Gun Control and Logic

He's still an asshole who thinks courage comes from the barrel of a gun.
No hes patriotic and knows that it was the gun who helped get freedom at least those brave enough to pic one up
Patriots do not hate practically all Americans and talk about making war on them all the time.

Early Americans had to Hide their Firearms and stash other types of weaponry to keep the British from confiscating them in their attempt to subdue and subjugate the American People of the time. Thus the Wide freedom given to Gun Ownership. Tyrants hate guns in the hands of the general Populace. Makes absolute control improbable. Thank The Framers and Don't question their wisdom, They lived under tyrannical rule You never Have and never will thanks to Patriots like Ted Nugent !:Boom2: soooooo :anj_stfu:.

And during the last half of the 1800s, Blacks and others had to do the same thing for you White Dudes. What's your point?

No hes patriotic and knows that it was the gun who helped get freedom at least those brave enough to pic one up
Patriots do not hate practically all Americans and talk about making war on them all the time.

That's why there are no Dem Patriots

Just because you say so? Get friggin real, cupcake.

It sure doesn't hurt in the ole courage department to be strapped with a means of defense, right?

:laughing0301:

I would much rather have a gun when somebody is shooting up a theater than be a sitting duck meat target.

I have guns, they are my least used tools. I believe in the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms responsibly but i'll be damned if I can even comprehend living in an all-consuming pit of fear that the democrats are going to take all your shit.

Once again, you don't get that right from the 2nd amendment. That just means that the Federal Government can't deny you that right. It does leave it up to the States though who can regulate the firearms as the voters see fit.
WRONG AGAIN,,,the states have no power to do anything but follow the 2nd as written

I am quite right and you know it. It's been upheld in the courts. And the Municipals have even more power along those lines. Yah, I know, it's all against the Constitution and it's a Conspiracy and all that.
just because some dem or repube judge said its true doesnt mean its true,,,

It's legal. You want it to change, change the laws. Simple as that. Get off your ass and get your own candidates into office.

I have guns, they are my least used tools. I believe in the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms responsibly but i'll be damned if I can even comprehend living in an all-consuming pit of fear that the democrats are going to take all your shit.

Once again, you don't get that right from the 2nd amendment. That just means that the Federal Government can't deny you that right. It does leave it up to the States though who can regulate the firearms as the voters see fit.
WRONG AGAIN,,,the states have no power to do anything but follow the 2nd as written

I am quite right and you know it. It's been upheld in the courts. And the Municipals have even more power along those lines. Yah, I know, it's all against the Constitution and it's a Conspiracy and all that.
just because some dem or repube judge said its true doesnt mean its true,,,

It's legal. You want it to change, change the laws. Simple as that. Get off your ass and get your own candidates into office.
I like the law the way it reads,,,its dems and repubes that have the problem,,,,its them we need to get rid of

"9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?"

So your bottom line is that you just want to kill liberals?
Is that how you interpret #9? Before you answer, remember that logic is part of the topic here.

You just proved the OPs point. An agoraphobe walking down the street is a courageous act to them. So courage is an extremely subjective term, thus a stupid and illogical point to being up in an OP that’s calling out a group for being illogical in their position. The whole point of the OP was bringing up the fact the left abandons logic when it comes to guns. You immediately went to an emotional appeal, asserting an unkowable motive, that doesn’t really make any sense. It’s like someone just got you with a “yo mama,” joke, and you responded with “I know you are but what am I?”
So right wing political gun ownership is a Phobia? Kind of what I was saying.
Shit, didn’t realize that’d go that far over your. I honestly have to rack my brain to dumb that down even more for you. Give me minute while I think.
Take your time. It's not the first time the subject of courage has stumped someone on this board.
Wow, you nailed it. I’m stumped by courage. Are you in middle school or something? Otherwise, I know you can’t be this stupid. I just don’t get why you spend the time to write something that awfully embarrassing. How do you not feel the shame that should be associated with these posts? You have to know how retarded what you just said is. I don’t expect you to be like “wow sakinago, you really made a good point, I’m gonna reflect on it some.” But I expect a little more not completely fucked-up-beyond-all-recognition. I am thoroughly stumped, just not by courage.

If you are up against several people intent on killing you I suggest you should have taken a good look at your life options before you got into that conundrum long before you bought that gun.
So shall we assume you own nothing of value and are completely immune to crazy people?

If not, your life options must consist of hiding in your mom's basement 24/7.

You just proved the OPs point. An agoraphobe walking down the street is a courageous act to them. So courage is an extremely subjective term, thus a stupid and illogical point to being up in an OP that’s calling out a group for being illogical in their position. The whole point of the OP was bringing up the fact the left abandons logic when it comes to guns. You immediately went to an emotional appeal, asserting an unkowable motive, that doesn’t really make any sense. It’s like someone just got you with a “yo mama,” joke, and you responded with “I know you are but what am I?”
Shit, didn’t realize that’d go that far over your. I honestly have to rack my brain to dumb that down even more for you. Give me minute while I think.
Take your time. It's not the first time the subject of courage has stumped someone on this board.
you said you are the master of your fear,,,

so do you have a smoke detector???if so why

do you wear your seat belt?? if so why???
I have gun(s) and I am not the least bit afraid the government will ever take it/them. Not because the right is mounting some brave fight to keep them but because the very idea is ludicrous. For every one of you people who see guns as a political statement there are many more who do not fetishize guns. People have guns for protection, hunting and leisure, that's fine, but when they start talking about civil wars and government conspiracies they are not helping their side of the argument.

I have gun(s) and I am not the least bit afraid the government will ever take it/them. Not because the right is mounting some brave fight to keep them but because the very idea is ludicrous. For every one of you people who see guns as a political statement there are many more who do not fetishize guns. People have guns for protection, hunting and leisure, that's fine, but when they start talking about civil wars and government conspiracies they are not helping their side of the argument.

that wasnt my question,,,

When we hear about "gun control" from the Left, there is seldom any logic involved. Mr. Nugent presents nine points here with which I agree, and I challenge you to counter any of them. Please format your posts with his quote followed by your rebuttal.

Ted Nugent on Guns and Logic:

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?

Ted Nugent? LOLOL.

Yeah...let's base American political policies on his thinking.

NOT!!!!!!

When we hear about "gun control" from the Left, there is seldom any logic involved. Mr. Nugent presents nine points here with which I agree, and I challenge you to counter any of them. Please format your posts with his quote followed by your rebuttal.

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.
3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.
4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.
6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.
7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office. Also for welfare recipients.
8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end?

#5 "The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA or GCA68) is a U.S. federal law that regulates the firearms industry and firearms owners"

Wow, you nailed it. I’m stumped by courage. Are you in middle school or something? Otherwise, I know you can’t be this stupid. I just don’t get why you spend the time to write something that awfully embarrassing. How do you not feel the shame that should be associated with these posts? You have to know how retarded what you just said is. I don’t expect you to be like “wow sakinago, you really made a good point, I’m gonna reflect on it some.” But I expect a little more not completely fucked-up-beyond-all-recognition. I am thoroughly stumped, just not by courage.
Well you have ridicule down pat. All that chatter and you said nothing.

Ted Nugent? The guy who used to bite the heads off of bats?

Yeah...let's base American political policies on his thinking.

NOT!!!!!!
That was ozzy Osborne, nugent has actually been sober his entire life...I believe, close to it at least. I don’t think his gun pitch is the best, but it’s halfway decent, which is clearly enough because nobody on the left can seem to argue against his points here. It’s all ad hominems (like this post) or strawman. But that’s what happens when an entire ideology bases itself off of critical theory and postmodernism. No wonder there’s ZERO fruitful discussions on here.

They didn't used to be. But they tried to enforce your stupid ideas and got bit in the ass and it cost them hundreds of millions of dollars in the process along with a whole bunch of high dollar sponsors.
If we stop pushing for more gun freedoms, we will end up with fewer.

If the commies would stop trying to pass more restrictive legislation, we would leave well-enough alone. They push. I push.

Well you have ridicule down pat. All that chatter and you said nothing.
That was actually compliment, if your the glass is half full type of person. I gave you more credit than your posts actually deserve.

I'll answer your questions as I see fit. I understand your argument so I will answer specifically. I have a smoke detector but I do not think it protects me from the government. I wear a seat belt but I do not think it protects my individual rights.

I'll answer your questions as I see fit. I understand your argument so I will answer specifically. I have a smoke detector but I do not think it protects me from the government. I wear a seat belt but I do not think it protects my individual rights.
it would be pretty stupid if you did think those things,,,
they arent a gun after all,,,which as we know not only protects you from not just the government but criminals as well,,,and it is what protects your rights,,,

and I dont consider it a fear, but similar to a smoke detector and seatbelts,,,,

better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it,,,,

If you are up against several people intent on killing you I suggest you should have taken a good look at your life options before you got into that conundrum long before you bought that gun.
This is just NONSENSE. The only reason anyone would be attacked by multiple people is because o something he did?

Anyone can find himself in a bad situation through no fault of his own.

Quoting Ted Nugent? hahahahahahahaha

They made texting while driving IILEGAL. So guns should be illegal too?

Chicago is not isolated, guns flow in from Red states that hand them out to any

Women carrying a gun to work evidently make more money

it would be pretty stupid if you did think those things,,,
they arent a gun after all,,,which as we know not only protects you from not just the government but criminals as well,,,and it is what protects your rights,,,
My gun only ever protected me once, from a snake. I would have rather had a good stick.

Forum List

Back