For those who do not believe in science, do they believe in history

Really?

All you need to do is look at the states with the highest and lowest percentages of fully vaccinated people then look at their 7 day positive COVID test results

Look at Alabama vs VT

VT 68% of the population fully vaccinated 7 day positivity rate 3-4.9%

AL 38% fully vaccinated 7 day positivity rate 20- 24.9 %

Yeah vaccines don't work.

Wrong.
Correlation does not prove causation.
Most likely the reason for lack of vax is also the same reason for high infection rates.
Which is that the best way to save lives is to make the infection spike as quickly as possible, and get it over and done with.
That ends it.
Then the monthly deaths stop.

Your guy had four years to accomplish something within his term of office instead of postponing it until later.

I don't like Trump, but there is no evidence Biden made things better.
While pulling out of Afghanistan is good, we should have negotiated more out of it, and done a smoother transition.
These so called vaccines likely are not going to work.
They only contain synthetic spike proteins, so are not going to work eventually, and could cause sensitivity to our own spike proteins, like exosomes.

Your post makes no sense, because the Mayo Clinic agrees with me.
It says herd immunity is what ends all epidemics.
There are 3 factors towards herd immunity.
They are inherent immunity, acquired or recovery immunity, and vaccine immunity.
Since these rushed mRNA vaccines are to bad and still took so long, we should have concentrated on the other 2 immunities to end it last March, and saved over half a million lives.
You are taking some factual science and then making shit up. Your shit ruins the science.

The concept of creating herd immunity by infection is similar to creating it by vaccination. The difference is that when you vaccinate, you are using tried, tested and extremely safe vaccinations.

“Trying to create herd immunity through Covid-19 brings in questions of safety. You can’t control infection spread to “high risk” people. Therefore, some people who become infected will develop very severe illnesses, and some of those would die.

Why are you posting a link that says I am right and you are wrong?
Is that your way of apologizing?

And by the way, your source is very badly written.
It said:
{...
Both mRNA and viral vector vaccines contain instructions that teach our cells how to create "spike proteins", which is the protein found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19. Once your cells produces COVID-19 spike proteins, your immune system recognizes that those proteins don’t belong in your body and creates antibodies to stop the virus from spreading and causing damage when you are exposed to it. Neither vaccine contains the virus that causes COVID-19.

The instructions in the mRNA vaccines are messenger RNA (mRNA), the genetic material that tells your cells how to make proteins. The mRNA is surrounded by tiny lipids (fatty molecules) which help mRNA enter directly into your cells. Once your cells create the spike proteins, your body breaks down the mRNA.

In viral vector vaccines, spike protein DNA is placed inside a modified version of a different virus that doesn’t cause illness. This non-harmful virus delivers the DNA instructions to your cells – this virus is called the vector.
...}

And that is not at all how they work. It should be obvious to everyone, because there is absolutely no way for the vaccine mRNA to get into a cell, in order make spike proteins in your body. Nor would anyone ever want to risk doing that.
How it REALLY happens is that huge stem cells are injected with the mRNA instructions in a factory, with a micro syringe, and then the spike proteins they produce are harvested later. You would never put mRNA into a patient, as the results would be far too unpredictable. You could produce nothing or you could produce 1000 times an overdose.
They just want to avoid talking about the factory and stem cells because they come from abortions.
You are throwing your bullshit into factual science, The mRNA vaccine is safe, as safe as any vaccine or medication in today's market. None are without some risk to some individuals. You need to do a risk reward analysis. For the vast majority of individuals the pluses far out weigh any risk. For society it is a no brainer. You take the vaccine unless you are a coward. You take it for the common good. There are very few vaccines that have had as many people take the vaccine along with the testing prior to injecting humans.
People like you are a big problem. You are a very good liar. You throw around a little correct science to give it some legitimacy and then you lie like a rug. Disgusting.

You are taking some factual science and then making shit up. Your shit ruins the science.

The concept of creating herd immunity by infection is similar to creating it by vaccination. The difference is that when you vaccinate, you are using tried, tested and extremely safe vaccinations.

“Trying to create herd immunity through Covid-19 brings in questions of safety. You can’t control infection spread to “high risk” people. Therefore, some people who become infected will develop very severe illnesses, and some of those would die.

Wrong.
Its called "variolation".
Look it up.
If you deliberately infect young/healthy volunteers with virus from those starting to recover, you get a minimum infection that kills a very tiny number of people, but totally ends the epidemic completely.
You run no risk to the vulnerable at all, since you know who you are deliberately infecting and when they need to be quarantined.
The risk under 40 is 400 times less than the risk to those over 70, and almost all those dying are either over 70 or obese.

Another coward. Despite 200 million people receiving the vaccine this POS coward is concerned he might feel bad for a day. So he will not do it.
Despicable coward.

Aren't you just the "baddest" little boy around?

You are throwing your bullshit into factual science, The mRNA vaccine is safe, as safe as any vaccine or medication in today's market. None are without some risk to some individuals. You need to do a risk reward analysis. For the vast majority of individuals the pluses far out weigh any risk. For society it is a no brainer. You take the vaccine unless you are a coward. You take it for the common good. There are very few vaccines that have had as many people take the vaccine along with the testing prior to injecting humans.
People like you are a big problem. You are a very good liar. You throw around a little correct science to give it some legitimacy and then you lie like a rug. Disgusting.

You need to do a risk reward analysis

The bug kills less than 1% of all those infected, there is your "risk analysis". No vaxx for me.

First of all, the vaccine is not "safe" in that it has killed some.
Since they are only injecting synthetic spike protein instead of whole viruses, they can migrate, and if they get to the heart or brain, then when the immune system attacks them, they will kill you in the process.

Second is you can't do a risk analysis because you don't have any long term data.
Since covid only kills by an autoimmune over reaction, these vaccines could easily program our immune system to become even more deadly and touchy in the far future. You don't know.
These vaccines have had almost no testing at all.
You are the liar.
I took the vax under pressure, and almost died.
Sick for weeks.
Still have headaches, numb on the bottom of my feet, etc.
You really do not know anything about medicine, epidemics in general, covid in particular, or these fake vaccines.

First of all, the vaccine is not "safe" in that it has killed some.
Since they are only injecting synthetic spike protein instead of whole viruses, they can migrate, and if they get to the heart or brain, then when the immune system attacks them, they will kill you in the process.

Second is you can't do a risk analysis because you don't have any long term data.
Since covid only kills by an autoimmune over reaction, these vaccines could easily program our immune system to become even more deadly and touchy in the far future. You don't know.
These vaccines have had almost no testing at all.
You are the liar.
I took the vax under pressure, and almost died.
Sick for weeks.
Still have headaches, numb on the bottom of my feet, etc.
You really do not know anything about medicine, epidemics in general, covid in particular, or these fake vaccines.
You took one for the team. Something you are not used to. Any vaccine can have negative effects. You are piling your bullshit on truthful science.
You are one big, loud mouth, bullshitter that makes stuff up to meet your narrative or your fear or both.
It is war against the virus. In other wars, many have taken bullets for us. The least we can do is take a couple shots and experience some discomfort and maybe more to win the war and not have multiple millions of lives lost that natural herd immunity would result in.
Grow a couple, bullshitter..

I LOVE calling cowards out.
Let me know when you start. Your risk reward scenario maybe right or it maybe wrong, it is way too early to tell. Thalidomide was considered a safe and effective vaccine, taken by millions and then after many years of giving this vaccine to people, it was finally connected to birth defects and was taken off the market. You wanted history, you got plus you got science.

No one knows the long term effects of this vaccine and if it turns out to cause future problems you can’t sue anyone for their wrong doing. I weighed the risk reward and vaccinated, I am not sure I made a good decision. They are now using monoclonal therapy in some hospitals and it seems to be stimulating the bodies antibodies and shortening the length and lessening severity of the Covid-19. It seems the vaccine is riskier than the monoclonal therapy. Maybe that is where we need to concentrate.

I am concerned that these vaccine are not going to provide enough protection. We have people dying that took the vaccine.

This black and white ideology is very dangerous in society, most liberals would be against this lack of critical thinking.

This is a personal decision and should handled with each person making their own decision.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Correlation does not prove causation.
Most likely the reason for lack of vax is also the same reason for high infection rates.
Which is that the best way to save lives is to make the infection spike as quickly as possible, and get it over and done with.
That ends it.
Then the monthly deaths stop.
YEah that's great for the people who will die isn't it?

You do realize that you might be one of those, or your wife, kids, mother, grandmother etc don't you?

We don't know yet.
Since the immune system has memory, the deaths from these fake vaccines could happen years or decades later, just like Talidomide happened later.
There is no comparison between the 2.

The COVID vaccine is no more dangerous than the flu shot which has been around for more than 50 years

So what. If you think what Biden did was stupid why do you answer by doing something that is not only stupid but cowardice.

Cowards search for false reasons why they do or do not do something.

It is because they are pathetic cowards living in a fake world driven by fear.

Tell us why hundreds of millions who have had both of these injections are getting sick. Your lies and propaganda are out in the open now.

You're an idiot. The most vulnerable are the elderly. The least vulnerable are the children.

Anyone promoting that children 12 and under, including children living in impoverished countries, get these rushed doses is completely uneducated. Admittedly, I had to come back to correct my uneducated use of a plural verb with the word- anyone. We can all be uneducated in various areas, but I respect those who do the legwork to change that fact instead of refusing to learn.

Forum List

Back