Harris ahead in polls!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The writing is on the wall Trumpy Bears, your racism is no longer welcome.
Let’s see what happens in November. Until the Electoral College votes are counted these polls mean nothing.

How can we be racist against her when she doesn’t even know what race she is…. Indian?. Jamaican?. Bkack?, American?

Let’s see what happens in November. Until the Electoral College votes are counted these polls mean nothing.

How can we be racist against her when she doesn’t even know what race she is…. Indian?. Jamaican?. Bkack?, American?
She has always presented herself as a black woman. You fuckers are just weird!

She has always presented herself as a black woman. You fuckers are just weird!
I’ve seen quite a few pieces of video where she has presented herself as Indian. Besides, she’s not Bkack (a term typically used for Afro-Americans). Her father is from Jamaica, a Caribbean nation. Either way, since she was born here in this country the ONLY appropriate race tesponse to ALL questions of race, ethicity and ancestors is AMERICAN.

I’ve seen quite a few pieces of video where she has presented herself as Indian. Besides, she’s not Bkack (a term typically used for Afro-Americans). Her father is from Jamaica, a Caribbean nation. Either way, since she was born here in this country the ONLY appropriate race tesponse to ALL questions of race, ethicity and ancestors is AMERICAN.
Oh, so you are a racist misogynist?

• Fact
  • Thanks
As a woman, you must dig this? Right?
Rasmussen? Did Zincwarrior really claim people believe Rasmussen is a reliable polling firm?

rasmussen.jpg

The number of people taking Trump seriously is diminishing daily, I suspect even die hard MAGAs are cringing more and more each day.

1722616724538.png

Forum List

Back