Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Stuff like this is going to be the norm in newly Muslim controlled countries…

Islamic terrorism tie eyed in Orlando gay bar shooting

CBS is confirming this is another ISLAMIC TERROR ATTACK. 20 gay people dead, 42 gay people wounded. Shooter "Omar Mateen" according to CBS has ties to radical Islam.

Before he could kill anymore a SWAT team entered. One officer was shot in the head (Kevlar military helmet saved his live thank God).

I'll post more later. This is so disgusting.

But but but if only israel would end the so-called "occupation", these arab muslims would not be committing all these terrorist attacks. At least that's what the filthy scum in the media like the NYTimes tells us.
When was it, when the NYT told us that?

Dive or not it still must have been popular. Sounds like it was pretty crowded. I have gay family members;this doesn't make me happy thinking this could happen to them.

I could be that my friends who are gay don't go to gay bars I suppose. I've never been in there but I drive by it every day and it looks bad from the outside.

You need to get your story straight. You know nothing about the bar, do you? You made up the story about your friends telling you that it is a dive bar. Why must you be dishonest?

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, liar.

You sure hate it when someone catches you lying.

No cares what you think. Everyone knows that you are a liar.

Yeah....except you can't point out a single time I've lied here.

You lied in this thread. Simple.

Already there is an app that you can use to let everyone know you are ok. 2 of my six plus gay friends have checked in. I'm pretty sure the rest are just sleeping in on a Sunday. As I said they don't go to those places.

I could be that my friends who are gay don't go to gay bars I suppose. I've never been in there but I drive by it every day and it looks bad from the outside.

You need to get your story straight. You know nothing about the bar, do you? You made up the story about your friends telling you that it is a dive bar. Why must you be dishonest?

You just did.

I told you to go fuck yourself, now get to it liar. Dismissed!

Tie eyed? That was written in haste.

It was the likely scenario though, maybe it will help wake up the left.

Lol, if that could 'wake up' the left, they would have awakened decades ago.

No, the left is the sand men of delusional sleep.

I can....liar

Well.....another success for gun control......not one law abiding gay person in that club had a gun in that designated gun free zone.....

Now if only we could get the killers to obey those freaking signs...........

Most socially conservative folk don't way gays killed...

There is no need for it, they self destruct quite sufficiently all of their own free will.

While the average life span of a heterosexual male is around 80 years old, it is only about 45 for homosexual men.

I can....liar

Everyone can. He just lied in his post as he lies in every post he makes. Ignore him.

The moral of the story is…?

The moral of the story is that National Defense, Foreign Policy and the Armed Services are terrible areas in which to conduct Politically Correct Social Engineering Experiments.

Trump will capitalize on this. Not sure if it will be enough...
It is not merely political exploitation of the subject.

It is vigilance in defense of our nation and culture.

But for you libtards everything is nothing more than politics, from funerals to charity contributions.

You are disgusting ideological hacks and morons.

At a time like this, what a stupid thing to say...

I don't think you are really being fair to rdean, here, Kondor.

I have read lots and lots of his posts and have yet to notice one that ISN'T stupid. He's just being consistent, here.

So....the killers name was John Smith......

Just kidding...it seems to have been something............not John Smith like...........

Forum List

Back