GOP Chairman Who Apologized For GOP Racism Comes Out As Gay

Is Beck the next one to be outed?
Awwww, c'mon.....he was drunk, at-the-time.....every time.

528.gif

Mehlman, manager of the 2004 Bush/Cheney re-election campaign, came out to Marc Ambinder of The Atlantic. "It's taken me 43 years to get comfortable with this part of my life," Mehlman said in the interview. "Everybody has their own path to travel, their own journey and for me over the past few months, I've told my family, friends, former colleagues and current colleagues and they've been wonderful and supportive."

Mehlman said he wants to become an advocate for same-sex marriage. He is participating in an upcoming fundraiser for the American Foundation for Equal Rights (AFER), which is supporting the legal challenge to California's Proposition 8, the initiative against gay marriage.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2010/08/ken-mehlman-republican-gay-/1

Now thats putting one foot in front of the other.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

GOP Chairman Who Apologized For GOP Racism Comes Out As Gay.

44 - Former RNC chairman Ken Mehlman: I'm gay

Jesus Christ. Who cares? It is freaking 2010.
Yeah....right....it's taken you "conservatives" THIS LONG....to get "cured" o' your homophobia.

(....And, it'll more-than-likely last until this story dies....then, it'll be back to business/hate-as-usual. You're not bullshittin' anyone.)​
Yet, YOU start a thread about a man being gay.

I wonder why an upstanding conservative young man raised by good christian parents like Mehlman would decide to be gay. How odd
Maybe MarcATL can explain.

He' convinced it's a "lifestyle".

:rolleyes:

Wow,

"After surrendering to Muslim terrorists and common criminals, aborting babies, and raising taxes, the Left’s favorite pastime is outing gay Republicans. Liberals claim to love gays, but their default comeback to a conservative they disagree with is to call him gay…Liberals insist on letting ay men leas Boy Scouts on overnight camping trips, but won’t let a gay man be a Republican."
Ann Coulter

I knew this woman was a philistine, but I never realized she's THAT stupid. Wait. Yes I did.

You guys can get in your fun insults and stuff on the right-wing, but this isn't going to really change a majority's mind over anything. The most anyone can do over this is wish the guy well for it and hope for him that he'll find someone special.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I wonder how long it will take for the GOP to realize that gay people are everywhere and they aren't going away. Why, one could even be their next door neighbor, or their child's school teacher, and probably their priest.

It think it always comes out eventually anyway, and to try to hide it for so many years must be torture and always worse the more prolonged the secret. I think a lot of people suspected Mehlman was gay, just by the way he carried himself.

I saw a statistic quite some time ago that the gay population injects about $15 billion annually in consumer spending into the economy, so yes, they are indeed a part of the mainstream now and aren't going anywhere.

I wonder how long it will take for the GOP to realize that gay people are everywhere and they aren't going away. Why, one could even be their next door neighbor, or their child's school teacher, and probably their priest.

It think it always comes out eventually anyway, and to try to hide it for so many years must be torture and always worse the more prolonged the secret. I think a lot of people suspected Mehlman was gay, just by the way he carried himself.

I saw a statistic quite some time ago that the gay population injects about $15 billion annually in consumer spending into the economy, so yes, they are indeed a part of the mainstream now and aren't going anywhere.

Besides....the GOP and especially the RNC seem to have no issues with lesbians, or at least lesbians performing sex acts for money, so why all the problems with "gays"?

Besides....the GOP and especially the RNC seem to have no issues with lesbians, or at least lesbians performing sex acts for money, so why all the problems with "gays"?

Maybe because the Bible says something about men laying with men but nothing about women laying with women?

Maybe because the Bible says something about men laying with men but nothing about women laying with women?

Damn technicalities....

Ken Mehlman

[1] When queried, "[You] have asked a question people shouldn't have to answer." Mehlman is widely rumored to be gay, but has denied this, and complained that "those stories did a number on my dating life for six months." On 8 November 2006, Bill Maher claimed on Larry King Live that Mehlman was gay. CNN edited the allegation out of subsequent rebroadcasts and the program's transcript, and two days later Mehlman announced his resignation from the RNC, effective January 2007.

"After surrendering to Muslim terrorists and common criminals, aborting babies, and raising taxes, the Left’s favorite pastime is outing gay Republicans. Liberals claim to love gays, but their default comeback to a conservative they disagree with is to call him gay…Liberals insist on letting ay men leas Boy Scouts on overnight camping trips, but won’t let a gay man be a Republican."
Ann Coulter
Hey everybody - look what PoliticalChic hacked up!

Forum List

Back