Give to the Red Cross, unless your name is Romney

TV news said it was campaign money.

Post a link that says it was his money.

post PROOF that it was campaign money.. you know, actual evidence, not 'tv news says..' dumb ass.

still waiting... GOOGLE not working for ya, dumb ass?

You simple candy assed pissant. Are you too fucking lazy or just stupid? Why don't you read the article posted? The campaign hit Walmart the night before Romney even arrived. Whether or not Romney will reimburse the campaign is yet to be seen, but I doubt that Romney gives the campaign petty cash or credit cards out of his own pocket.

And people wonder why we're fed up with rw's.

WHAT is wrong with giving what they can actually use? What is wrong with giving what is needed?

This is the same kind of thing that Mitt is doing. He wants to look like he gives a damn without actually doing anything. Our fellow Americans need more than a photo op.

Why don't you take a good long look at the photographs and videos from these decimated areas and then go look in the mirror.

I swear, the next person that makes me type this is going to get negged.

Romney is boxing the food and shipping it to New Jersey at his own expense, that alone removes any objection the idiots that think money is better than food would have. On top of that, the Red Cross in New Jersey actually wants the food, which removes any objection nay idiot might have. He also had information on donating to the Red Cross displayed on two Jumbotrons on how to donate to the red cross using a cell phone.

Do you have a link? How do you know that he didn't use campaign cash for that manufactured photo op in Ohio?

Never said anything about who paid for the photo op, did I?

WHAT is wrong with giving what they can actually use? What is wrong with giving what is needed?

This is the same kind of thing that Mitt is doing. He wants to look like he gives a damn without actually doing anything. Our fellow Americans need more than a photo op.

Why don't you take a good long look at the photographs and videos from these decimated areas and then go look in the mirror.

Romney is boxing the food and shipping it to New Jersey at his own expense, that alone removes any objection the idiots that think money is better than food would have. On top of that, the Red Cross in New Jersey actually wants the food, which removes any objection nay idiot might have. He also had information on donating to the Red Cross displayed on two Jumbotrons on how to donate to the red cross using a cell phone.

Shipping it to New Jersey? With roads closed, airport closed and trains not running? In fact, I heard Cristie say earlier that people should stay home and not go to work until they get the roads cleared.

So who does he give it to? The Red Cross doesn't want it.

I know, he flies over New Jersey and drops it from his private jet one can at a time. Oh Mitt, you forgot the "cake". The Little People don't eat just "canned food", they also eat "cake". Everyone of Romney's ilk knows the Little People eat "cake".

New Yorkers lined up along the water front waiting for the Romney disaster relief yacht, so they could get some groceries.

Shipping it to New Jersey? With roads closed, airport closed and trains not running? In fact, I heard Cristie say earlier that people should stay home and not go to work until they get the roads cleared.

I know, he flies over New Jersey and drops it from his private jet one can at a time. Oh Mitt, you forgot the "cake". The Little People don't eat just "canned food", they also eat "cake". Everyone of Romney's ilk knows the Little People eat "cake".

FEMA is driving supplies in, do they have magic flying trucks?

Do you have a link? How do you know that he didn't use campaign cash for that manufactured photo op in Ohio?

Well dim bulb, it was the campaign staff who were the Walmart shoppers that bought the groceries the night before Romney even arrived.

If you paid attention, much of those supplies were prepositions in anticipation. They're also flying in things, using C-130s to McQuire. Didn't you hear Obama and Christie today?

Well dim bulb, it was the campaign staff who were the Walmart shoppers that bought the groceries the night before Romney even arrived.

Doesn't say whose money they spent, does it?

It certainly does suggest that they used campaign cash, much in the same way Palin got her New York shopping spree 4 years ago. I think the burden is on you to provide a link that disproves the obvious.

*drums fingers on desk as thread spins out of control*

Look, here's the deal:

Romney claimed that he was suspending campaigning because of the disaster. He then went to his next campaign stop and campaigned. Prior to the event, information was released asking for donations [of supplies] for the Red Cross. During his speech he announced that he was taking donations [of supplies] for the Red Cross.

Mitt Romney and his campaign and the RNC were not authorized by the Red Cross to accept donations on their behalf. Not that they will or necessarily should be arrested for that, but it is a legal matter a President and CEO should be well aware of.

The Red Cross had representatives ON AIR prior to, during, and after Romney's campaign stop to please donate cash only. They can't quickly sort the supplies coming in, it's more efficient to use cash.

Romney could have taken the donations on behalf of his own campaign, and he (or one of his workers) could have directly connected with a small town affected by the storm - it's not just New Jersey and New York City that need help.

Interesting side note, Romney was asked 11 times about his support for privatizing FEMA and he refused to answer. He's got some balls demanding answers from Obama.

Interesting side note, Romney was asked 11 times about his support for privatizing FEMA and he refused to answer. He's got some balls demanding answers from Obama.

How about we eliminate it!

Americans do a much better job in the private sector taking care of eachother.

Look at what Wal Mart did after Katrina... they didnt wait for the gov't to come, they mobilized an army of trucks with supplies.

Look at Franklin Graham's worldwide Samaritan's Purse... this is all done thru the private sector.

Look, here's the deal:

Romney claimed that he was suspending campaigning because of the disaster. He then went to his next campaign stop and campaigned. Prior to the event, information was released asking for donations [of supplies] for the Red Cross. During his speech he announced that he was taking donations [of supplies] for the Red Cross.

Mitt Romney and his campaign and the RNC were not authorized by the Red Cross to accept donations on their behalf. Not that they will or necessarily should be arrested for that, but it is a legal matter a President and CEO should be well aware of.

The Red Cross had representatives ON AIR prior to, during, and after Romney's campaign stop to please donate cash only. They can't quickly sort the supplies coming in, it's more efficient to use cash.

Romney could have taken the donations on behalf of his own campaign, and he (or one of his workers) could have directly connected with a small town affected by the storm - it's not just New Jersey and New York City that need help.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Red Cross loves, loves, loves ca$h.

They are one of the most scandal ridden charities on the planet. Their CEO's make 6 figure incomes. They rip off victims and donors.

Romney did by the way ask for cash donations for the Red Cross. This is documented.

Man you guys are sick puppies. Bitching about a man promoting charity.

How about we eliminate it!

Americans do a much better job in the private sector taking care of eachother.

Look at what Wal Mart did after Katrina... they didnt wait for the gov't to come, they mobilized an army of trucks with supplies.

Look at Franklin Graham's worldwide Samaritan's Purse... this is all done thru the private sector.

The MCC is hands on world wide. Even though I am not Mennonite I support them on a regular basis.

Salvation Army as well.

They are a true charities. Not businesses like the Red Cross.

If you paid attention, much of those supplies were prepositions in anticipation. They're also flying in things, using C-130s to McQuire. Didn't you hear Obama and Christie today?

Yes, they were prepositioned outside the affected area, and are being trucked in. If they put them in the area where the hurricane and flooding occurred they would have been destroyed by the storm.

Doesn't say whose money they spent, does it?

It certainly does suggest that they used campaign cash, much in the same way Palin got her New York shopping spree 4 years ago. I think the burden is on you to provide a link that disproves the obvious.

Even if they did use campaign cash, so what? Is it illegal?

Look, here's the deal:

Here's the deal, Obama said he was suspending the campaign, then went on TV and talked about leaning forward.

Next.

Yes, they were prepositioned outside the affected area, and are being trucked in. If they put them in the area where the hurricane and flooding occurred they would have been destroyed by the storm.

So you're admitting that FEMA did a good logistical job?

Kind of hard to evaluate something which is still ongoing, isn't it?

Don't know yet, do we?

Forum List

Back