🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

Tangibly, I'm pretty much the same as I was before he held office.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

I have no doubt that if he had not inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS and the lifestyle that went with it, he would likely be parking cars someplace.

Same for his useless kids.

And, Fred wasn't exactly honest or ethical either. A family tradition condition.

I wouldn't go quit that far. His kids are bright, thoughtful and well adjusted individuals.

I'll bet you say that about all the multi-millionaires!

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

I have no doubt that if he had not inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS and the lifestyle that went with it, he would likely be parking cars someplace.

And, Fred wasn't exactly honest or ethical either. A family tradition condition.

I wouldn't go quit that far. His kids are bright, thoughtful and well adjusted individuals.

No, they really are not.
They really are not very bright and when you have that much money, smarts don't really matter so much. They're thieves, just as they have been taught to be. Do some reading. You'll find they're really pretty vile - like the Kardashians, they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Are you talking about The Obamas or Clintons? They certainly are filthy rich.

Obama's are no where near as wealthy as either the Clinton's or drumpf. The biggest difference is that the Clinton's and the Obama's both came from working class and earned their money.

drumpf had his given to him and he has since done his best to squander it by failing at most of what he has done.

Either of which is okay. Just don't pretend its something its not.

The issue with Trump isn't really poltical, it's his personality. He's unstable ignorant and and extreme narcissist. He's grossly unqualified to be President, but he's way too narcissistic to know it.

I think that millions of people in the U.S. and throughout the world have a gut feeling that if Trump continues as President their will be disasters beyond imagination.

I don't like Pence politically, but I would feel a whole lot better if he were President.

No, they really are not.
They really are not very bright and when you have that much money, smarts don't really matter so much. They're thieves, just as they have been taught to be. Do some reading. You'll find they're really pretty vile - like the Kardashians, they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Hmmm....okay, if you say so...

Trump has made my life better

Significant gains in the Stock Market and Real Estate

He has a long way to go to match performance under President Obama. I foresee train wrecks ahead...

In terms of my own life....it has been good economically
But, I am well off

I fear for others who will pay the price

Same here.

But what I wrote above about the miners he trotted out - that was heartbreaking. Don't expect him or the slime Rs to care though.

Please explain how The Obamas & Clintons came from "the working class" when they spent most of their lives in politics or working as White Collar attorneys.

Again, and I will ask this until you answer it.

Please List Barak Obama's Lasting Accomplishments that Fundamentally Changed America for The Better and Made Dramatic Improvements In All Americans' Lives.

The issue with Trump isn't really poltical, it's his personality. He's unstable ignorant and and extreme narcissist. He's grossly unqualified to be President, but he's way too narcissistic to know it.

I think that millions of people in the U.S. and throughout the world have a gut feeling that if Trump continues as President their will be disasters beyond imagination.

I don't like Pence politically, but I would feel a whole lot better if he were President.

Actually, I prefer drumpf.

Pence wants a rabid fundie version of sharia law, as do quite a few R congress. That's coming. Bet on it.

Please explain how The Obama's & Clintons came from "the working class" when they spent most of their lives in politics or working as White Collar attorneys.

Again, and I will ask this until you answer it.

Please List Barak Obama's Lasting Accomplishments that Fundamentally Changed America for The Better and Made Dramatic Improvements In All Americans' Lives.

"Again, and I will ask this until you answer it."

LOL

I'm smart enough to use google to educate myself but that's doesn't mean I'm responsible to educate you.

YOU said they were born to wealth. Prove it.

Tangibly, I'm pretty much the same as I was before he held office.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

I'll bet you say that about all the multi-millionaires!

Okay...you went there...I was willing only to hint at it as their and non-USMB members' financial position isn't really the thread topic.

Pence wants a rabid fundie version of sharia law, as do quite a few R congress. That's coming. Bet on it.

When people are extreme narcissists, as much as they are self-centered they have no regard for the lives of other people. This is what scares me about Trump.

I love it when folks like you post stupid. it's hilarious. where do you supposed he inherited that much, since his family didn't ever have that much.

You can't be serious.

You fucking cannot be serious.

I swear, just when I think you RWNJ traitors can't get any fucking dumber, you say something like this.

Daddy made a fortune from liberal policies, selling real estate to US soldiers - bilking them out of their money. The cheeto learned to lie, steal and cheat at daddy's knee.

If you should even get access to the InterWebs, you could even EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You damn fool morons. Left to your own devices you would take the whole country down with you.
I just wish for once your fakeness from pretendland would disintegrate before we had to read the nonsense.

In fairness, Luddly Neddite's hyperbole seems commensurate with that of his political opposites.

I'm passionate to a fault, its true.

But what I say is also true.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
Spoken like a true snowflake and pessimist. Always afraid and assuming the worst. :)

When people are extreme narcissists, as much as they are self-centered they have no regard for the lives of other people. This is what scares me about Trump.

I absolutely agree.

they make a terrifying pair because they will have scotus AND the GOP.

I'd love to explore that further but dealing with a mistake made by our wonderful IRS and need to make calls before it gets any later.

No, they really are not.

Obama's are no where near as wealthy as either the Clinton's or drumpf. The biggest difference is that the Clinton's and the Obama's both came from working class and earned their money.

drumpf had his given to him and he has since done his best to squander it by failing at most of what he has done.

Either of which is okay. Just don't pretend its something its not.

Obama will get his payday now that he is no longer President. Huge speaking fees for the next 30 years will do that as well as books, consulting for both Obama's

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
what's he done to scare you?

Flynnghazi for one thing. There are many others...
how?

We won't know for sure until all the investigations are complete - either by Republicans now or Democrats in 2018 or 2020.

He has a long way to go to match performance under President Obama. I foresee train wrecks ahead...

But, I am well off

Same here.

But what I wrote above about the miners he trotted out - that was heartbreaking. Don't expect him or the slime Rs to care though.
My only fear is that Trump gains will be short term gains. Once the infatuation wears off and reality sets in, the economy will crash

Adding to easyt65's list

H & O: Sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve while bagging $145,000,000 for the Clinton Foundation

Since none of the uranium mined in the US can be exported out of the US that's simply not true. Russians are making money selling us our uranium, dat's capitalism I guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart
Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Tangled Clinton Web: Foundation received millions from investors as Russia acquired part of US uranium reserves

IT IS TRUE. Read the articles, the uranium was sold to Russia. Maybe the Canadian's play by different rules?

What they failed to mention was that even though the company has the right to mine the uranium at those sites, the product must stay in the USA.

"Final approval was given by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, which noted that the mines would remain under the control of U.S. subsidiaries. “Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ [the Russian firm] holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC said. (Some uranium yellowcake is extracted, processed in Canada and returned to the United States.)"

The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal

But, I am well off

Same here.

My only fear is that Trump gains will be short term gains. Once the infatuation wears off and reality sets in, the economy will crash

I agree. I foresee train wrecks.

Better, for no better reasons than that Evita Clinton's career is through, and the leftist moonbats are showing all of Murica just how unhinged, irrational, violent, and hateful that they truly are.

I'm no more or less safe, not afraid at all.

Obama's are no where near as wealthy as either the Clinton's.....
Yet. The Clinton's left the White House "dead broke" but are now worth upwards of $31M and probably up to a $100M depending upon who does the accounting. Being both lawyers, they know how to use tax loopholes just like Mitt Romney and all other rich people.

Barack Obama alone is worth about $12M now, but he can cash in just like the Clintons and easily triple that in the next few years.

Barack Obama’s Net Worth as He Leaves the White House | GOBankingRates
President Barack Obama Net Worth: $12.2 Million
For his day job as president, Barack Obama earned $400,000 a year throughout his entire eight-year term — a salary that incoming president Trump has vowed to forgo. The president also receives a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account and a $19,000 entertainment budget.

On April 15, 2016, President Obama released his 2015 tax returns, which showed that he and First Lady Michelle Obama filed jointly and reported an adjusted gross income of $436,065. They paid $81,472 in taxes according to their 18.7 percent tax rate.

They also donated a total of $64,066 to more than 30 charities.

According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, Mr. Obama has a net worth of $12.2 million and First Lady Michelle Obama is not far behind with a net worth of $11.8 million.

Forum List

Back