Gotta Love racism from the left!

patriot66

serious patriot
Jul 25, 2013
Ohio
Rangel Calls Tea Partiers 'White Crackers' - Fox Nation

TPM:

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the “same group” who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.

“It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked,” Rangel said.

Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.

What an idiot

Oh I suspect he's mostly right.

The Teaparty set has the same basically racist fearful poor white mindset that fought against integration.

In fact they are still using many of the same arguments today that the racists used back in the late 50s and early 60s.

The Teaparty set has the same basically racist fearful poor white mindset that fought against integration.

In fact they are still using many of the same arguments today that the racists used back in the late 50s and early 60s.

okay genius show us where the Tea party supports lynchings, separate lunch counters, Jim Crow etc. if they are 'back in the 1950's'

There are very few threads still holding the country together. And those are rapidly fraying.

What he means is if you believe the Constitution is to be followed, the way it was written, and want the small government it calls for. you are racist. If believing obama is the worst president in American history makes you a racist, well so be it.

I don't have to love racism from the left. I don't have to love racism regardless of the source. Racism is one of the dumbest problems we have in society. There is no logical reason to treat someone differently because their skin is darker or lighter than your own.

A man is my brother regardless of what color his skin is or how much more or less money he makes. Why on earth should we let people divide us?

and I suppose you are outside your mind!

Rangel. Guilty of violating the laws governed by the commitee he oversees and not only is he still in office, but he still oversees the comittee. liberal politics at it's best.

TPM:

In an interview with the Daily Beast published Friday, Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY) suggested Tea Partiers are the “same group” who fought for segregation during the Civil Rights movement.

“It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked,” Rangel said.

Because of this, Rangel said the Tea Party could be defeated using the same tactics employed against Jim Crow.

What an idiot

Considering the age of most of the TPM, undoubtedly a few were involved in the bad old days.

But to suggest alll or a great majority or a majority or a solid minoritiy, without any evidence, is a racist statement by Rangel.

Don't need it.

TPM:

What an idiot

This is the second thread taking words out and rearraging them to make Rangel say something he didn't.

Notice how you have to go thru 3 different links before you get to the whole story which reads:

The Tea Party? Defeat them the same way segregation was beaten. “It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked. It was just fierce indifference to human life that caused America to say enough is enough. ‘I don’t want to see it and I am not a part of it.’ What the hell! If you have to bomb little kids and send dogs out against human beings, give me a break.”

The Tea Party wasn't called crackers but they will pretend they were so they can cry louder

He was talking about the people in the south who bombed churches and sicked dogs on people. After hearing that story its really hard to be offended on behalf of the church bombers and dog handlers.

Now read Rangles quote...What question was he responding too? We don't know because the Daily beast didn't include it.

Pretty little liars

TPM:

What an idiot

This is the second thread taking words out and rearraging them to make Rangel say something he didn't.

Notice how you have to go thru 3 different links before you get to the whole story which reads:

The Tea Party? Defeat them the same way segregation was beaten. “It is the same group we faced in the South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police. They didn’t care about how they looked. It was just fierce indifference to human life that caused America to say enough is enough. ‘I don’t want to see it and I am not a part of it.’ What the hell! If you have to bomb little kids and send dogs out against human beings, give me a break.”
The Tea Party wasn't called crackers but they will pretend they were so they can cry louder

He was talking about the people in the south who bombed churches and sicked dogs on people. After hearing that story its really hard to be offended on behalf of the church bombers and dog handlers.

Now read Rangles quote...What question was he responding too? We don't know because the Daily beast didn't include it.

Pretty little liars

It's the same fucking "group" dumbass
:cuckoo:

So I can say "******" without being called a racist?
Who knew?

"White cracker" cuts the same way.

Anything different makes you a hypocrite

TPM:

What an idiot

Pretty little liars

Who knew?

the double standard bullshit has to end. this is nothing more then rangel trying to use race to incite his voting base. he should totally be called out for this

TPM:

What an idiot

Pretty little liars

Who knew?

The Tea Party bombed churches and attacked people with dogs? Or is that your excuse to whine about Rangel using the word cracker?

Look, I'm sure the Jews don't refer to the Nazi who killed their relatives as "ok guys". Again you are pretending people cant have hard feelings or that blacks are the only ones who aren't allowed to.

Pretty little liars

Who knew?

The Tea Party bombed churches and attacked people with dogs? Or is that your excuse to whine about Rangel using the word cracker?

Look, I'm sure the Jews don't refer to the Nazi who killed their relatives as "ok guys". Again you are pretending people cant have hard feelings or that blacks are the only ones who aren't allowed to.

So it's 'Hypocrite"
:thup:

Got it

and I suppose you are outside your mind!

Like trained seals they show up to illustrate just how correct the OP was.

Forum List

Back