Happy Birthday Mr. President!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Our beloved President was born June 14, 1946!

One of The Donald's great quotes...

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. A sexual dynamic is always present between people, unless you are asexual."

We joke around here at this site, but seriously, can anyone imagine a goofy, douchebag turd like Obama, or a stumbling, idiotic blob like Crooked Hillary hanging out with Mr. Kim and working a deal? Yes, size matters.

I join other members in wishing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the President.

I thank him for trying so hard to correct some of the problems created by past presidents.

I hope that he will be able to finish his term and possibly win a second one.

Although I am pessimistic about the future of the United States of America, at least President Trump is doing his best to delay what may be the inevitable.

We joke around here at this site, but seriously, can anyone imagine a goofy, douchebag turd like Obama, or a stumbling, idiotic blob like Crooked Hillary hanging out with Mr. Kim and working a deal? Yes, size matters.

Of those you mention the one most qualified to be considered as a goofy-douchebag turd, stumbling-idiotic blob and things a whole way worse is the North Korean leader Kim.

Quite youthful and energetic for a septuagenarian. Hillary would have been ordering her servants to wipe the drool from her chin by now.

Forum List

Back