Fox's Judge Napolitano: Flynn Guilty Plea "Nightmare for Trump"

Yawn! Trump didn’t break any laws, but the wild goose chase will continue, as it would have without Flynn

riiiiiiiiiiight... they made that sweet little deal with Flynn because he's got nothing on Donald and his Russian scum... not at all. :rofl:
Flynn is willing to claim Trump asked him to talk to Russia. It appears Russia is a major player for some strange reason.

This must stop. Talking to Russia is just plain criminal.

putin-and-hillary-750x400.jpg

Hillary-and-Putin-750x400.jpg

151115-obama-putin-g20-talk-322p_738e7ac1ac818a5df9fbd3fcad39a2b1.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

:rofl:
Shields on MAX Deflection!
it's a question actually, it is whether communication with russia is illegal. well is it?

well, we know that sally yates told the transition that Flynn was a foreign agent. pence ran the transition. so at the latest, he knew during the transition.

the part that republicans will really HATE, is that.....like it or not......Pence is also in deep doo-doo; either he was a willing participant or a convenient stooge.

And, if this progresses to the point that it can be shown the Trump team benefited from treason in the election, Pence will be forced to resign with Trump.
based on what law being broken?

IN that particular thought of mine,it would be the laws against conspiring with a foreign government to influence or undermine an election. Why do you ask? Haven't you thrown enough tantrums today?

he's been in melt down since Flynn rolled on Donald.
in your dreams sweetheart in your dreams. I'm more confident today then yesterday. this makes me happy actually it further demonstrates you have no idea what is a crime to wish for and that mueller ain't got jack shit. thanks though.

Yawn! Trump didn’t break any laws, but the wild goose chase will continue, as it would have without Flynn

riiiiiiiiiiight... they made that sweet little deal with Flynn because he's got nothing on Donald and his Russian scum... not at all. :rofl:
Flynn is willing to claim Trump asked him to talk to Russia. It appears Russia is a major player for some strange reason.

This must stop. Talking to Russia is just plain criminal.

putin-and-hillary-750x400.jpg

Hillary-and-Putin-750x400.jpg

151115-obama-putin-g20-talk-322p_738e7ac1ac818a5df9fbd3fcad39a2b1.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg

:rofl:
Shields on MAX Deflection!
There's always the Jim Kirk approach, so they have a chance.

Kobayashi Maruhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobayashi_Maru#Saavik.27s_test

Unlike some..i don't think Trump is in trouble at all..Russia-wise. His son..and Kushner? Another story altogether. The President would go bat-shit crazy..crazier...if His kid was arrested. Jared too..Trump's one constant is family...and if they go down..he'll explode.

Yes, it is....

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

Fox News's Napolitano: Flynn guilty plea 'a nightmare for Trump'
Damn. It must have been painful beyond belief for Napolitano to say those words.

Just from the day before.

Yes, it is....

Retired judge and Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano says Michael Flynn’s guilty plea is a “nightmare” for President Trump.

“I think this is probably the tip of a prosecutorial iceberg, so to speak,” Napolitano said Friday on Fox News. “It is a nightmare for Donald Trump"

This is not bad news for Trump, who is dangling a pardon in front of Flynn like a carrot on a stick. Flynn is not going to say anything incriminating against Trump to cause him to pull that carrot away.

well, we know that sally yates told the transition that Flynn was a foreign agent. pence ran the transition. so at the latest, he knew during the transition.

the part that republicans will really HATE, is that.....like it or not......Pence is also in deep doo-doo; either he was a willing participant or a convenient stooge.

And, if this progresses to the point that it can be shown the Trump team benefited from treason in the election, Pence will be forced to resign with Trump.

IN that particular thought of mine,it would be the laws against conspiring with a foreign government to influence or undermine an election. Why do you ask? Haven't you thrown enough tantrums today?
that isn't against the law. you have to have quid pro quo set up. dude, you're fishing without being near water. the probability of a catch is zero.

BTW, did vlad flip your vote?

Uh...yes it is against the law, dummy.

he's been in melt down since Flynn rolled on Donald.

And Trump is even less stable than these goofballs. Dang, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall of whatever FOX news viewing chamber Trump is sitting in right now....
trump isn't worried about anything. his lawyer already put out his report. wishing to be wishing is silly. just saying it's what you look like, silly.

Trump, of course, is terrified. This came through in the thoroughly ridiculed, anti-factual statement by Cobb.

Yes, it is....

This is not bad news for Trump, who is dangling a pardon in front of Flynn like a carrot on a stick. Flynn is not going to say anything incriminating against Trump to cause him to pull that carrot away.

No. The Republicans in Congress have already said it would be the beginning of the end, if Trump pardoned anyone in his circle. And Mueller has made it clear he is hedging his charges at the State level. Flynn has admitted he is cooperating fully and already gave his "dead man walking" statement.

Yes, it is....

No. The Republicans in Congress have already said it would be the beginning of the end, if Trump pardoned anyone in his circle. And Mueller has made it clear he is hedging his charges at the State level. Flynn has admitted he is cooperating fully and already gave his "dead man walking" statement.
Seriously? You believe anything REpublcans in Congress have to say?

Yes, it is....

"Seriously? You believe anything REpublcans in Congress have to say?"

Some of the things they say, indeed I do. I think they generally despise Trump and think they would get more done with Pence, so there is also incentive. Their problem will be polling, polling, and more poling, and what the base will do if they break with Trump or even pull the trigger on his Presidency. I think they have come to view Trump as the one obstacle to them making lots of history while controlling Congress and the White House.

And, to highlight just what a horrible leader Trump is, this idea that they can't get anything done exists in the most ironic of contexts: Trump would sign ANYTHING they brought to him. If they brought him a ham sandwich and said it was a law, he would sign it.

Yet they STILL feel hamstrung by Trump, the irregular, unfit President. Imagine their frustration. They have the entire Congress, and a president that would sign a ham sandwich into law. And the best they have managed is a last-minute, cobbled-together tax bill that isn't well-vetted and blows a hole in the deficit.

You can be 100% sure that they blame Trump for this.

Last edited:
Yes, it is....

My understanding is that if Trump pardons Flynn then Flynn will not be able to plead the fifth since he won't be putting himself in jeopardy and therefore would have to answer Mueller's questions and be forced to testify.

Yes, it is....

My understanding is that if Trump pardons Flynn then Flynn will not be able to plead the fifth since he won't be putting himself in jeopardy and therefore would have to answer Mueller's questions and be forced to testify.

Correct! But the testifying would be the tricky part. A federal prosecutor would have to subpoena his testimony in a case against another person, if I understand it correctly.

Yes, it is....

No sh!t.

The bloodhound named Mueller is sniffing and getting closer to Trump's azz.

Note how Mueller is carefully documenting the obstruction charge.

Right now Mueller has Flynn's guilty plea.

Combined with the findings of fact from Comey that Trump asked him to "cut Flynn some slack" followed by the firing of Comey, there is obstruction in appearance certainly.

Whether there is obstruction in fact is Mueller's next step.

Yes, it is....

So? They still can't make him talk.

Forum List

Back