Getting 911 correct - simple question

cruise missile or 757

• Total voters
The paid peace's of shit are out in full force

I already posted this in post#630.
I already took them to school on this in that post.since you did not reply to it and posted it again sounds like you did the same thing they did,ignored it and did not look at it.

No I saw you had posted it I thought it might be a good idea to post again since its less then a minute long and these pea brains might be able to watch the hole thing with out there little minds wandering

Truthers turn their focus on the Titanic.
1F5001C6-D81D-4ADD-8430-826B0C97F7F2.jpeg

View attachment 177199

Like no pieces of an iceberg while the merry go round of schools shootings continues so does why would anyone subscribe to a tautology of the same it's one nation under God with equal justice under law & Trump's stand for the national anthem as if nothing happened, getting it swept under the rug & ignored or whitewashing it like SCOTUS's thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists one nation under God with equal justice under law.

View attachment 177199

Like no pieces of an iceberg while the merry go round of schools shootings continues so does why would anyone subscribe to a tautology of the same it's one nation under God with equal justice under law & Trump's stand for the national anthem as if nothing happened, getting it swept under the rug & ignored or whitewashing it like SCOTUS's thieving US Constitution-old glory arsonists one nation under God with equal justice under law.

Wtf?
E9439968-14E1-4853-8895-4517AC14D860.jpeg

View attachment 177199

Wtf?
View attachment 177372

It's on some powerful meds..........

The paid peace's of shit are out in full force

I already posted this in post#630.
I already took them to school on this in that post.since you did not reply to it and posted it again sounds like you did the same thing they did,ignored it and did not look at it.

No I saw you had posted it I thought it might be a good idea to post again since its less then a minute long and these pea brains might be able to watch the hole thing with out there little minds wandering

So you "Truther" clowns believe that 1 incorrect CNN report amidst the chaos and confusion of 9/11 is proof that the Pentagon was hit by something other than AA-77? To believe that you must ignore all the evidence and eyewitnesses that corroborated the official findings, including all the media reports that contradict CNN's initial mistake ... even their own.

A rational person could not do that.

I mean, if you need to don your foil hat and believe in some loony-tune 9/11 conspiracy theory just do it but don't pretend you have anything that substantiates your silliness.

BTW, the "No Plane" conspiracy theory has not only been thoroughly debunked, many "Truthers" claim it is a cynical attempt by "them" to make "Truther" efforts appear goofy, even delusional. In any event, coupled with the other absurd claims it has done much to destroy what little cred the movement may once have had.

Nice work!!! You remain your own worst enemies.

View attachment 177199

Wtf?
View attachment 177372

It’s like code or something. My mind wants to decipher it but it can’t.

is proof that the Pentagon was hit by something other than AA-77?

LOL!!!!

Visual Proof is indisputable...

Trying to determine what is true and what is not true by watching CNN is not a particularly effective strategy...

Tell us again how a "757" made this hole...

View attachment 177199

Wtf?
View attachment 177372

It’s like code or something. My mind wants to decipher it but it can’t.

You can't decipher its mental illness.

LOL!!!!

Trying to determine what is true and what is not true by watching CNN is not a particularly effective strategy...

That hole was made by what was left of the aircraft AFTER it had destroyed the entire outer ring.

By the way, if it was a cruise missile like some of you have said, how in the hell can an explosion make such a nice round hole? Hint.............it wouldn't.

LOL!!!!

That hole was made by what was left of the aircraft AFTER it had destroyed the entire outer ring.
By the way, if it was a cruise missile like some of you have said, how in the hell can an explosion make such a nice round hole? Hint.............it wouldn't.

Seems not only Florida still has it's excess share still fighting it's Civil War sportsman version where if they aren't shooting children in schools they're shooting gays in nightclubs or killing New Yorkers plus those from Washington, D.C. along with military utilized hijacked guns where people have to fly on the bullet video game.

Again, none of it makes sense. For example, in the...3 frames of video we get of the object hitting the pentagon, nothing in those 3 frames looks like a 757. Whatever is in the image is much too small to be a 757

As far as the small hole in the inner ring, again, it doesn't make sense that that could have been done by a plane. A plane going through the outter ring, which is reinforced concrete, would have completely obliterated the structural integrity of the plane. Essentially, the plane should have folded up and flattened while traveling into the outter ring. There wouldn't have been anything left hard enough, or moving at the velocity needed to punch a hole like that.

What makes it more confusing is all the expert analysis that say there is no way it could have happened as the official story claimed. Then the official story believers say all of those experts are just Looney.

Again, none of it makes sense. For example, in the...3 frames of video we get of the object hitting the pentagon, nothing in those 3 frames looks like a 757. Whatever is in the image is much too small to be a 757

As far as the small hole in the inner ring, again, it doesn't make sense that that could have been done by a plane. A plane going through the outter ring, which is reinforced concrete, would have completely obliterated the structural integrity of the plane. Essentially, the plane should have folded up and flattened while traveling into the outter ring. There wouldn't have been anything left hard enough, or moving at the velocity needed to punch a hole like that.

What makes it more confusing is all the expert analysis that say there is no way it could have happened as the official story claimed. Then the official story believers say all of those experts are just Looney.

For example, in the...3 frames of video we get of the object hitting the pentagon, nothing in those 3 frames looks like a 757.

How wide is the field of vision of the camera?
How much time is covered by 3 frames?
At the speed of a 757, how clear would you expect the picture be?

A plane going through the outter ring, which is reinforced concrete, would have completely obliterated the structural integrity of the plane.

The thin aluminum parts of the plane, wings and fuselage, were shredded.

There wouldn't have been anything left hard enough, or moving at the velocity needed to punch a hole like that.

Engines and landing gear couldn't remain intact?

You are wright there is not a 757 in the 3 frames, there is no luggage no seats there is no huge jet engines there was no plane.
Keep in mind the government has to pay these trolls to keep pushing the bs official story on this board and every other board to try to convince people like you that 19 hijackers was responsible for 9/11.

You are wright there is not a 757 in the 3 frames, there is no luggage no seats there is no huge jet engines there was no plane.
Keep in mind the government has to pay these trolls to keep pushing the bs official story on this board and every other board to try to convince people like you that 19 hijackers was responsible for 9/11.

BS

For example, in the...3 frames of video we get of the object hitting the pentagon, nothing in those 3 frames looks like a 757.

A plane going through the outter ring, which is reinforced concrete, would have completely obliterated the structural integrity of the plane.

There wouldn't have been anything left hard enough, or moving at the velocity needed to punch a hole like that.

Not much on those 3 frames, but, you can see a streak, and you can see blue sky above that streak. I guess when I look at the far right end of that streak, I'm expecting to see the tail section sticking up in the air, which would be quite large in size, but its not there. Even if it was moving fast enough for it to be a blur, you should still see the blur of the tail section.

My point exactly, there shouldn't have been anything with enough structural integrity left to punch a hole, and it certainly wouldn't have been moving fast enough, after going through all that concrete.

Possibly, provided they had enough velilocity left after travelling clean through the outter ring.

The physics of it don't make any sense. Planes are made of thin material, theoretically, I shouldn't have done that much damage. Maybe to the outter ring yes, but to make it all the way through?

Not much on those 3 frames, but, you can see a streak, and you can see blue sky above that streak. I guess when I look at the far right end of that streak, I'm expecting to see the tail section sticking up in the air, which would be quite large in size, but its not there. Even if it was moving fast enough for it to be a blur, you should still see the blur of the tail section.

My point exactly, there shouldn't have been anything with enough structural integrity left to punch a hole, and it certainly wouldn't have been moving fast enough, after going through all that concrete.

Possibly, provided they had enough velilocity left after travelling clean through the outter ring.

The physics of it don't make any sense. Planes are made of thin material, theoretically, I shouldn't have done that much damage. Maybe to the outter ring yes, but to make it all the way through?

Even if it was moving fast enough for it to be a blur, you should still see the blur of the tail section.

Without answers to my first 2 questions, how can you know the tail section SHOULD be visible?

My point exactly

Your point was the shredded aluminum with American Airline colors in front of the hole was from a cruise missile?

there shouldn't have been anything with enough structural integrity left to punch a hole

The jet engines were found inside the Pentagon.
They're much different than a cruise missile engine.

it certainly wouldn't have been moving fast enough, after going through all that concrete.

How much concrete does the typical jet engine going at that speed typically penetrate?
How far does the typical cruise missile?
Link?

Forum List

Back