Goodbye, Barry

Trump will never gain the respect of the majority of his own people and the world like Obama.
Define: "his own people"
The racists like him.
Racists is a code word for Anti-White!
Naaah. The conservatives chose the racism path and they are digging their grave. We the minorities won't forget.

How dare Trump put blacks back to work
Black unemployment rate falls to record low
  • The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports 6.8 percent unemployment rate for black workers in December, the lowest in the 45 years the data has been tracked.

Doesn't seem to be making a whole lotta progress dismantling this one....

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

Damn you OP --- I read the title and thought you were gonna tell us Barry Manilow died.

When the fed pumps 4 trillion taxpayer dollars through QE1234 into the stock market....its going to grow. Any idiot should know that.

Trump will never gain the respect of the majority of his own people and the world like Obama.
The racists like him.
Naaah. The conservatives chose the racism path and they are digging their grave. We the minorities won't forget.

• The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports 6.8 percent unemployment rate for black workers in December, the lowest in the 45 years the data has been tracked.
The trend started with Obama and has been on since then. Trump has nothing to do with it. If we fave a recession look for something to blame other than Trump like usual.

The racists like him.

Its been headed downward since the mortgage meltdown.
But for all races/all genders, labor participation rate is more important than unemployment. This was higher around year 2000 than any time else, for blacks.
The reason its more important than unemployment is that after somebody stops looking for work, they're not counted.
And how does Trump watching TV and playing golf help black jobs?

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

Damn you OP --- I read the title and thought you were gonna tell us Barry Manilow died.

My apologies, Obama did have something to do with the current market. Obama basically gave money to keep the stock market afloat, giving the false impression the market was doing better. Now, as Trump dismantles all the Obama BS, the market is responding. LOL....dumbass.
How much longer can the Fed prop up stocks?

The racists like him.

Yep, if I’m black I’m saying fk you trump

The racists like him.

Just another disgruntled black who now has no excuse for not getting a job.

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

My apologies, Obama did have something to do with the current market. Obama basically gave money to keep the stock market afloat, giving the false impression the market was doing better. Now, as Trump dismantles all the Obama BS, the market is responding. LOL....dumbass.
How much longer can the Fed prop up stocks?

Yep, that's right.

The racists like him.

Just another disgruntled black who now has no excuse for not getting a job.
They don’t want success. Has to be. Why would a race continue to vote for failure?

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

LOL...and you think Obama has something to do with the current market....LOL....dumbass.

Nope. Perhaps a remedial reading course is in order. What I said was that Rump has failed to "dismantle" that diagonal line. Yet.

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

When the fed pumps 4 trillion taxpayer dollars through QE1234 into the stock market....its going to grow. Any idiot should know that.

Yanno what -- I myself pumped my own taxpayer dollars into the stock market several years ago. And sure enough, it grew.

dow-jones-10y.png

But hey, give him time.

Yanno what -- I myself pumped my own taxpayer dollars into the stock market several years ago. And sure enough, it grew.

You pumped dollars that you earned into the stock market. The fed printed free money that devalues the dollar...into the market.

The Great Obama's legacy will benefit from being placed between the two worst modern Presidents

Bush 43 who gave up the worst terror attack in history, got us in to two unnecessary wars and crashed the economy
Trump who destroyed the office of the President

The Great Obama's eight years will be looked at as a period of normalcy between two reigns of terror

yea, when this FISA crap shakes down, i can see a nosedive of said respect. i can also see a lot of denial or IT'S OK FOR HIM TO BREAK THE LAW CAUSE WE LOVES HIM!!!

or other crazy shit like that.

Forum List

Back