Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

I'm fully aware of what it is. So you want to steal it?

That money should be spent in the US and help our GDP and tax revenue. A small tax is very justified.
If they are making the money here it should have already been taxed. You are a big double taxation guy eh?

You show me where the illegals pay taxes. Even green card workers do not pay SS, medicare, IRS, etc. So yeah, they need to pay tax.
Liar.
You know, with the internet literally at your fingertips, there is no reason to lie so blatantly. The correct information is easily obtainable.

Immigration | Social Security Administration
What the fuck is how to get a SI card anything to do with millions of illegals working for cash and not paying any taxes on that money you dunce?

This is what I responded to , retard.

You show me where the illegals pay taxes. Even green card workers do not pay SS, medicare, IRS, etc. So yeah, they need to pay tax.

We hired Trump because of his promise to build the wall. If he backs down on this, that's breaking a promise.
That's only half the promise, skippy.

He said Mexico would cut a check for it.

He also promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with his beautiful plan which would reduce your costs to a "tiny fraction", and you fell for that horseshit, too. :lol:

I'm guessing Drumpf wants it badly. He wants it to be his legacy.
His legacy is going to be that he was the most Incompetent, corrupt president ever.

O and W already sailed that clipper. Sorry.
Not even close.
I'm guessing Drumpf wants it badly. He wants it to be his legacy.
His legacy is going to be that he was the most Incompetent, corrupt president ever.

O and W already sailed that clipper. Sorry.
Keep guzzling down that Kool-Aid. LOL.

It doesnt matter what your emotions say. Those two brought us failed foreign and domestic policies, never ending wars, 16 trillion in debt. That is supreme incompetence and corruption. Your ability to think logically is severely limited. Thats what propaganda news does for you.
Trump has no foreign or domestic policy, and he is the one adding to the debt. Every decision he makes is on a whim. The rest of the world laughs at him, as they did at the UN. Like I said, he is incompetent and corrupt.

W and O added 16 trillion and never ending wars and horrid policy. Thats not propaganda. The UN is to be laughed at because it is a corrupt organization. It really is that simple. Your emotional and devoid of logical thought.

We hired Trump because of his promise to build the wall. If he backs down on this, that's breaking a promise.

I don't disagree but he can't do it on his own.
Trump was elected to be just what the other (12) do nothing Republicans didn't do..... and that is to kiss the lefts ass. The machine is deliberately running without oil just to grind him to a halt.

-Geaux

Great.

If the congress passes a continuing resolution and Trump doesn't sign it, the only thing he will have accomplished is hanging the shutdown around his own neck.

That does nothing to force congress. They can simply wait him out.
And like the 12 in the primary, they will pay dearly come next election for their obstruction

-Geaux

caravanintheborder31.jpg

Maybe this time Mexico will pay for the wall?

Mexico should pay for the wall via taxing remittances sent from the US. Why won't they pass the Law?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html
Is that even legal? I remember when republicans were against taxes....

I'm against foreign invaders taking 26 billion a year out of our economy and screwing our tax base.
Invaders? That's funny.

Aren't you late for your La Raza meeting?

La Raza.."The Race". Perfectly acceptable to fund an organization crated to advance certain races. So long as the race isnt white.

Democrats have chosen their Little Big Horn hill to make their 2020 stand on if they don’t give him what he wants.

As we see with the current Go Fund Me for building the wall, Americans want it and want it now.

Art of The Deal:

Anxious over the image of shutting down the government four days before Christmas, the White House and congressional Republicans shifted the budget fight over border wall funding to February to make it the focus of President Trump’s State of the Union.

With the administration under fire in some conservative quarters for “caving in” after making repeated threats to shut the government down Friday if a deal for more wall funding wasn’t cut, officials Wednesday afternoon pushed back, claiming it is part of a broader plan to heighten the war with Democrats over securing $5 billion for border security.

“It’s not a retreat, it’s actually a bigger attack,” said a Trump adviser.

The shutdown date was pushed back to Feb. 8, after Trump is scheduled to give his State of the Union to a joint sitting of Congress. It is always the biggest speech of the year.

“The date after the State of the Union gives the president the biggest visible platform,” said another source familiar with the agreement cut today. “This positions us to have the fight when we have the most visibility,” added the source.

Wall funding to be State of the Union demand, direct challenge to Pelosi
Republicans have been in control of the government for 2 years. Don't kid yourself, they don't want it either. And for that matter I'm not sure trump wants it.
Trump and a few Republicans want it.

There is a lot of Finger Pointing and Blame to go around for the wall not getting funded, but most of that going on is mis-placed. President Trump in no way deserves the 'Lion's Share' of the Blame.

President Trump believes in our sovereignty, in our nation's security, and in protecting the American people. I truly believe he made the promise to build the wall in good faith to the American people and meant to keep promise. HE IS NOT THE ONE TO BLAME FOR WHAT IS GOING ON.

Years ago Pelosi, Obama, Schumer - they all believed in securing the border and voted for doing so. Fast forward to now - Partisan hatred, 100% commitment to undermining the President and everything the GOP and President try to do for the good of the country in favor of what is best for the Democratic party has been embraced by the Left.

That being said, the Democrats do NOT deserve the 'Lion's Share' of blame for the wall not getting done, either. Their 'resistance' and partisan undermining is EXPECTED.

Nope, despite the Left hurling all of their poison-tipped spears at President Trump, and despite Trump being 'the leader of the GOP, Trump is not to blame, either.

This huge, MASSIVE, cow-pie flop of a failure rests completely where it has always been - with the Republican Party Leadership in Congress Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, as always, sabotaged the Republican Party, the President, and the American people.

The GOP leadership told Conservatives, "Give us the House, & we will get things done."
- Americans gave them the House...and the GOP moved the goal post:

"Give us the House and Senate, and we'' get things done."
- Americans gave them the House...and the GOP moved the goal post:

"Give us the House, Senate, and the WH, and we'll get things done."
- THE MINUTE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GAVE THEM THE HOUSE, THE SENATE, AND THE WH THE GOP BEGAN MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT WHY THEY COULD NOT KEEP THJEIR PROMISE TO GET THINGS DONE.

I shared how itch McConnell is a gutless 'Status Quo' do-nothing worthless POS Republican - he hates to lead because being out from draws attention and criticism. He would rather go along with the Democrats while bemoaning how the GOP is in no position / does not have the power to do anything.

HE AND PAUL RYAN FLAT-OUT LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT HOW THEY WOULD GET THINGS DONE IF THEY CONTROLLED THE HOUSE, SENATE, AND WH! In doing so, they betrayed this President and betrayed the trust the American people put in them after they swore to do what the people wanted if they were given the House, Senate and WH.

When the Democrats took the House and Senate and then the WH, THEY HIT THE GROUND RUNNING, KNOCKING OUT / ACCOMPLISHING EVERYTHING THEY SWORE TO DO! Kudos to them, seriously, for doing what they said they would do!

President Trump has not only had to contend with Democrats obsessed with undoing the 2016 election, but he has been saddled with lying, partisan cowards - horrific 'leaders' in the Republican Party who REFUSED TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES!

The GOP could have passed legislation funding the wall in early 2017 and could have construction underway right now....it's not that they COULD not - It's that they WOULD NOT / DID NOT!

La Raza.."The Race". Perfectly acceptable to fund an organization crated to advance certain races. So long as the race isnt white.
Both Democrats and Republicans in Congress can find 11 +/- BILLION to fund the corrupt, horrific nations south of the border sending wave after wave of illegals to our borders but can't find / refuse to come up with $5 Billion to ensure our sovereignty, stop the flood of unidentified illegals into our country, and protect our citizens?

Both Democrats and Republicans in Congress can find 11 +/- BILLION to fund the corrupt, horrific nations south of the border sending wave after wave of illegals to our borders but can't find / refuse to come up with $5 Billion to ensure our sovereignty, stop the flood of unidentified illegals into our country, and protect our citizens?

Yes indeed. The deep state rules through whichever party it can. Trump fights this fight every day.

Both Democrats and Republicans owe the families of every one of these Americans - victims of Illegal Immigrant and Illegal immigration - an apology and should be FORCED to explain to them face-to-face why they CHOSE not to stop illegal immigration, why they CHOSE to play politics to score partisan points instead of fund a wall that would help any more Americans' names from ending up on this web site / memorial and on other lists of other Americans victimized by US government-protected/funded/facilitated Illegal Immigration!:

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

He also promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with his beautiful plan which would reduce your costs to a "tiny fraction", and you fell for that horseshit, too. :lol:

Wrong skippy. He promised and you fought it. Then snickered at stymieing what we voted for. Just part of your sickness.

"Hey we stopped Trump fulfilling his promise that you voted for..isnt Trump terrible!"

Democrats have a foreign constituency. And they enjoy defeating Americans. But dont be so stupid as to think it isnt transparent.

Wrong skippy. He promised and you fought it. Then snickered at stymieing what we voted for. Just part of your sickness.

"Hey we stopped Trump fulfilling his promise that you voted for..isnt Trump terrible!"

Democrats have a foreign constituency. And they enjoy defeating Americans. But dont be so stupid as to think it isnt transparent.
I didn't fight it, son. I hate Obamacare.

Trump hoaxed you and you STILL haven't caught on.

You can't fight something that doesn't exist. Lyin' Donald never had a replacement. He lied. And you just sit there and take it, and guzzle his piss straight from the tap.

I didn't fight it, son. I hate Obamacare.

Trump hoaxed you and you STILL haven't caught on.

You can't fight something that doesn't exist. Lyin' Donald never had a replacement. He lied. And you just sit there and take it, and guzzle his piss straight from the tap.

Somebody was talking about Obamacare?

Forum List

Back