GOP farm bill is a disaster! cuts 23 billion dollars in food assistance to low income children

It's the conservative conundrum on children:

Abortion is murder, but once they are born let the little bastards starve.

Republicans don't starve anybody--irresponsible parents do.

Let me guess, you're "pro-life"?

I don't have a position on that. And what difference would it make anyhow?

LOL, you don't have a position on abortion? You're not even a good liar.

I don't want to speak for my friend Ray but it is my responsibility as a human being to stop you from killing your child but it is not my responsibility to feed your child because you are too sorry to do it yourself.

Fucking hilarious hypocrisy. So you really don't give a shit about the child. You just want to make sure you punish the mother at all costs. I mean, that's the only consistent thing in your entire stance.

I don't want to speak for my friend Ray but it is my responsibility as a human being to stop you from killing your child but it is not my responsibility to feed your child because you are too sorry to do it yourself.

So, it is your responsibility to stop a baby in the womb from being killed but once it is born it is not your responsibility to keep it from starving.

How convenient for you, one requires no effort at all on your part

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How more convenient is it to conceive a child and then kill it because you don't want to be bothered with it or expect somebody else to pay for the child's welfare?

It is not my responsibility to provide welfare for your children. That is your responsibility.
Exactly. Once they are born just let the little bastards starve.

If you don't want your children to starve then buy them food.
Yes, I hear what you are saying. "Once they are born they can starve for all we care". You come through loud and clear.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is your responsibility to provide for the welfare of your children, not mine.

Since you seem to be a stupid Moon Bat with serious comprehension skills then I will have to explain it more to you.

If I am walking down the beach and see a child drowning it is my responsibility to save that child's life.

However, after saving the child's life it is not my responsibility to provide food, housing and health care for the child for the rest of its life.

Understand now or do you need more education?
Read you loud and clear. "Once they are born we don't care if they starve or not". Got it. Not sure why you keep repeating it.

Read my lips Moon Bat "It is your responsibility to provide for the welfare of your child, not mine".

Is that too difficult of a concept for you to understand?

Yes, I hear what you are saying. "Once they are born they can starve for all we care". You come through loud and clear.

It is your responsibility to provide for the welfare of your children, not mine.

Since you seem to be a stupid Moon Bat with serious comprehension skills then I will have to explain it more to you.

If I am walking down the beach and see a child drowning it is my responsibility to save that child's life.

However, after saving the child's life it is not my responsibility to provide food, housing and health care for the child for the rest of its life.

Read you loud and clear. "Once they are born we don't care if they starve or not". Got it. Not sure why you keep repeating it.

Read my lips Moon Bat "It is your responsibility to provide for the welfare of your child, not mine".

And if the mother refuses to care for the child, then what do you propose should happen to the child?

Right, once they are born let the little bastards starve.

It is not my responsibility to provide welfare for your children. That is your responsibility.

an aborted fetus only lasts for a few minutes - a starving kid can last a couple of weeks. Conservative Christians want to get their moneys worth !

Christians believe in the teachings of the Bible.

Charity comes from the heart, family and church.

It doesn't say a damn thing about Caesar taking the money by force and then doling it out to his welfare state plantation in exchange for votes.

So, it is your responsibility to stop a baby in the womb from being killed but once it is born it is not your responsibility to keep it from starving.

How more convenient is it to conceive a child and then kill it because you don't want to be bothered with it or expect somebody else to pay for the child's welfare?

We get it. You're not pro-life. You're anti-woman.

When I was growing up it was school bullies that went after kids’ lunch money, it wasn’t the Congress. This is shameful.

Farm subsidies do not feed poor children. You are delusional

In fact Trump is ending subsidies that pay farmers not to grow food

got that kiddy

Hey genius, SNAP is part of the farm bill as are other food assistance programs both foreign and domestic.

Fact the farm bill pays farmers not to farm food.

now grow up kid

how is your stock portfolio doing by the way

Educate yourself. Come back when you can talk intelligently on the subject.

Have a nice day.

You come back when you can answer why the farm bill that trump is fixing can feed people by paying farmers not to grow food

The current farm law, the Agricultural Act of 2014 (2014 Farm Act), was signed on February 7, 2014, and will remain in force through 2018—and in the case of some provisions, beyond 2018. The 2014 Farm Act makes major changes in commodity programs, adds new crop insurance options, streamlines conservation programs, modifies some provisions of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and expands programs for specialty crops, organic farmers, bioenergy, rural development, and beginning farmers and ranchers.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that 80 percent of outlays under the 2014 Farm Act will fund nutrition programs, 8 percent will fund crop insurance programs, 6 percent will fund conservation programs, 5 percent will fund commodity programs, and the remaining 1 percent will fund all other programs, including trade, credit, rural development, research and extension, forestry, energy, horticulture, and miscellaneous programs.

now, dont come back

Fucking hilarious hypocrisy. So you really don't give a shit about the child. You just want to make sure you punish the mother at all costs. I mean, that's the only consistent thing in your entire stance.

It is your responsibility to provide for the welfare of you child. What don't you understand about that?

got that kiddy
Hey genius, SNAP is part of the farm bill as are other food assistance programs both foreign and domestic.

now grow up kid

Have a nice day.
You come back when you can answer why the farm bill that trump is fixing can feed people by paying farmers not to grow food
You're early, you obviously haven't followed my instructions. Get to work.
Take your pills as prescribed

got that kiddy

now grow up kid

Have a nice day.

The current farm law, the Agricultural Act of 2014 (2014 Farm Act), was signed on February 7, 2014, and will remain in force through 2018—and in the case of some provisions, beyond 2018. The 2014 Farm Act makes major changes in commodity programs, adds new crop insurance options, streamlines conservation programs, modifies some provisions of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and expands programs for specialty crops, organic farmers, bioenergy, rural development, and beginning farmers and ranchers.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projects that 80 percent of outlays under the 2014 Farm Act will fund nutrition programs, 8 percent will fund crop insurance programs, 6 percent will fund conservation programs, 5 percent will fund commodity programs, and the remaining 1 percent will fund all other programs, including trade, credit, rural development, research and extension, forestry, energy, horticulture, and miscellaneous programs.

now, dont come back
Give me the names of kids that did not eat today because of trump

be specific

Not difficult at all. I understand perfectly. "Once they are born just let the kids starve, we don't care". Simple. Jot Jot why you keep repeating it.

To a few of us that are not driven totally by partisan politics, both abortion and letting a child starve are bad.

Our government waste a shit ton of money that, there is no question about that.

We waste more than 100 million dollars in less than 10 minutes lobbing missiles into a sovereign nation and half the country does not blink an eye, but try to keep kids from having to deal with hunger and it is the end of the fucking world.

We are a fucked up country.

Not difficult at all. I understand perfectly. "Once they are born just let the kids starve, we don't care". Simple. Jot Jot why you keep repeating it.

Who ever said that?

By the way
The headline of the OP is misleading at best.
$8 billion was cut in food stamp program which may very well be appropriate with a reduction in need.

How many of these lunches are going to children here illegally or whose parents are here illegally.

Their parents can reduce the remittances they send back and feed their own children.

now grow up kid

Have a nice day.
You're early, you obviously haven't followed my instructions. Get to work.
Take your pills as prescribed
Still not doing your studying.

an aborted fetus only lasts for a few minutes - a starving kid can last a couple of weeks. Conservative Christians want to get their moneys worth !

Christians believe in the teachings of the Bible.

Charity comes from the heart, family and church.

It doesn't say a damn thing about Caesar taking the money by force and then doling it out to his welfare state plantation in exchange for votes.

Christians my ass ... :laughing0301: thats rich :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You need to repeat this:

"It is my responsibility to provide for the welfare of my children"

Forum List

Back