🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

Republican hw bush and Republicans destroyed Detroit when they wrote NAFTA in order to eliminate great paying union jobs.

Remember back then even you were for NAFTA. I know because us liberals were against NAFTA. We admit Clinton sold us liberals out when he signed NAFTA.

So it's funny to hear you complain about NAFTA today. So disingenuous

Where was the one percent? Freeloading instead of creating Jobs Booms with their capital gains preference.
how exactly where the 1% free loading?
Ive seen you post that they dont pay their fair share, now they are free loading? Ive already pointed out that they pay more in taxes in just one years time than you and I combined will most likely earn in our entire lives.
So I am still having a hard time following when it is said they dont pay their fair share. Im almost embarrassed to point this out however I think it does need to be said, when you look at what the expenses are for this country, and you look at the taxes paid by individuals to meet those needs, Its you and I that are not and have not been paying our fair share. I cant afford to pay anymore and I wasnt as interested in an education to a point that would allow me to become one of the 1%, my fault.
I just really dont understand what people like you are looking for, should the rich pay it all for us while we sit back and enjoy the benefits of their tax dollar? I personally dont think that is the right answer either.
Now, I pretty much never agree with Sealybobo, however on this topic being discussed right here, I really do appreciate and respect his/her opinion. There might be hope after all.
You on the other hand seem to be having a difficult time recognizing the simple fact that where you are in life today is a direct product of the effort you put forth in the past. You, or I, can not simply sit back and expect the riches to just fall into our laps, we can not expect those that have worked to become a 1%er to give us their money so we can drive that new Bentley too.
Its out there, the question is who has the drive to get it.

The leftwing dumbasses think being rich is a gift from the government.
It is, with no bid contracts.
well, somewhere between hopping out of their moms lady parts and saying howdy to the nice doctor, and the day they started getting those no bid contracts, they did have to get themselves into a position of at least limited wealth before any government favors were extended
a loan from daddy?

Is it acceptable to deny and disparage the poor in their privileges and immunities, simply Because they cannot afford better social justice, under any form of Capitalism?

Being poor is a choice in the USA. Don't want to be poor then get off your fat ass and work.
Paying taxes is a choice; stop whining.

Like you pay any :laugh: I pay your share, do you feel ashamed?
If you're a maker not a taker why are you complaining? The only ones still hurting from bush great recession are poorly educated blue collar. The Republicans aren't going to really help you

He's carrying the load for you, douche bag. That's why he's complaining.
Bullshit boot licker. If anyone's getting hosed it's us middle class.

Where was the one percent? Freeloading instead of creating Jobs Booms with their capital gains preference.
Ive seen you post that they dont pay their fair share, now they are free loading? Ive already pointed out that they pay more in taxes in just one years time than you and I combined will most likely earn in our entire lives.
So I am still having a hard time following when it is said they dont pay their fair share. Im almost embarrassed to point this out however I think it does need to be said, when you look at what the expenses are for this country, and you look at the taxes paid by individuals to meet those needs, Its you and I that are not and have not been paying our fair share. I cant afford to pay anymore and I wasnt as interested in an education to a point that would allow me to become one of the 1%, my fault.
I just really dont understand what people like you are looking for, should the rich pay it all for us while we sit back and enjoy the benefits of their tax dollar? I personally dont think that is the right answer either.
Now, I pretty much never agree with Sealybobo, however on this topic being discussed right here, I really do appreciate and respect his/her opinion. There might be hope after all.
You on the other hand seem to be having a difficult time recognizing the simple fact that where you are in life today is a direct product of the effort you put forth in the past. You, or I, can not simply sit back and expect the riches to just fall into our laps, we can not expect those that have worked to become a 1%er to give us their money so we can drive that new Bentley too.

well, somewhere between hopping out of their moms lady parts and saying howdy to the nice doctor, and the day they started getting those no bid contracts, they did have to get themselves into a position of at least limited wealth before any government favors were extended
a loan from daddy?
That's how trump and bush did it. Not Clinton or Obama.

And Republicans trust the silver Spooner's to be able to relate

a loan from daddy?
so? is there something wrong with a loan from a parent to a child? Ive gave my daughter 50k for a down payment on her house, did I do something wrong? should I have sent that money to some poor liberal family instead? Not sure exactly what your problem is here. (although I do understand that it is yet another attempt at discrediting Donald Trump)

a loan from daddy?
so? is there something wrong with a loan from a parent to a child? Ive gave my daughter 50k for a down payment on her house, did I do something wrong? should I have sent that money to some poor liberal family instead? Not sure exactly what your problem is here. (although I do understand that it is yet another attempt at discrediting Donald Trump)
only the right wing has nothing but whiner appeals to emotion instead of rational arguments. You don't have to Do anything. Congress appropriates your tax monies and spends it, for the good of the republic.

a loan from daddy?
Easy for silver Spooner's like McCain, Romney, bush and trump to tell us how they did it but don't forget step one is get loan from daddy

a loan from daddy?
You don't have to apologize for your privilege just acknowledge it

You mean your crony capitalists....democrats destroyed Detroit......
Republican hw bush and Republicans destroyed Detroit when they wrote NAFTA in order to eliminate great paying union jobs.

Remember back then even you were for NAFTA. I know because us liberals were against NAFTA. We admit Clinton sold us liberals out when he signed NAFTA.

We aren't talking about Clinton or Obama cronies.

Being poor is a choice in the USA. Don't want to be poor then get off your fat ass and work.

If you're a maker not a taker why are you complaining? The only ones still hurting from bush great recession are poorly educated blue collar. The Republicans aren't going to really help you

The government hoses everyone except the poor. You're trying to justify it.

a loan from daddy?
I fail to see how loaning your children money entitles government to anything from them or me.

Henry Ford doubled wages and realized gains from productivity. and his labor force was more able to purchase the products they were making.
Today Walmart pays below poverty wages so employees qualify for foodstamps that they spend at Walmart.
There is not such thing as a poverty wage....that's LWNJ fascist propaganda....so....
^^^^proof that having money makes people dilutional
If you work 40 hours at minimum wage and have a kid you probably are in poverty and qualify for foodstamps
if you are only educated to a point of being worth minimum wage for a 40 hour job, chances are you should not have had that kid in the first place.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda, That's the problem with cons, they don't deal in reality....instead they ban abortion and cause millions of kids out on the streets without parents to raise them....become criminals and cost taxpayers billions.

a loan from daddy?
only the right wing has nothing but whiner appeals to emotion instead of rational arguments. You don't have to Do anything. Congress appropriates your tax monies and spends it, for the good of the republic.
Where's you "rational argument" for that, douche bag?

You really think the poor are going to pay the national debt? Prisons are full of the poor. You have serious brain damage.

You really think the poor are going to pay the national debt? Prisons are full of the poor. You have serious brain damage.
How does that alter the fact that they do nothing for me?

The poor are the main reason we have a national debt.

He doesn't think the rich are fucking us just the poor. Meanwhile the mega corporations are loving NAFTA and they've never been richer.

2 months ago Republicans admitted ge and all the companies like them pay no taxes. I can't stand republicans

How does that alter the fact that they do nothing for me?

The poor are the main reason we have a national debt.
Can you back that up with a link?

We aren't talking about Clinton or Obama cronies.
neither was i.

a loan from daddy?
I fail to see how loaning your children money entitles government to anything from them or me.
what a coincidence. it is about capital, opportunities under Any form of Capitalism. what is wrong with getting it from Uncle Sam, if daddy is not, forthcoming.

Forum List

Back