as you blame Trump for all of this just remember all this could have been avoided had China Government been honest and not allow the virus spread around the World...

Do I believe millions will die from this Virus?

Nope, and I doubt we reach the 2009 Pandemic levels either but it was Democrats in California and New York demanding action, so Trump obliged and now you are mad he did as you and your party wanted...

He can not win when the deck is stacked against him...

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

And I answered China Government because they started the crash before Trump and the CDC ordered the ten or less people rule or will you deny this?

You do know markets started to tank when China Government shut down their plants but I bet Rachel Maddow forgot to tell you that didn't she?

So as you blame Trump for all of this just remember all this could have been avoided had China Government been honest and not allow the virus spread around the World...

Nope, and I doubt we reach the 2009 Pandemic levels either but it was Democrats in California and New York demanding action, so Trump obliged and now you are mad he did as you and your party wanted...

Is Trump responsible for his actions or not?

Because all I see is you blaming anyone else but him.

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

You don't like my answer?

Is it because it does not support your ludicrous notion that Trump crashed the World Economy?

Is because I pointed out the fact that China Government caused the crash when they took their economy off line?

What is Trump mistake?

Trying to spin this about Deep State but besides that he has done everything your side has been requesting, so why are you upset?

Will you ever admit China Government lied to the World and Crashed the World Economy?

Now any time now you will write about how Trump called the whole thing a Hoax and I have a link to explain to simple minded people like you what he actually said and it is not FOX News either...

So again had China been honest and contained the virus none of this would have happened but you can not and will not accept that because Trump is a Republican and he is thy enemy...

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

Are YOU responsible for ACCUSING him of single handedly "crashing the economy"?????

Or are you just venting???

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

You don't like my answer?

Is it because it does not support your ludicrous notion that Trump crashed the World Economy?

Is because I pointed out the fact that China Government caused the crash when they took their economy off line?

What is Trump mistake?

Trying to spin this about Deep State but besides that he has done everything your side has been requesting, so why are you upset?

Will you ever admit China Government lied to the World and Crashed the World Economy?

Now any time now you will write about how Trump called the whole thing a Hoax and I have a link to explain to simple minded people like you what he actually said and it is not FOX News either...

So again had China been honest and contained the virus none of this would have happened but you can not and will not accept that because Trump is a Republican and he is thy enemy...
I didn’t like your answer because it’s not an answer to my question. You’re not answering my question.

I thought you said this was overblown? If so, Trump has been a part of it being overblown which is ultimately harmful to the economy.

Does Trump have responsibility for that?

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

Are YOU responsible for ACCUSING him of single handedly "crashing the economy"?????

I haven’t said anything of the sort. All I’m doing is asking his supporters if Trump has any responsibility for anything.

So far the answer is no.

The CDC is part of the problem --- Trump should have never let them frame any of his messaging or policies --- they can do whatever science stuff they need to do -- but they should never have the influence to close any business...

Trump was weak to let them tell him what to do -- hopefully now he will finally be strong enough to call this thing over and let the bodies fall where they may -- if anything, it will thin out the herd and make our country better....the economy is what we need to save above anything else

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

I haven’t said anything of the sort. All I’m doing is asking his supporters if Trump has any responsibility for anything.

So far the answer is no.

Actually you did... In post #2 of this thread... Try to follow your own side of the discussion here.. You said.......

I am following the discussion.. You're demagoguing... So -- you're pretty much irrelevant to the ACTUAL TOPIC of this thread.... Been fun.. Ciao.....

Back to the actual topic.. :rolleyes-41: Just saw Texas Lt Gov Patrick speak DIRECTLY to this question.. He's turning 70 and has "some issues" that put him at high risk.. What he said was to the effect,

I owe my grandchildren a country like the one I'm lived in and served.. And there's a good chance we could break the economy for decades to come by shutting it down.. So when I weigh that against the "mostly known" virus risks, I'm more than willing to err on the side of the FUTURE of this nation...

Just aired on Tucker Carlson.. No clips available yet.. LOOK for it... It's pretty much the way I feel looking at the alternatives today...

Back to the actual topic.. :rolleyes-41: Just saw Texas Lt Gov Patrick speak DIRECTLY to this question.. He's turning 70 and has "some issues" that put him at high risk.. What he said was to the effect,

I owe my grandchildren a country like the one I'm lived in and served.. And there's a good chance we could break the economy for decades to come by shutting it down.. So when I weigh that against the "mostly known" virus risks, I'm more than willing to err on the side of the FUTURE of this nation...

Just aired on Tucker Carlson.. No clips available yet.. LOOK for it... It's pretty much the way I feel looking at the alternatives today...

Closing down the Country will not just throw us into a great depression but the entire World Economy will collapse...

So it is clear and lockdown the sick and elderly and everyone else get to work and hope for the best...

Italy is lockdown...

Which is it?

China PM Xi had to tell trump personally? Again, trump could have listened to his own intelligence community instead of downplaying the virus for two months.

Of course, trump doesn't know the meaning of pandemic.

Forum List

Back