Forensic Analysis: Planned Parenthood Videos Are Severely Manipulated

Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.

By its very nature, video can always be edited and manipulated. It's just computer code. Film's harder to fake because it's actual photographic film. Can still fake it, but it's a lot harder than video.

Even the supposedly unedited "full" footage is misleadingly altered, experts say.

The undercover Planned Parenthood videos that spurred a congressional investigation were so severely manipulated that they wouldn't hold up in court, according to an analysis by three teams of forensic experts.

Planned Parenthood hired independent research firm Fusion GPS to investigate the validity of the first five "sting" videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group.

Glenn Simpson, a partner at the firm and a former Wall Street Journal reporter, assembled three teams of neutral experts to comb through the tapes using special video software. He said the teams found that all of the videos analyzed -- even the supposedly "full," unedited footage the CMP released -- were missing large sections of time and misleadingly altered so that separate conversations appeared to take place in an uninterrupted take. Moreover, the forensic team found that the transcripts CMS released with the videos were frequently erroneous.

"It appears they commit what I would call 'wishful thinking' about what was said," Simpson told reporters Thursday.

More: 'Sting' Videos Of Planned Parenthood Are Totally Manipulated, Forensic Analysis Finds

Using "doctored" videos to advance the anti-choice agenda is dishonorable and misleading.

By its very nature, video can always be edited and manipulated. It's just computer code. Film's harder to fake because it's actual photographic film. Can still fake it, but it's a lot harder than video.

Those doctored/edited videos are getting people killed and terrorized.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Abortion's getting them killed. Both the babies and the people responsible other people don't like very much.

Qeuell surpise!!! Reminds me of the Shirley Sherrod Breitbart rw hit piece. I'm so glad that POS went to meet rw jesus

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Abortion's getting them killed. Both the babies and the people responsible other people don't like very much.

Learn the difference between a fetus and a baby.

Domestic terrorism and the evil that men do
What happened at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood on the Friday after Thanksgiving was inevitable.

The article states "According to NBC, Robert Lewis Dear — who killed three people including a cop,making him a hero to these “pro-life” folks while shooting up a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood " is based on the carefully selected posts listed here: Here Are All The People Applauding The Planned Parenthood Shooter

And not one of them is a church official, in fact they could all be astroturfers hired by George Soros as far as anyone knows so they libtards like you could claim a backlash happening.

To say that these are 'pro-life Christians' is like saying that you have a list of vegetarians that like eating real steak every night. The one does not allow for the other, idiot.

Qeuell surpise!!! Reminds me of the Shirley Sherrod Breitbart rw hit piece. I'm so glad that POS went to meet rw jesus
As will you someday; cant wait to see it!

CMP has blood on its hands.

"No More Baby Parts" activated Robert Dear to commit anti-abortion terrorist acts.

2015-12-02-1449039465-3475926-4515CoSpringsMassacreLR.jpg

Last edited:
That forensic analysis is a lie and has been shredded by genuine forensic analysis. The PP videos have not been "deceptive edited":

Media Censors Analysis On Planned Parenthood Videos

No, The Planned Parenthood Videos Have Not Been ‘Deceptively Edited’

A Quick And Easy Guide To The Planned Parenthood Videos

Of course, anyone can go watch those videos for themselves and see the disgusting, inhumane actions and attitudes of PP executives and staffers as they traffic in selling body parts from aborted babies.

Those doctored/edited videos are still getting people killed and terrorized.
You must have a very serious quilty conscience pocahontas.
You are actively helping your 'people' to commit self-genocide. Think how many indians there would be now to actually have a say about what happens to them if they were a large enough voter block.
The less indians the less political power they have. Ironic isn't it. It's the fucking LIBs who are pushing for even more abortion clinic on reservations.
I guess the sooner you-all self-exterminate yourselves the less the libs have to 'pony up' to provide you-all with all the basics to survive.
If all goes according to the LIB plan there should be about 'ten Little Indians' left in the country in ten years.
You must be feeling very proud of yourself.
The Nazis running the extermination camps have nothing on you!

You are actively helping your 'people' to commit self-genocide. Think how many indians there would be now to actually have a say about what happens to them if they were a large enough voter block.
The less indians the less political power they have. Ironic isn't it. It's the fucking LIBs who are pushing for even more abortion clinic on reservations.
I guess the sooner you-all self-exterminate yourselves the less the libs have to 'pony up' to provide you-all with all the basics to survive.
If all goes according to the LIB plan there should be about 'ten Little Indians' left in the country in ten years.

That's a pretty big claim. Do you have a reputable source for the liberal plan of Indian genocide?

That's a pretty big claim. Do you have a reputable source for the liberal plan of Indian genocide?
My reputable source is my common sense.
Which political party is pro-abortion? Which political party do every indian tribe in the country block vote for?
How many abortion clinics are located on reservations?
Indian women use abortion as a contraceptive.
Every indian baby aborted was a potential adult indian who could have had a say in the future of indians in the country.
Less indians less political influence.
I don't' think all LIB consciously plan indian self-genocide but they aren't doing the indians any favors sitting back and encouraging/supporting the murder of indian babies.
One of those dead babies may have been an indian Nelson Mandela, or a Gandhi.

Which political party is pro-abortion? Which political party do every indian tribe in the country block vote for?
Every indian baby aborted was a potential adult indian who could have had a say in the future of indians in the country.
I don't' think all LIB consciously plan indian self-genocide but they aren't doing the indians any favors sitting back and encouraging/supporting the murder of indian babies.

Ok. No source.

Ok. No source.
OK no source. So that means the indians are not self-exterminating by using abortion as contraception right?

Ok. No source.
OK no source. So that means the indians are not self-exterminating by using abortion as contraception right?

It's only you claiming this.

Ok. No source.

It's only you claiming this.
Every indian baby that is murdered in the womb is one less indian who could have been the next Nelson Mandela or Gandhi for the indians. GOD knows they could use a leader now.
Dispute this fact.

Forum List

Back