Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Lawyer For $130,000 Payment To Stormy Daniels

The Dems don't know it, but they have already lost the 2020 election.
People are disgusted by their dirty politics and rampant corruption.
Sure....because your idea of the U.S. Electorate is that we like to be lied to again and again.
Yea, the whole Russian Collusion investigation is a big lie.
Comey exonerating Hillary was a big lie.
The dossier was a big lie.

I agree. But I also wonder why Trump paying off hookers to not tattle is really that big of a deal.
It's called 'DESPERATION', the desire to 'get Trump' for anything, elevating whatever they can find to an Impeachable offense level so they reverse the results of our Democratic election they prefer to reject.
Guillani is bringing this up! Don't blame the dems. They didn't screw Stormy. LOL

Rudy's trying to give Cohen a get out of jail free card. LOL. And Trump's still trying to deny he ordered Cohen to pay her. LOL

It's like "Mr. President, I am TRYING to get the keeper of the crypt of all your crimes to NOT FLIP AND TELL THE COPS EVERY ROTTEN CROOKED DISPICABLE STUPID shit you're done! Please, shut up. I'm beggin, here."

Giuliani? What a doofus.

Though, next to Trump, he looks semi-brilliant.

Next to Trump, Patrick Star looks like a genius :D

10z1wx.jpg

Not filthy,fat Don!

Oh, got it.
I’m sure all those disgusting LefTards handing out nicknames are ripped and will be ripped at 71 huh?

I am. Spend 3 mornings a week at the Y Pool! 6:30 AM! Want to join me?

Haha...sure you are.
I know your type...ALL LefTards are disgusting slobs. Think Michael Moore.
You willing to join me,or are you simply projecting?

Please, a pool with broke loser ... I may vomit at the thought.

You hate the presence of morality and decency. It allows you see your filth clearly.

Why keep fishing out red meat to the public? Dumb dumb dumb move by Rudy and why would trump ever get near a woman like this? Was he not aware of her occupation?

Oh, Rudy, Rudy.......if you're supposed to be the Trump "savior", you're turning out to be a much dumber Brutus.

How would anyone interpret this little statement by Rudy to Hannity?

“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation,” .....“He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that, and he couldn’t get that. So he fired him, and he said, ‘I’m free of this guy.'”

Does Rudy realize he just ran over Trump for firing Comey strictly because Comey would NOT agree to let him off the hook (as Trump tried to do with Comey regarding Flynn)???

With such legal "expertise" on his side, Trump should maybe hire some attorneys from the yellow pages.

Wrong, clinton and the gang were the ones hooking up with russia allowing for the discreet sale of uranium...as they looked the other way.

Moronic "spin".....Here, for the TRULY dumb Trump ass kissers.

DID Russia give millions to the Clinton Foundation?....Yes or No?

The Clinton Foundation received $145 million in pledges and donations from original investors in Uranium One, PRIOR to its sale to Rosatom.

Most of the $145 million in Clinton Foundation donations came from one person, a major Uranium One investor named Frank Giustra. Mr. Giustra has said that he sold all his shares in Uranium One about 1-1/2 years before Mrs. Clinton became secretary of State – and three years before Rosatom and its Russian cash came calling.

There is no direct evidence of a quid pro quo between Clinton and Uranium One backers.
Also Guistra is CANADIAN, not Russian.

So, just curious.....

If engaging in 'extra curricular sexual behavior' then paying off the victims to buy their silence is such a bad thing, why have snowflakes and the media done their best to quietly herd Americans past the Democrat Scandal in Congress in which their members engaged in sexual misconduct and then used TAX DOLARS to buy their victims' silence - even starting up a committee whose sole job was to pay off victims of Democrat sexual misconduct?

The media ignored it, brushed it aside, and now the hypocrites are pointing fingers at others - again, accusing others of what they have done / ARE STILL DOING. In the quiet wake of the scandal, the committee has still - last reported - NOT been shut down.

I guess one of the cornerstone declarations of the Democratic Party remains, 'Do as I SAY, not as I DO!'

:rolleyes:

Are we sure Giuliani is on Trump's side? Is he still pissed that he wasn't made Attorney General?

Oh, Rudy, Rudy.......if you're supposed to be the Trump "savior", you're turning out to be a much dumber Brutus.

“He fired Comey because Comey would not, among other things, say that he wasn’t a target of the investigation,” .....“He’s entitled to that. Hillary Clinton got that, and he couldn’t get that. So he fired him, and he said, ‘I’m free of this guy.'”

Does Rudy realize he just ran over Trump for firing Comey strictly because Comey would NOT agree to let him off the hook (as Trump tried to do with Comey regarding Flynn)???

With such legal "expertise" on his side, Trump should maybe hire some attorneys from the yellow pages.

Multiple thread on this exact fucking topic, Jake

I have been watching Trump and how he is handling the questions.. If he plays games, delays ect the dud is showing those on the fence that he is a lying scumbag weaseling his way out

But already he leaks the questions and blames it on Mueller, and this next thing with Ruddy..

we already know he is a weasel

The adjective "OTHER" in the thread's title implies, "additional" information...........You're welcome, Frankie......lol

The adjective "OTHER" in the thread's title implies, "additional" information...........You're welcome, Frankie......lol

You even posted in the threads dealing with the "other", Jake. Tell Stats to lay off you and your post count. Do you want me to talk to him?

Oh, look, it got merged

I knew the morons would come out in force on this.. Attorney provides services from his accounts. Bills the client and the client pays his bills.. Did he actually know or was it the fact trump had over 300 lawyers and someone else is paid to pay his bills.

Rudy only indicated that he paid the attorney for HIS SERVICES. What Trump knew or didn't know is still in question.

Get a new Meme. The whore on TV is old an worn out..

Lawyers bill by a breakdown of services provided. Ex: Legal research 20 hours, Depositions 10 hours, Witness Prep $6 hours. Filing fees, and court expenses $1,500, misc expences $130,000.

A lawyer can't just bill a person $130,000 without listing what the money was for.

Forum List

Back