Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter | Media Matters for America

Glenn Beck, who repeatedly and angrily tells his alleged persecutors to "leave the families alone," spent a good chunk of his radio program this morning mocking and attacking the intelligence of President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia.

Obama remarked yesterday during his press conference that Malia asked him of the Gulf oil spill: "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" Beck, taking off on this, mockingly affected Malia's voice, asking "Daddy" why he "hates black people so much." Then Beck attacked Malia's intelligence, saying: "That's the level of their education, that they're coming to - they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

This routine continued for several minutes, as Beck and his co-hosts touched on a variety of topics and laughed the entire time, all of it at the expense of an 11-year-old girl.

Video after the jump. Glenn Beck reaches a new low.

Edit made at 5:11 PM Est 5/28:

Glenn Beck Apology | Plug the hole | Beck Malia | Mediaite

In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.”

Good for Beck stepping up and apologizing.

As I recall you defended the attack on Palin's daughter.

Glenn Beck, who repeatedly and angrily tells his alleged persecutors to "leave the families alone," spent a good chunk of his radio program this morning mocking and attacking the intelligence of President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia.

Obama remarked yesterday during his press conference that Malia asked him of the Gulf oil spill: "Did you Plug The Hole Yet, Daddy?" Beck, taking off on this, mockingly affected Malia's voice, asking "Daddy" why he "hates black people so much." Then Beck attacked Malia's intelligence, saying: "That's the level of their education, that they're coming to - they're coming to daddy and saying 'Daddy, did you plug the hole yet?' "

This routine continued for several minutes, as Beck and his co-hosts touched on a variety of topics and laughed the entire time, all of it at the expense of an 11-year-old girl.

In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize–and as a dad I should have known better.”

ROFLMNAO!

First Beck didn't smear The Brown Clown's daughter... She's 11 years old, so comments regarding 'the level of her education' do not rise to a smear.

But families are out of bounds... so it was wrong to use the kid in the analogy... He's apologized for that.

Without regard to any of it... he did not smear anyone.

His point was a good one; The sychophants of the Brown Clown believed he could 'fix everything' and empty suits don't fix anything.

Beck was speaking to the idiocy where kids are being taught that 'its the governments job to fix everything...' With the notion being the 'Hussein will fix it.'

Oils been spilling out of the gulf floor for 6 weeks and he hasn't done a DAMN THING to 'fix it'... which serves reason, given he's NO MEANS TO DO SO.

Beck was speaking to the idiocy where kids are being taught that 'its the governments job to fix everything...' With the notion being the 'Hussein will fix it.'

Oils been spilling out of the gulf floor for 6 weeks and he hasn't done a DAMN THING to 'fix it'... which serves reason, given he's NO MEANS TO DO SO.

And BP is doing such a wonderful job, right? :eusa_eh:

Well let's make it easy... Why dont YOU post a link wherein YOU DEFENDED PALIN'S DAUGHTER.

The media have constantly attacked Palin's kids.

So two wrongs make a right? Is that what politics has come to? :eusa_eh:

Also, using your logic you used on the first page, then Palin had what was coming to him just as much as Palin. However, attacking Palin's kids is still wrong, just like attacking Obama's kids is wrong.

That makes absolutely no sense. That's like saying if a celebrity takes their kid out in public, and the media shows up, that makes them swarming all over the kid fair game.

People tend to forget that it doesn't matter what is brought into the public circle when it comes to family, point is, you don't attack someone's family. It's unwarranted, no matter how many conservations Obama or Palin bring up. You can disagree with them doing so, but attacking the kids is completely unnecessary on every level.

Yawn.

Chelsea Clinton was an ugly kid. She's grown up now, who gives a shit if she's identified as an ugly kid? Do you mean to tell me you don't notice when a kid is ugly?

If you don't, there's something wrong with you, and you are refusing to face reality.

I would think if you are superficial and ugly inside, you would see things that way.

In other words, you don't face reality.

Got it.

Beck just proved he is a scum bag, and you defend him and attack Obama? I'm so fucking sick of you right wing pea brains always trying to project some right wing moron's scummy attack on the victim...

Beck attacked an 11 year old girl, what NEXT???

And where do I defend beck? Have I said "go beck good one!" Daddy should not have used his daughter and beck should not have used daddys example for the but of a joke.

Answer this: If daddy had not brought up his daughter would beck have said anything about his daughter or her education?

There was NO CALL for Beck to attack an 11 year old girl, and make fun of HER regardless of whether her father brought up her comment.

He didn't attack or make fun of her.
He attacked and ridiculed Obama and liberals in general.

Do you people not understand the English language?

Of course you don't.

Chelsea Clinton was an ugly kid. She's grown up now, who gives a shit if she's identified as an ugly kid? Do you mean to tell me you don't notice when a kid is ugly?

If you don't, there's something wrong with you, and you are refusing to face reality.

I would think if you are superficial and ugly inside, you would see things that way.

Got it.
She faces reality.
You are just a hateful stupid bitch.

You pretty much said it was alright to call Chelsea Clinton a dog, because she is so ugly one cannot help them self.
Why don't you whine some more about being personally attacked.

Got it.
I face the reality you are seriously fucked up if you think it's ok and "impossible" not to make fun of an 11 year old child for her appearance.

:oops:

Naturally...while Obama brought his own daughter into the equation...when she has enough to be concerned of without her DAD making he an issue.

I don't like this and never have. The children should be off-limits. I can recall snotty comments about Trish Nixon, especially when she married in the White House. There have been rude comments about Chelsea Clinton, and although I cannot abide her folks, that's out of bounds as well.

It isn't illegal to speak in ways that harm a child, but it's immoral. I hope this costs Beck his show. Only a complete fuckwhit and coward attacks a man's children to get at the man. The fact that Beck apologized does not cut a whole lot of ice with me.

Doesn't your spin make you fuckin' Dizzy? Your posting style shows that it certainly does.

Regardless of Beck...Obama should have left his daughter out of the equation.

Beck was making fun of OBAMA...Period.

So beck has apologized for using children as the but of a joke. Good for him. Will daddy apologize for using his child as a human pawn?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back