🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

He's carrying the load for you, douche bag. That's why he's complaining.
Bullshit boot licker. If anyone's getting hosed it's us middle class.
The government hoses everyone except the poor. You're trying to justify it.
You really think the poor are going to pay the national debt? Prisons are full of the poor. You have serious brain damage.
How does that alter the fact that they do nothing for me?

The poor are the main reason we have a national debt.
Can you back that up with a link?
I don't need any fucking link. Anyone who isn't braindead knows it's true.

It is, with no bid contracts.
well, somewhere between hopping out of their moms lady parts and saying howdy to the nice doctor, and the day they started getting those no bid contracts, they did have to get themselves into a position of at least limited wealth before any government favors were extended
a loan from daddy?
so? is there something wrong with a loan from a parent to a child? Ive gave my daughter 50k for a down payment on her house, did I do something wrong? should I have sent that money to some poor liberal family instead? Not sure exactly what your problem is here. (although I do understand that it is yet another attempt at discrediting Donald Trump)
only the right wing has nothing but whiner appeals to emotion instead of rational arguments. You don't have to Do anything. Congress appropriates your tax monies and spends it, for the good of the republic.
Where's you "rational argument" for that, douche bag?
Our Constitution.

well, somewhere between hopping out of their moms lady parts and saying howdy to the nice doctor, and the day they started getting those no bid contracts, they did have to get themselves into a position of at least limited wealth before any government favors were extended
a loan from daddy?
so? is there something wrong with a loan from a parent to a child? Ive gave my daughter 50k for a down payment on her house, did I do something wrong? should I have sent that money to some poor liberal family instead? Not sure exactly what your problem is here. (although I do understand that it is yet another attempt at discrediting Donald Trump)
I fail to see how loaning your children money entitles government to anything from them or me.
what a coincidence. it is about capital, opportunities under Any form of Capitalism. what is wrong with getting it from Uncle Sam, if daddy is not, forthcoming.
#1) Uncle Sam took it from someone else. Why not just eliminate the middle man and hold people up?

#2) Government doesn't play favorites in a free market.

a loan from daddy?
only the right wing has nothing but whiner appeals to emotion instead of rational arguments. You don't have to Do anything. Congress appropriates your tax monies and spends it, for the good of the republic.
Our Constitution.
That's not an argument. First you have to prove the provisions in the Constitution are just.

You really think the poor are going to pay the national debt? Prisons are full of the poor. You have serious brain damage.

Only in right wing fantasy.

a loan from daddy?
I fail to see how loaning your children money entitles government to anything from them or me.
what a coincidence. it is about capital, opportunities under Any form of Capitalism. what is wrong with getting it from Uncle Sam, if daddy is not, forthcoming.
#1) Uncle Sam took it from someone else. Why not just eliminate the middle man and hold people up?

#2) Government doesn't play favorites in a free market.
So what; it is not the fault of the poor, the rich guys making the rules; can't make like Henry Ford and double wages and achieve gains from efficiency for our economy.

If you're a maker not a taker why are you complaining? The only ones still hurting from bush great recession are poorly educated blue collar. The Republicans aren't going to really help you

He's carrying the load for you, douche bag. That's why he's complaining.
He doesn't think the rich are fucking us just the poor. Meanwhile the mega corporations are loving NAFTA and they've never been richer.

2 months ago Republicans admitted ge and all the companies like them pay no taxes. I can't stand republicans
The rich aren't fucking us. You have failed to post any evidence that they are.

Also, corporations do no equate to "the rich."

a loan from daddy?
Our Constitution.
That's not an argument. First you have to prove the provisions in the Constitution are just.
Providing for the general welfare is in our federal Constitution.

In reality, dumbass.

Our Constitution.
You still haven't proved it is just to take money from me.

In reality, dumbass.
with nothing but fallacy, dear; isn't that, soo special.

Our Constitution.
Congress has the Power to Tax and take money from you. Any other right wing, fantasy diversions?

It is deciding how best to spend our tax revenue

Can't all go to the wealthy can it?
why not, the revenue comes mostly from them in the first place. The welfare crowd puts nothing in, why should then expect anything out?
Actually, most of our budget supports their interests
How does Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security support their interests?
Damn....that is a good question

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and WELFARE enables them to hire workers at wages lower than they can live on. They get to hire a workforce at low wages and have the taxpayers make up the difference. Your worker gets sick? The taxpayer will take care of them for you

Wrong, moron. Wages are set by the market. What they can live on is irrelevant.

The rich do not benefit from Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

We'll just chalk you off as another leftwing economic ignoramus.
Yea right

Wages are set by a market where the taxpayers take care of your employees

Welfare and Medicaid benefit employers of low wage workers

In reality, dumbass.
with nothing but fallacy, dear; isn't that, soo special.
You don't know what a fallacy is, dumbass.

why not, the revenue comes mostly from them in the first place. The welfare crowd puts nothing in, why should then expect anything out?
Actually, most of our budget supports their interests
How does Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security support their interests?
Damn....that is a good question

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and WELFARE enables them to hire workers at wages lower than they can live on. They get to hire a workforce at low wages and have the taxpayers make up the difference. Your worker gets sick? The taxpayer will take care of them for you

Wrong, moron. Wages are set by the market. What they can live on is irrelevant.

The rich do not benefit from Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security.

We'll just chalk you off as another leftwing economic ignoramus.
Yea right

Wages are set by a market where the taxpayers take care of your employees

Welfare and Medicaid benefit employers of low wage workers
I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Your theory of wages is abracadabra.

Our Constitution.
Congress has the Power to Tax and take money from you. Any other right wing, fantasy diversions?
Yeah, and Hitler killed 6 million Jews. Your point?

The leftwing dumbasses think being rich is a gift from the government.
a loan from daddy?
You don't have to apologize for your privilege just acknowledge it
you had the same privileges that I did. You dont need to hate other because the applied themselves more than you did. You only have to recognize that and make sure you put the blame on yourself where it belongs.

a loan from daddy?
whats wrong with getting it from uncle same? uncle sam has no money, that money is taken from the taxpayer, the taxpayer should not be on the hook to cover the bills of a select group of lazy people.
Certainly even you can see that Uncle Sam has no money of its own.

Forum List

Back