🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Trump made your life better, worse, safer, unsafer, scarier?

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?

Much much better.

For me, it's too soon to see how much worse and unsafe he has made my life - but he has sure as hell made my life scarier! Most of my family and friends feel the same. How about you?
The worse he makes the left feel the better he makes me feel

My life has improved.
Knowing that we now have a president who is working towards fixing the damage obama created, I'm now waking up every morning with a smile.

Less than a month in office and the far Left has already gone through a year's worth of Pampers. I should have bought their stock!

Not a Trump fan (nor voter) here, but I was pleased to see him do so well with the Boeing speech today.

the Clinton's came from working class

That's not so.

Hillary Clinton is from solidly upper middle class roots. Below is her childhood home. That is not now, nor was it then, within reach of working class folks. That's a solidly "white picket fence" and "Father Knows Best" kind of background she came from.

5-chicago-2.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-park-ridge.JPG

5161740913_a35999d0ed.jpg

RC4-500x375.jpeg

Bill Clinton's mother married a man who owned a Buick car dealership which he later sold to buy a 400 acre farm. I don't know how well off that made them, but "working class" was not the economic position of his household. Bill Clinton got scholarships and worked part-time

Bill Clinton grew up here.

Born here:
81113532.jpg

Grew up here.
Bill_Clinton_Birthplace.jpg

Neither Bill nor Hillary grew up in palatial splendor as did Trump, but neither came from working class beginnings.

Trump wants to cut taxes, what's not to like. That the left hate his guts and the GOP establishment also hates him is icing on the cake.

Trump has made my life better

Significant gains in the Stock Market and Real Estate

He has a long way to go to match performance under President Obama. I foresee train wrecks ahead...

In terms of my own life....it has been good economically
But, I am well off

I fear for others who will pay the price

Same here.

But what I wrote above about the miners he trotted out - that was heartbreaking. Don't expect him or the slime Rs to care though.
My only fear is that Trump gains will be short term gains. Once the infatuation wears off and reality sets in, the economy will crash

I agree. I foresee train wrecks.
Right now, there is a rising tide of speculation
My biggest fear is that the U.S. Provides global political stability and stabilization of global markets. The fear that the U.S. Is being run by a madman will throw that market into a frenzy.
We are also ten years from the Great Bush Recession. We are due for another. I am not sure Trump can handle the pressure as whatever he does goes to shit and everyone blames him

Trump wants to cut taxes, what's not to like. That the left hate his guts and the GOP establishment also hates him is icing on the cake.

What's not to like?

How do you think he will pay for the grandiose stuff talks about?

GOP voted to put W's massive spending on a charge card. You really think they learned anything from that debacle?

Here's what they learned - pass the debt on to the next (hopefully Dem) prez and let him take the heat for their spending spree.

Then there's what drumpf wants to buy - wars, walls we don't need and orange face paint, gold hair dye.

Probably some bobby pins to replace those he left in Mexico.

What's not to like?

GOP voted to put W's massive spending on a charge card. You really think they learned anything from that debacle?

Here's what they learned - pass the debt on to the next (hopefully Dem) prez and let him take the heat for their spending spree.

Then there's what drumpf wants to buy - wars, walls we don't need and orange face paint, gold hair dye.

You skipped over Obama's $10 trillion dollar debt, I think we all know why.:eusa_hand:

The stuff the country literally won't be able to afford if he does. And it's worth noting that what must get cut isn't welfare and Medicaid as that all comes from a different segment of the overall budget, and it's not income taxes.

That's not so.

Hillary Clinton is from solidly upper middle class roots. Below is her childhood home. That is not now, nor was it then, within reach of working class folks. That's a solidly "white picket fence" and "Father Knows Best" kind of background she came from.

5-chicago-2.jpg

RC4-500x375.jpeg

Bill Clinton's mother married a man who owned a Buick car dealership which he later sold to buy a 400 acre farm. I don't know how well off that made them, but "working class" was not the economic position of his household. Bill Clinton got scholarships and worked part-time

Born here:
81113532.jpg

Grew up here.

Neither Bill nor Hillary grew up in palatial splendor as did Trump, but neither came from working class beginnings.

http://www.housebeautiful.com/desig...bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-childhood-homes/

Solidly middle class, now considered very well off.

And soon to be considered unimaginable wealth.

That's not so.

5-chicago-2.jpg

RC4-500x375.jpeg

Born here:
81113532.jpg

Grew up here.

Sure, very well off, without question, but that's lots of people.

Unimaginable wealth? I doubt that very much.

I would say people who feel that way are complete sissies.

suidi arabia wahabism terrorist cant come to usa . no problem for them

What's not to like?

You skipped over Obama's $10 trillion dollar debt, I think we all know why.:eusa_hand:

Nope. I specifically mentioned it.

In fact, it couldn't be more clear.

To now, Trump has made life sort of funny, not hilarious but sort of like a funny novel. The end of the book will probably be pretty sad, but right now what author could have been more creative and amusing?

I would say people who feel that way are complete sissies.

What about those who cannot earn more?

-- elderly, kids, vets, handicapped, working poor for example.

As I posted above, that's what pissed me off about him trotting out his miners. He lied to their faces, they kissed his ring and then drove back to W VA. Imagine the conversation in that van. All of them happy because their lives were finally going to turn around. Where will they be when they realize they've been had? What can they do?

That's not so.

5-chicago-2.jpg

RC4-500x375.jpeg

Born here:
81113532.jpg

Grew up here.

Sure, very well off, without question, but that's lots of people.

Unimaginable wealth? I doubt that very much.

I was thinking again about those miners he posed with.

To them, that would be true wealth.

And it doesn't have to be that way.

I've started having tailgate parties before Trump press conferences. That alone has made my life better.

The issue with Trump isn't really poltical, it's his personality. He's unstable ignorant and and extreme narcissist. He's grossly unqualified to be President, but he's way too narcissistic to know it.

I think that millions of people in the U.S. and throughout the world have a gut feeling that if Trump continues as President their will be disasters beyond imagination.

I don't like Pence politically, but I would feel a whole lot better if he were President.

Actually, I prefer drumpf.

Pence wants a rabid fundie version of sharia law, as do quite a few R congress. That's coming. Bet on it.

When people are extreme narcissists, as much as they are self-centered they have no regard for the lives of other people. This is what scares me about Trump.

I absolutely agree.

they make a terrifying pair because they will have scotus AND the GOP.

I'd love to explore that further but dealing with a mistake made by our wonderful IRS and need to make calls before it gets any later.
Maybe Lois Lerner will answer your call.

Forum List

Back