GOP to shutdown govt. and default on debt

So whats next defund education? Social security? Military benefits?

Where does it end?

logical fallacy. where does your logic begin?

Not exactly but nice try. GOP has been trying to get rid of Social security for years. Here in Florida Rick Scott took a lot of money away from education and if a Gov Shutdown happens then Military benefits stop.
Not true on all accounts.
You can keep making up stuff if you like.
Social Security is broken and going to be out of money in 25 years.
I do not expect to be collecting a dime of it by the time I retire.
The military will continue to be paid. Anyone who says different is a liar.
The last time there was a 'shutdown', the government continued to operate, the world continued ot revolve around the sun...
So a few national parks were closed. So what. And some non essential workers were told to stay home. Who cares. They shouldn't have jobs anyway. Why the fuck are we paying 'non-essential' employees anyway?
It is entirely possible to cut federal non military employment by a third and no ill effects would come to the American people.

I am assuming the Republicans never want to get back into the white house........

They force a shutdown and they will be literally fucked. Ask the millions of Americans who gave Obama another term. Pretty sure those on Social security and disability and the Veterans and military would just be so thrilled.

In what way are the REPUBLICANS forcing a shutdown? By passing a bill that fully funds every aspect of the government that was functioning last year at this time, and to which the people are accustomed?

Arbitrarily? ROFL Obuma care was never approved by the house, it was an unfunded Senate vote. The house owns funding. Don't like it? Start a revolution, win the war, then write a new constitution.

Where you in a coma during 2009 and 2010?

Obamacare was approved in both the House and Senate

I even remember Obama signing it into law
BY DEMOCRAT TYRANTS like YOU...Forget that Sewerboy? NO REPUBLICANS signed on to it...NOW WE have the call...NO FUNDING for it. It DIES NOW.

That law is about to be DEFUNDED. Get ready for it.

Actually, it was passed by Constitutionally elected representatives in the House and Senate

THe TYRANTS are the ones throwing tantrums because they can't get their way

Education can, and should, be funded locally. We don't need the feds to manage our municipal services.

SS is a pension plan. It needs to be replaced with something better, but it is not federal spending, rather it is a pension plan that is fully funded, via a pyramid scheme, by the citizens and their employers.

Military benefits are payment for services rendered. No one is asking or even intimating, other than you, and the scum like you, that we should screw over our military.

Please tell me your not this thick a Government shutdown means you would be screwing over the Military royally.

and yet you think obamacare is more important.....

So now you are a mind-reader? I have already said i don't like it and that it needs to be changed or gotten rid of but i have also said i think the GOP is going about this the wrong way.

logical fallacy. where does your logic begin?

Not exactly but nice try. GOP has been trying to get rid of Social security for years. Here in Florida Rick Scott took a lot of money away from education and if a Gov Shutdown happens then Military benefits stop.
The last time there was a 'shutdown', the government continued to operate, the world continued ot revolve around the sun...
So a few national parks were closed. So what. And some non essential workers were told to stay home. Who cares. They shouldn't have jobs anyway. Why the fuck are we paying 'non-essential' employees anyway?
It is entirely possible to cut federal non military employment by a third and no ill effects would come to the American people.

Actually it is all true lol but keep on thinking otherwise.

I am assuming the Republicans never want to get back into the white house........

They force a shutdown and they will be literally fucked. Ask the millions of Americans who gave Obama another term. Pretty sure those on Social security and disability and the Veterans and military would just be so thrilled.

In what way are the REPUBLICANS forcing a shutdown? By passing a bill that fully funds every aspect of the government that was functioning last year at this time, and to which the people are accustomed?

GOP Clearly knows that passing a bill defunding the healthcare will never get through the senente or past Obama you are wasting everyone's time by even trying to put that on the table.

DEMOCRAT TYRANTS like YOU...Forget that Sewerboy?

That is also when the Dems controlled both the House/Senate So yes they could force it and passed it because they could do it.
And they were WRONG about it, weren't they? Obama LIED...The DEMOCRATS LIED...People are losing their livlihoods because of it, aren't they?

Max Baucus was correct...TRAIN WRECK waiting to happen...HERE we all are lining up our chairs to get a good seat to watch it.

POINT IS...Avoid the wreck...unless YOU wish to see more lives ruined by BAD legislation?

THAT is what this vote is about. The LAW is BAD. The PEOPLE said NO from day ONE. Democrats didn't listen...they WILL, and ARE now, aren't they?

DON"T trifle with the people...a lesson the Democrats have yet to learn as King George III refused to learn...:eusa_whistle:

So whats next defund education? Social security? Military benefits?

Where does it end?

Education can, and should, be funded locally. We don't need the feds to manage our municipal services.

SS is a pension plan. It needs to be replaced with something better, but it is not federal spending, rather it is a pension plan that is fully funded, via a pyramid scheme, by the citizens and their employers.

Military benefits are payment for services rendered. No one is asking or even intimating, other than you, and the scum like you, that we should screw over our military.

Please tell me your not this thick a Government shutdown means you would be screwing over the Military royally.

It would be a really good idea if you did a little research before you spew your talking points..
Wondering about a government shutdown? First thing to know: It all won?t disappear. - The Washington Post..
Just make a like a tree and get the fuck out of here.
A person as uninforned as you barely has a right to an opinion.
How did you ever get this stupid? Is it hereditary or an acquired skill?

Wrong. The house never approved it.

Don't waste my time......

Why don't you post a link and embarrass me?

The "exemptions" given to people who voted for it, IMO, make the bill a quid pro quo out right theft of income from republican voters who did not get the exemptions to democrats and some republicans who did get the exemptions. Effectively, this makes the bill a bilking scheme to move money around from people who won't give Obama sexual pleasure, to people who bend over for Obama and his chicago henchmen.

Yes, there was a vote. It was bought. IMO that voids the vote.

Actually it is all true lol but keep on thinking otherwise.

You have your opinion...I have the facts. Who wins?...ME...That facts always win.
Check subsequent post with link to WashPo story.....
You would lose a game of checkers to a house cat.

It would be a really good idea if you did a little research before you spew your talking points..
Wondering about a government shutdown? First thing to know: It all won?t disappear. - The Washington Post..
Just make a like a tree and get the fuck out of here.
A person as uninforned as you barely has a right to an opinion.
How did you ever get this stupid? Is it hereditary or an acquired skill?

That says nothing about the Military benefits...... :cuckoo:

BY DEMOCRAT TYRANTS like YOU...Forget that Sewerboy? NO REPUBLICANS signed on to it...NOW WE have the call...NO FUNDING for it. It DIES NOW.

Actually, it was passed by Constitutionally elected representatives in the House and Senate

The PEOPLE are now tyrants? Really?

Son? SEWERGAS got to your brain. The PEOPLE said from DAY ONE...NO...

GET READY for a fight.

DEMOCRAT TYRANTS like YOU...Forget that Sewerboy?

That is also when the Dems controlled both the House/Senate So yes they could force it and passed it because they could do it.
And they were WRONG about it, weren't they? Obama LIED...The DEMOCRATS LIED...People are losing their livlihoods because of it, aren't they?

Max Baucus was correct...TRAIN WRECK waiting to happen...HERE we all are lining up our chairs to get a good seat to watch it.

POINT IS...Avoid the wreck...unless YOU wish to see more lives ruined by BAD legislation?

THAT is what this vote is about. The LAW is BAD. The PEOPLE said NO from day ONE. Democrats didn't listen...they WILL, and ARE now, aren't they?

DON"T trifle with the people...a lesson the Democrats have yet to learn as King George III refused to learn...:eusa_whistle:

Such histrionics by Republicans

They have declared Obamacare a failure sice the day it passed, doomed it to failure, pouted, stamped their feet, threatened, shut down government

In fact, Obamacare is still taking effect. The bulk of its positive aspects take place this year. Healthcare Exchanges take effect in two weeks. Millions of Americans will be able to see if the Exchanges offer them better prices than the open market. Those who previously were uninsurable will find policies

Republican declarations of the failure of Ovamacare are as usual, partisan and premature

and yet you think obamacare is more important.....

So now you are a mind-reader? I have already said i don't like it and that it needs to be changed or gotten rid of but i have also said i think the GOP is going about this the wrong way.

didn't realize you believed that. if you believe that, why the fuss over this?

GET READY for a fight.

The PEOPLE are the ones who elected the Representatives who passed Bamacare

The TYRANTS are Republicans who are trying to overturn it without the will of THE PEOPLE who did not elect them to the majority

Such histrionics by Republicans

They have declared Obamacare a failure sice the day it passed, doomed it to failure, pouted, stamped their feet, threatened, shut down government

In fact, Obamacare is still taking effect. The bulk of its positive aspects take place this year. Healthcare Exchanges take effect in two weeks. Millions of Americans will be able to see if the Exchanges offer them better prices than the open market. Those who previously were uninsurable will find policies

Republican declarations of the failure of Ovamacare are as usual, partisan and premature
Histronics BY Republicans, Gracie? *HINT*?

*I* Am NOT a Republican.

Get your shit straight. Until you do? Don't darken my door again. Deal?

And HOW'S that PART TIME EMPLOYEE thing working out for the ECONOMY?

BYE.

Last edited:
Last edited:
FYI I believe Obama has been drawing on the federal pension system to keep the government afloat. IOW instead of shutting down government when it got to the limit he robbed the government pensions, funds that are used to pay for military and non military benefits.
And isn't is weird/strange that OBAMA as a US Senator voted against DEBT Ceiling? Odd...eh?

GET READY for a fight.

The PEOPLE are the ones who elected the Representatives who passed Bamacare

The TYRANTS are Republicans who are trying to overturn it without the will of THE PEOPLE who did not elect them to the majority

I think maybe we should remind everyone here that there are 2 houses of Congress and the Congress has to act as one body. The House doesn't get to pass things and the Senate doesn't get to pass things by itself.

People seem to have forgotten there is a Senate.

Forum List

Back