🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
what's he done to scare you?

Tangibly, I'm pretty much the same as I was before he held office.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

I have no doubt that if he had not inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS and the lifestyle that went with it, he would likely be parking cars someplace.

Same for his useless kids.

And, Fred wasn't exactly honest or ethical either. A family tradition condition.
I love it when folks like you post stupid. it's hilarious. where do you supposed he inherited that much, since his family didn't ever have that much.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

If you think we feel a bit uneasy......think about how the hundreds of thousands in uniform are feeling along about now. That stupid. orange headed son-of-a-bitch could easily get us into a shooting war.

Well, he did say he "loves war" and that he wants to use our nukes.

Not to mention that many/most/ALL? of his cabinet are war profiteers, as is he.

Trump has made my life better

Significant gains in the Stock Market and Real Estate

He has a long way to go to match performance under President Obama. I foresee train wrecks ahead...
Please LIST The Lasting Accomplishments Obama has set in place that Fundamentally Changed America for The Better and Dramatically Improved American Lives.

I will say that he has created a great deal of instability and divide in America, however. So, I worry, broadly, about the future of our economy and standing in the global community. He has only been in office for a month, so there is always the chance that he totally change his ways, persona, and administration to become a leader of America rather than its divider.

And look at what he's doing in the ME and elsewhere. Its not just the US he is destabilizing.

Get ready for the war he said he "loves". That's what he wants and its what we will get.

That does appear to be his personality and "not so secret craving." He was much the same as a kid.

I have no doubt that if he had not inherited $200 to $500 MILLION DOLLARS and the lifestyle that went with it, he would likely be parking cars someplace.

And, Fred wasn't exactly honest or ethical either. A family tradition condition.
I love it when folks like you post stupid. it's hilarious. where do you supposed he inherited that much, since his family didn't ever have that much.

You can't be serious.

You fucking cannot be serious.

I swear, just when I think you RWNJ traitors can't get any fucking dumber, you say something like this.

Daddy made a fortune from liberal policies, selling real estate to US soldiers - bilking them out of their money. The cheeto learned to lie, steal and cheat at daddy's knee.

If you should even get access to the InterWebs, you could even EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You damn fool morons. Left to your own devices you would take the whole country down with you.

I wouldn't go quit that far. His kids are bright, thoughtful and well adjusted individuals.

He has a long way to go to match performance under President Obama. I foresee train wrecks ahead...
Please LIST The Lasting Accomplishments Obama has set in place that Fundamentally Changed America for The Better and Dramatically Improved American Lives.

"lasting"

You mean, will the fucking Rs continue to sell us out and will drumpf rubber stamp every move they make to trash the economy?

You can't be serious.

I swear, just when I think you RWNJ traitors can't get any fucking dumber, you say something like this.

Daddy made a fortune from liberal policies, selling real estate to US soldiers - bilking them out of their money. The cheeto learned to lie, steal and cheat at daddy's knee.

If you should even get access to the InterWebs, you could even EDUCATE YOURSELF.

You damn fool morons. Left to your own devices you would take the whole country down with you.
I just wish for once your fakeness from pretendland would disintegrate before we had to read the nonsense.

You can't be serious.

I just wish for once your fakeness from pretendland would disintegrate before we had to read the nonsense.

In fairness, Luddly Neddite's hyperbole seems commensurate with that of his political opposites.

"lasting"

You mean, will the fucking Rs continue to sell us out and will drumpf rubber stamp every move they make to trash the economy?

Again, Name Lasting Major Accomplishments That Barak Obama has Accomplished that Fundamentally Changed America for the Better, and Dramatically Improved American Lives.

He had a Majority and Super Majority for most of his 2 terms, and of course held the White House for 8 years.

Please List his Dramatic & Lasting Accomplishments Over That Time.

I wouldn't go quit that far. His kids are bright, thoughtful and well adjusted individuals.

No, they really are not.
They really are not very bright and when you have that much money, smarts don't really matter so much. They're thieves, just as they have been taught to be. Do some reading. You'll find they're really pretty vile - like the Kardashians, they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

You can't be serious.

In fairness, Luddly Neddite's hyperbole seems commensurate with that of his political opposites.
and my comments are still the same. LOL

No, they really are not.
They really are not very bright and when you have that much money, smarts don't really matter so much. They're thieves, just as they have been taught to be. Do some reading. You'll find they're really pretty vile - like the Kardashians, they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Are you talking about The Obamas or Clintons? They certainly are filthy rich.

You can't be serious.

If only there was some way you could be saved from being forced to read particular posts on this board.

If only ...

Forum List

Back