🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
The man is highly entertaining, literally a one-man clown show.

However, the world is unsafer.
The term is "less safe", not "unsafer". Are you a dropout? I'm just sayin'.

Tangibly, I'm pretty much the same as I was before he held office.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

Normal people are smiling more. I know I am.

Didn't you see Netanyahu yesterday? Ear to ear.

Yeah, ole Nutanyahoo is happier than a pig in shit. He now has STRONG allies in the White House.
Yes, as opposed to the Jew hating muslim who just left.

President Obama was good to Israel.

Obama has a stronger record on Israel than you might have been led to think

OMG where the hell were you for the last eight years??

He treated Israel like shit.

He and Netenyahou clashed more than once.

The two men did not like each other but our ties with Israel have never been stronger.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

I think you, your family and friends should be more afraid of poly-unsaturated cooking oil and high fructose corn sweeteners. They will stop your heart long before anything Trump does.

He has improved my life a great deal already. No policies in place yet but watching liberals not get their way is as good as it gets for me. A whole lot of people found out that they are not alone, not the isolated Neanderthal the leftists in media tried so very hard to ingrain on our culture.

A whole lot of people said no, we are not going down your leftist rabbit's hole. It isn't what made us great and it isn't going to make us great.

Adding to easyt65's list

H & O: Sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve while bagging $145,000,000 for the Clinton Foundation

Since none of the uranium mined in the US can be exported out of the US that's simply not true. Russians are making money selling us our uranium, dat's capitalism I guess.

none of the above
He has has absolutely no effect on my life

Yeah, ole Nutanyahoo is happier than a pig in shit. He now has STRONG allies in the White House.
Yes, as opposed to the Jew hating muslim who just left.

President Obama was good to Israel.

Obama has a stronger record on Israel than you might have been led to think

OMG where the hell were you for the last eight years??

He treated Israel like shit.

He and Netenyahou clashed more than once.

Ridiculous to say President Obama treated him like shit.

Netanyahu was bribing the treasonous Rs to sabotage peace. Netanyyahu and the Rs conspired to against the US and every one of RWNJ traitors knew it. Do not pretend you did not. Obama was absolutely correct.

drumpf is wishy washy and will go the way the wind blows OR the way that will put the most $$$ in his own pockets - just as he always has.

Don't look for the truth on the RWNJ sites - Just like you, they're on the side of the traitorous Repubs.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/netany...ongressmen-to-change-their-iran-votes/5499107

U.S. Spy Net on Israel Snares Congress

Netanyahu and the Republicans

Putin is grinning like a Cheshire cat as well.

With an economy equal to Spain's, how could he not? :lmao:

Yep - for Poooting, drumpf and other dictators, its all about how much they can fleece from their country's poor and working class.

Check out what the cheeto in chief is costing us in security alone - more than 3 times more than the Obama's ever did. And he has done nothing except brag and lie.

Last edited:
Are you and your family illegals?

He has improved my life a great deal already. No policies in place yet but watching liberals not get their way is as good as it gets for me. A whole lot of people found out that they are not alone, not the isolated Neanderthal the leftists in media tried so very hard to ingrain on our culture.

A whole lot of people said no, we are not going down your leftist rabbit's hole. It isn't what made us great and it isn't going to make us great.

For you, its all about hating people you don't know and who have never harmed you. Seriously, you RWNJ traitors are very sad and empty. Why not take care of your own family, your own community and country instead of lining the pockets of the 1% crony capitalists in drumpf's address book?

In point of fact, that's the difference between left and right. The left wants peace, full employment (as Obama gave us), a way forward, a way to save the middle class and catch up with the rest of the world.

You just want to hurt others, feel sorry for yourself, whine about blacks and Hispanics and give your money to the 1% thieves - all so you can gloat and whine some more.

You must have proof Lahkota's family is "illegal", right?

Or is this just your usual hiding behind yet another ad hom lie?

Adding to easyt65's list

H & O: Sold Russia 20% of the US uranium reserve while bagging $145,000,000 for the Clinton Foundation

Since none of the uranium mined in the US can be exported out of the US that's simply not true. Russians are making money selling us our uranium, dat's capitalism I guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Flashback: When the Clintons Loved Russia Enough to Sell Them Our Uranium - Breitbart
Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Tangled Clinton Web: Foundation received millions from investors as Russia acquired part of US uranium reserves

IT IS TRUE. Read the articles, the uranium was sold to Russia. Maybe the Canadian's play by different rules?

You must have proof Lahkota's family is "illegal", right?

Or is this just another lie?
Are you Lahkota? Or just slinging shit because of your own insecurities when I asked the question about being illegals?

If you think we feel a bit uneasy......think about how the hundreds of thousands in uniform are feeling along about now. That stupid. orange headed son-of-a-bitch could easily get us into a shooting war.

Trump has made my life better

Significant gains in the Stock Market and Real Estate

Tangibly, I'm pretty much the same as I was before he held office.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

I have no doubt that if he had not inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS and the lifestyle that went with it, he would likely be parking cars someplace.

Same for his useless kids.

And, Fred wasn't exactly honest or ethical either. A family tradition condition.

If you think we feel a bit uneasy......think about how the hundreds of thousands in uniform are feeling along about now. That stupid. orange headed son-of-a-bitch could easily get us into a shooting war.

Amen! He may even force or precipitate bringing back conscription.

Forum List

Back