Harriet Hagerman Provides A Battle Cry For Conservatives - Amazing Speech

So White people don't run away from White leaders? How did your family end up in the US?
No.

No Jew born in any European nation since post WWII is running away.

In the 21st century, Brown people are still running away from Brown Leaders.
Why?

So history began when WWII ended? Got it.

Same reason White people were running away from White leaders in the 20th century?
Pathetic dodge.
Since WWII White people have not been running away from White Leaders.
Brown people are desperate to get away from Brown Leaders.

It's obvious you feel comfortable in the US.

So bigthink is a better study than Harvard?
The NYT score is obvious bullshit.
FOX is not a news channel. It is a propaganda channel. Oh...and neither CNN nor MSNBC is being sued for 1 BILLION for lying on air. But the Austrailian and is media site is.

You're so triggered you keep talking about it hehehe.
Nice retort, PeeWee.
iu

Are Ukrainians just sitting around the Ukraine or fleeing the country? Don't they know their leaders are White? By your logic, Ukrainians are fleeing Jewish leadership.
They are fleeing from one White nation to another.
Answer my question even though you don't have the intellectual honesty to do so.

They are fleeing from one White nation to another.
Answer my question even though you don't have the intellectual honesty to do so.
Sorry but I don't see it as about race. Are people fleeing Mexico because Brown people run the country or because there are gangs, violence, and poverty?

Sorry but I don't see it as about race. Are people fleeing Mexico because Brown people run the country or because there are gangs, violence, and poverty?
My Brown Cuban and Columbian relatives and co-workers tell me it's because the gangs run by Brown people who wear crucifixes murder people who don't join their gangs or don't pay on demand not to be murdered.

My Brown Cuban and Columbian relatives and co-workers tell me it's because the gangs run by Brown people who wear crucifixes murder people who don't join their gangs or don't pay on demand not to be murdered.
How many Sicilians came to this country with the same story?

Harriet Hagerman succinctly explains the countless reasons America has headed in the wrong directions on so many issues since the Democrats have taken over the legislature and White House in an amazing speech.

She really summarizes so many positions which greatly appeal to me and undoubtedly other Conservatives, and she explains why we are going to take this country back...

Fuck this bitch! She will go down in flames!

Forum List

Back