George Zimmerman Signs Autographs At A Florida Gun Show

What was he Guilty of that he should have shown Remorse for?...

:)

peace...

Perhaps for killing a thug that was known to get high on "purple drank" from beating him to death!

I have no doubt that he Lives with that Life he took on a daily and will until he Expires.

But he is Guilty of nothing and in our System that is supposed to mean something.

But Liberals don't Live in our System... Or at least Respect it.

In their (m)inds Zimmerman should have taken the Beating because of Slavery.

^I am not Joking... They are Mentally Ill people... There can be no other Conclusion.

When we stopped Housing these people in the 60's and 70's because of a Rare Violation we did Society a Disservice.

But the Left Knew what they were doing even then.

:)

peace...

The dispatcher has no authority to direct/order anything.

-Geaux

Libtards are so ready to click their little fascist heels together and start taking orders from the government that they just cant help themselves but think anything coming out of the mouth of a government official is a legally binding order.

Poor stupid shits.

Moron. Fascists are not liberals. Where did you get your education? You think Franco was a liberal? Mussolini?

TODAY's libtards are fascists. JFK was no fascist, but you ass hats have nothing to do with the ideas and values of men like JFK.

But this is just another historical cycle and by 2050 people like you will be arguing you are FOR fascism, lol.

Last edited:
Zimmerman is also not very bright!

He was smarter than the dead thug was.

I just read that Zimmerman wants to go to las school and become a lawyer. I'd be surprised if he has it in himself to do that. I agree with the not guilty verdict for Zimmerman. However, having watched the interviews he gave to the police and to S. Hannity, I have to conclud that the man is a stupid idiot.

I'll be very surprised if Zimmerman ever passes the bar exam to be a lawyer.

Last edited:
Remorse:
An emotional expression of personal regret felt by a person after they have committed an act which they deem to be shameful, hurtful, or violent.

Why would anyone rational person feel remorse for defending themselves?
Would you ever wish you had NOT defended yourself? Why?

[

Libtards are so ready to click their little fascist heels together and start taking orders from the government that they just cant help themselves but think anything coming out of the mouth of a government official is a legally binding order.

Poor stupid shits.

No, we have an expectation that a dispatcher who has handled hundreds of these sorts of situations probably knows what he is talking about.

And frankly, he was right, here.

Had Zimmerman kept his fat ass in the truck, the cops would have shown up, maybe they'd have caught Trayvon before he got home, asked him who he was, talked to his dad, and no one would have been hurt.

Because he didn't listen, Trayvon is dead, Zimmerman can not hold down a job, will spend the rest of his life hiding from people, is 2 million in debt, his wife left him.

"I ain't gonna let no gummit tell me what to do!!!"

LiberTARDian nuttiness at it's best.

[

Poor stupid shits.

No, we have an expectation that a dispatcher who has handled hundreds of these sorts of situations probably knows what he is talking about.

And frankly, he was right, here.

Had Zimmerman kept his fat ass in the truck, the cops would have shown up, maybe they'd have caught Trayvon before he got home, asked him who he was, talked to his dad, and no one would have been hurt.

Because he didn't listen, Trayvon is dead, Zimmerman can not hold down a job, will spend the rest of his life hiding from people, is 2 million in debt, his wife left him.

"I ain't gonna let no gummit tell me what to do!!!"

LiberTARDian nuttiness at it's best.

Sir with all due respect.....obviously you have a problem ......irregardless of what it is...let me help you out here.

First of all...no one has faulted the dispatcher ...the dispatcher was merely following standard operating procedure....trying to protect a witness(George)not wanting him to get into a dangerous situation. But first we must digress back to the point where the dispatcher axed george which way was the suspect headed....george got out of his truck to try and be able to answer the dispatchers question...i.e. to see which way the suspect was headed. Then the dispatcher hearing the wind and or georges heavy breathing axed geroge if he was following the suspect...george said he was....then the dispatcher's exact woids....."We do not need you to do that" a mere suggestion anyway you look at it...and george replied o.k. He did go a bit farther in order to be able to see a house address so he could inform the police who were on the way ....of his exact location. Then he started walking the short distance back to his truck when Trayvon energed out of the dark jumped George..... sucker punched George and jumped on top of him and began banging George's head into the concrete sidewalk.

George had been through these scenarious before aka........observe a suspicious person and put a call in to the police...and wait for the police he had never had a problem before....and he had no reason to anticipate a problem this time and since he was in his own neighborhood where he served as a watchman he saw no reason to stay in his truck...especially when the dispatcher axed him which direction the suspect was headed...he had to get out of his truck in order to try and help the dispatcher by being able to tell her which way trayvon was running.

Now hindsight is always 20/20 and george had no way of knowing there would be a incident...that trayvon would attack him...there is only one person who definitely knew that George would be attacked and that was Trayvon....because he premeditated upon doing exactly that. The person who should have prevented this incident was the person who initiated it...aka the perpetrator aka...trayvon.

The real reason Trayvon is dead is because he attacked George....a armed man....which no doubt suprised the hell out of the wanna be thug. Case Closed. Deal wid it chump.

The Jury heard every woid from every witnness....and they are to be congratulated on getting it right.

He's an honorary Republican. Having done what so many right wingers wish they could have done.

Zimmerman is also not very bright!

I just read that Zimmerman wants to go to las school and become a lawyer. I'd be surprised if he has it in himself to do that. I agree with the not guilty verdict for Zimmerman. However, having watched the interviews he gave to the police and to S. Hannity, I have to conclud that the man is a stupid idiot.

George has been doing quite well selling his works of art...two already...for thousands and thousands of dollars....of course he would still have time to attend law school if he wants and with the money he is making now he would be able to get the best tutors and as a hispanic he should qualify for affirmative action...ya know like how obama got through law school...basically just show up, act nice and the teachers will adjust your scores with the blessing of the Feds so that you are able to graduate....ah duh!

He's an honorary Republican. Having done what so many right wingers wish they could have done.

If more people were allowed to carry concealed weapons you would see the black on white crime problem go away very quickly.

George has been doing quite well selling his works of art...two already...for thousands and thousands of dollars....of course he would still have time to attend law school if he wants and with the money he is making now he would be able to get the best tutors and as a hispanic he should qualify for affirmative action...ya know like how obama got through law school...basically just show up, act nice and the teachers will adjust your scores with the blessing of the Feds so that you are able to graduate....ah duh!

yes and the court cleared the way for his lawsuit against MSLSD to advance

Forum List

Back