Florida Pulse gay club attacked

You need to get your story straight. You know nothing about the bar, do you? You made up the story about your friends telling you that it is a dive bar. Why must you be dishonest?

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, liar.

You sure hate it when someone catches you lying.

No cares what you think. Everyone knows that you are a liar.

Yeah....except you can't point out a single time I've lied here.

You lied in this thread. Simple.

I can....liar

Do it. I'll wait.

How many more innocent American gays will have to be slaughtered, before the LGBT community will get behind Trump's call to stop Islamic migration until we can figure this out? Young Syrian men of military age leaving their home and family to come here? That's a warning that shouldn't be overlooked.

Gays are fucking mad to support Hillary who vows to continue Obama's policy of Muslim migration to this country.

Yeah that just makes me scratch my head in wonder. I guess they must continually tell themselves "it can't happen here" over and over.

The Taliban and ISIS go at each other. The Taliban will win this one as the Pashtun have won every war with another force in that part of the world since the death of Alexander the great.

And soon to be coming to our shores, thank you libtards.

Taliban Jihadists Skin Man Alive After Ripping His Eyes Out

A 21-year-old Afghan was “skinned alive” by the Taliban, who also ripped out his eyes, in “retaliation” for the death of one of its former commanders allegedly at the hands of a distant relative of the victim, The Washington Post (WaPo) has learned from a local lawmaker.
The gruesome incident, which has been reportedly documented in a video and photograph that have been disseminated, occurred back in December in Ghor province, a remote region located in central Afghanistan, and has raised speculation on whether it is a sign of more Taliban brutality to come.

Taliban terrorists “dragged” the victim, identified as laborer Fazl Ahmad, “from his house and cut out his eyes in retaliation,” reports The Post, adding, “Ahmad was still alive and screaming when the attackers began carving the skin off his chest, leaving his heart exposed.”

Ghor province officials told WaPo that the jihadists then “threw” Ahmad’s body “off a 10-story cliff.”

“They skinned him alive,” declared Ruqiya Naeel, a local lawmaker.

The Taliban has denied carrying out the savage crime, notes The Post.

Naeel’s declaration comes nearly two months after various media outlets reported several Taliban commanders who defected to the local branch of the Islamic State had switched their loyalty back to the Taliban, claiming that they were repelled by the brutal actscommitted by the Khorasan province (IS-K/ISIL-KP), namely beheadings.

“Ahmad’s death is the latest in a string of violent acts across Afghanistan over the past six months. Rattled officials say the 15-year war has taken an increasingly brutal turn,” points out The Post.

Last edited:

I can....liar

Everyone can. He just lied in his post as he lies in every post he makes. Ignore him.

Of course. Except you can't cite a single one. You are awesome. Tell us again how you peed all over a Starbuck's restroom.

I can....liar

Do it. I'll wait.

You lied about me, we both know this. The problem is you tell so many whoppers you forget the ones you've told. Now run along....liar

Muslims vs Gays. The left is gonna be VERY confused about which side to take.

One of my employees who is Puerto Rican just informed me that there are a lot of guys named Omar who are Puerto Rican. I heard that he was from Miami, so my friend could be right. If it's true, he isn't likely Muslim.

50 casualties! Wow. How soon will Obama's regime have CAIR hold a press conference to deny Islamic support of this mass killing?

I can....liar

Do it. I'll wait.

You lied about me, we both know this. The problem is you tell so many whoppers you forget the ones you've told. Now run along....liar

I lied about you?

That's interesting. What did I say?

Wasn't the terrorist American born??? Or was he a naturalized citizen? One article I read mentioned he was an American Citizen....?

That is the point; with these Jihadist extremists, citizenship is irrelevant. They consider themselves citizens of Heaven and will do whatever they think that they should do to honor the Prophet and obey the Quran, naturalized or natural born, it doesnt matter to them in their perspective.

Why bring more of them in?

One of my employees who is Puerto Rican just informed me that there are a lot of guys named Omar who are Puerto Rican. I heard that he was from Miami, so my friend could be right. If it's true, he isn't likely Muslim.
. Maybe not but his Afghan parents are.

Forum List

Back