🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump done irreparable damage to the election process in our country?

Dems supporting Sanders are really pissed off about the Super Delegates. If Sanders continues to win and he some how beats her in pledged delegates (he's 200 and some change behind right now) the SD's have already said they will under no circumstances support him. There's a shit ton of Dems pissed off at whats happening with the SD's and if they don't change their votes to support him...we'll see a revolt.

Problem with Dems is that after they are done kicking and screaming they'll all line up behind Clinton.
Dem superdelgates have always gone to whoever wins the majority of votes in the primary. This time will be no different.
Not according to the SD's who have already pledged their votes to Clinton. They have dug their heels in and will not do it.
So you can read the future? When the SD's go for whoever has the majority of the vote maybe you'll learn something. It's not like you ever spent even a second thinking about Democrat super delegate's until a couple of weeks ago anyways.
I can't read the future, I've only read what the SD's (who are supporting Clinton) have said. You seem to think this election is like any other. Sanders is no Obama....keep that in mind.

the democrat SDs control the process, the votes of the people in primaries are a joke, their votes don't count. the dem party is controlled by the power brokers who own the SDs.

wake up dems, your party is shitting in your soup and telling you its beef stew.
They're a cute bunch who still believe their votes count ;)

Dem superdelgates have always gone to whoever wins the majority of votes in the primary. This time will be no different.
Not according to the SD's who have already pledged their votes to Clinton. They have dug their heels in and will not do it.
So you can read the future? When the SD's go for whoever has the majority of the vote maybe you'll learn something. It's not like you ever spent even a second thinking about Democrat super delegate's until a couple of weeks ago anyways.
I can't read the future, I've only read what the SD's (who are supporting Clinton) have said. You seem to think this election is like any other. Sanders is no Obama....keep that in mind.

the democrat SDs control the process, the votes of the people in primaries are a joke, their votes don't count. the dem party is controlled by the power brokers who own the SDs.

wake up dems, your party is shitting in your soup and telling you its beef stew.
They're a cute bunch who still believe their votes count ;)

ignorant is a better adjective for them than cute.

the left/dems are not any freaking better. They turned a Funeral into a campaign rally.
and these were Adults

Paul Wellstone Funeral - Election Rally

They are not, but I don't concern myself so much with the inner workings of a party I don't belong to.
Both sides need a serious overhaul that's for sure

the left/dems are not any freaking better. They turned a Funeral into a campaign rally.
and these were Adults

They are not, but I don't concern myself so much with the inner workings of a party I don't belong to.

and Trump is forcing that to happen, that's why they are all trying to destroy him. Their power is at stake.

Here you have the queen of musical government positions, Hillary, running WHILE she is under investigation. If that is doing damage to our elections by making them a mockery.
they do what ever the hell they want and still run for President.
Meanwhile, 69,236 posts later, and we are still waiting for just one of them to make a little bit of sense.

Or is this a one off disaster?

Imo he has certainly taken electioneering to the lowest possible place it can go. Despite doing that his popularity remains steady so one has to wonder if this kind of low brow campaign will be what we see out of future candidates because it seems to work?
how is it any different than any other year?

the only difference I have seen is someone brought up a mans wife, otherwise all the lowness of it has been done by the left with all their protesting so as to destroy a proper election process.
Wife & family mud slinging.
Fighting at rallies.
Campaign staff being charged with crimes.
Insulting anyone & everyone he disagrees with.
Constantly whining about being treated unfairly.
Shunning & hiding from some media.
The list goes on. If this was a list about Obama this board would be on fire with conservatives calling him out. Instead everyone calls me out. I really want to believe this board has more depth of knowledge & integrity on these issues but it's becoming harder & harder.

Or is this a one off disaster? Imo he has certainly taken electioneering to the lowest possible place it can go. Despite doing that his popularity remains steady so one has to wonder if this kind of low brow campaign will be what we see out of future candidates because it seems to work?
Good question. I'd like to say this is a one-off, but...

Since you specified what he's doing to electioneering and not the GOP, I'll focus on that. Look at what he did to Marco Rubio, who was willing to lower himself into talking about the size of Trump's "hands" just to stay in the picture. Then Cruz sees fit to point how he doesn't want to "copulate" with Trump (and I don't give a shit who "started it"). Lower and lower we go.

Look at our culture, one that now considers people barfing and pooping on TV as "entertainment", one that gives awards to kids just for showing up, one that lowers standards for the military so that feelings aren't hurt.

And you're wondering if electioneering isn't headed downhill, too? I'm guessing it's a rhetorical question. Of course it is. Trump is the Kim Kardashian of politics, and she's as popular as ever. Look out below.

Imo he has certainly taken electioneering to the lowest possible place it can go. Despite doing that his popularity remains steady so one has to wonder if this kind of low brow campaign will be what we see out of future candidates because it seems to work?

He has brought what the democrats do every election to the GOP primary. Maybe the Republicans will learn to fight back against the filthy democrats in the general election?

and these were Adults

and Trump is forcing that to happen, that's why they are all trying to destroy him. Their power is at stake.

If I believed Trumps motive was to fix the GOP I would be on board. But since I believe his goal is personal power & prestige I can not support him.

Trump is tame compared to what DC politicians do. Watching Harry Reid take advantage of the protection of his Senate position and make absolutely false claims that Mitt Romney didn't pay his taxes should outrage EVERY American. Watching Obama call President Bush un-American for adding 4 trillion to the debt while he himself goes on to add 10 trillion is a complete slap in the face and insult to all Americans (that's really an understatement). Hearing Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz attack President Bush over $3.00 gas and not a peep out of them when Obama nearly hits $4.00? Every time the race card is played by the Left it's an outrage. Yet we accept these types of tactics as part of the campaign season. These people are stealing elections with bold-faces lies. Truly think about what these people do and how it affects elections. It's stunning how low DC politicians go to stay in power. And yes, I'm sure Liberals can come here and post about the shit Republicans do. Sorry Grampa Murked U, but your anger at Trump is misguided. Trump retweeting a wives photo and whatever else he does is small time compared to these DC politicians.
While I agree with your post I don't see how pointing at the other scumbags excuses Trump.

The GOP establishment ran over 40,000 pro tea party ads to win the 2014 election then the GOP establishment stabbed the tea party in the back, that's why you have this GOP primary fiasco.

He has brought what the democrats do every election to the GOP primary. Maybe the Republicans will learn to fight back against the filthy democrats in the general election?

OK let me get this right, Cruz and his campaign lie that Carson's out of the race. Then the Cruz campaign photo shops a picture of Rubio and Obama AND then sends out a false story that Rubio slagged the Bible AND then goes after Trump's wife in a big way and you are freaking knocking Trump?

:lol:

Give me a freaking break. I won't even get into all the other dirty tricks that were out there from other camps.
This thread isn't about other camps dear.
Did your mother teach you it was ok to be bad if the other kids were being bad too?
Did your mother teach you to only punish the kids you don't like and excuse the other one's bad behavior?
I have several years of post history buddy. Look it up and shut your trap.

The GOP establishment ran over 40,000 pro tea party ads to win the 2014 election then the GOP establishment stabbed the tea party in the back, that's why you have this GOP primary fiasco.

Perhaps, but Trump has nothing in common with the Tea Party, and is a lot closer to Obama in his views than he his to the Tea Party.

Trump has brought the democrat shit flinging that is usually reserved for the general, where the democrats and the corrupt press line up against the Republican, to the GOP primary.

OK let me get this right, Cruz and his campaign lie that Carson's out of the race. Then the Cruz campaign photo shops a picture of Rubio and Obama AND then sends out a false story that Rubio slagged the Bible AND then goes after Trump's wife in a big way and you are freaking knocking Trump?

Give me a freaking break. I won't even get into all the other dirty tricks that were out there from other camps.
Did your mother teach you it was ok to be bad if the other kids were being bad too?
Did your mother teach you to only punish the kids you don't like and excuse the other one's bad behavior?
Just wondering why you're selective in who you hold accountable, which is what that comment indicates.

Has Trump done irreparable damage to the election process in our country?

:lmao:

I think it's a one off disaster.

But the GOP is going to have to change.

Perhaps, but Trump has nothing in common with the Tea Party, and is a lot closer to Obama in his views than he his to the Tea Party.

Trump has brought the democrat shit flinging that is usually reserved for the general, where the democrats and the corrupt press line up against the Republican, to the GOP primary.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

Just wondering why you're selective in who you hold accountable, which is what that comment indicates.
This topic is about Trump so why the fuck would I talk about Reid or Obama? WHY???
I'm not interested in derailing my own topic. I have thousands of topics blasting the left for their bullshit. This isn't one of them.

I'm sorry, but it was the establishment candidates (and the media) who immediately went negative on Trump. It was when he hit back that they cried foul.

Forum List

Back