Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent

and who is the bigger drama queen?
me for giving you a neg rep, or you for whining about it publicly?

you for not being man enough to argue your point, but go and neg rep everyone who disagrees with you.. sissy girl..

do you have a point in your argument? or will you just do like you always do and wave your wand little fairy boy..
yeah, that post had something worthy of a more detailed response
quit whining already

and who is the bigger drama queen?
me for giving you a neg rep, or you for whining about it publicly?

poof and I banish you to neg rep land..
400x600_mg2006_green_fairy_boy.jpg
sincerely Divecon

Fox claims that they couldn't reveal this info before because it was "off the record." But if Biden had made the same mistake, they would have wasted no time in spreading that info to as many people as possible. Talk about a right-wing station.

Fox claims that they couldn't reveal this info before because it was "off the record." But if Biden had made the same mistake, they would have wasted no time in spreading that info to as many people as possible. Talk about a right-wing station.

Fox has been talking about it practically non-stop for two days, what more do you want?

I would love to see Palin be the republican 2012 nominee…ubetcha. Palin is the female version of GWB only much more of a light weight. It might just be there is no conspiracies here only the trashing of trash…

And the elections of 2000 and 2004 turned out so well for Democrats who ran against that "lightweight" Bush, right? Maybe the next time Democrats want to run someone against such a lighweight they insist is soooo stupid -they won't put up someone who flunked out of one college and had a lower GPA in the very same undergraduate school as that "lightweight" in the first election -and the very next election, run someone whose best grade in the the same school as that "lighweight" was FRENCH. Maybe Democrats should actually take a lesson from it. Not needed now -but I assure you it will be needed in the future. People really are NOT turned off just because a candidate talks in a way they can readily understand and don't require some "translator" political pundit to explain what the guy JUST said.

I've been around quite a while now and the typical Democrat stunt of always insisting the Republican is "stupid" is getting quite old. It only works on the young who haven't heard it for a few decades already. No one with degrees from both Harvard and Yale is stupid. And neither school gives a shit who their daddy is either -since Harvard had no problem expelling a Kennedy when that name was far more famous than the name Bush ever was.

looks like some of you fucking morons so willing to believe this shit look like fools now that it has been exposed as a hoax

When Palin was first added to the ticket, I did - if just for a fleeting moment - think that she was added solely for the purpose of having someone to throw under the bus on Nov 5. This was a bad year for Republicans, and regardless of who was added to the McCain ticket, they would not have won. If they added a "viable" candidate such as Gulliani or Romney, then they would also be tainted by this loss. By adding Palin, Gulliani and Romney remain "pure", and therefore contenders for 2012. In other words, this year was a lost cause for Republicans, and they threw Palin on the sword!

When Palin was first added to the ticket, I did - if just for a fleeting moment - think that she was added solely for the purpose of having someone to throw under the bus on Nov 5. This was a bad year for Republicans, and regardless of who was added to the McCain ticket, they would not have won. If they added a "viable" candidate such as Gulliani or Romney, then they would also be tainted by this loss. By adding Palin, Gulliani and Romney remain "pure", and therefore contenders for 2012. In other words, this year was a lost cause for Republicans, and they threw Palin on the sword!

I totally disagree. Palin was a gimic pick. She was supposed to pick up all the disillusioned Hillary voters. It worked for a while until her true colors came out. No, it is obsurd to argue that McCain had given up when he picked Palin.

I think she will play a future role in the GOP nationally. Give the Demos a few years and they will be vulnerable, just like the GOP was this year. Politics is defined through cycles.

I totally disagree. Palin was a gimic pick. She was supposed to pick up all the disillusioned Hillary voters. It worked for a while until her true colors came out. No, it is obsurd to argue that McCain had given up when he picked Palin.

I think she will play a future role in the GOP nationally. Give the Demos a few years and they will be vulnerable, just like the GOP was this year. Politics is defined through cycles.
why do you guys always miss the point????

Palin was picked to bring back the conservative base, the people that were pretty much pissed off that McCain was the nominee
there was NO CHANCE she would attract the Hillary supporters in large enough numbers to have any effect

That Fox News now hates Palin so much makes her much more sympathic in my point of view. So, something you would never expect from a fairly left person:
GO PALIN GO!

Besides, in my eyes, the conservative media insulted her more over a single week than the demorcrat media iver the entire election process.

Have you noticed that hardly ever does anyone smile on FOX anymore? Even the pervert, Bill O'Reilly seems down in the dumps.

I LOVE IT!

Forum List

Back