'Heinous atrocity': Same-sex couple, two kids murdered in New York basement

`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.
Probably was the father of the kids.

That could be a source of motive, if the mother was denying him a role.

Hard for me to fathom since the children were murdered too.
He may have thought he had no other choice once he killed the two dykes.

The OP was assuming that the murderers were likely Trump inspired haters.This belief system that Trump somehow supports haters, is a widespread myth that is having a real impact in our society.And should be addressed to demonstrate that it is completely wrong.
`
`

That's not what I said or implied. Can you quote to me where I gave you that idea?
Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance
ok, explain this quote in detail

Don't tell me, tell the OP.

She's the one who's first assumption was that this was Trump's fault.
Man, I just read it and I dont see Trump's name.

Who do you think she was referring to?
The constant, dummied down Left vs. Right bickering.

Is that truly what you believe?
Judging by the limited posts Ive seen from her ~ she strikes me as fair minded and non partisan.

Did you know about the cabin she rents, and her guns and such, or n'aw? Girl is a Chill-billy bro.

She's not hard core lefty drone, I've noticed.

And have responded appropriately.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
`
"Police are working to try and unravel the mystery of who killed a woman, her partner and her two young children, whose bodies were found in a riverfront apartment house the day after Christmas.

"After being in this business for 43 years, I can't describe the savagery of a person who would do this," said Troy Police Chief John Tedesco. Police on Thursday identified the victims as Shanta Myers, 36; Brandi Mells, 22; Jeremiah Myers, 11; and Shanise Myers, 5. Shanta Myers, the mother of both children, was in a relationship with Mells, the police chief said. Investigators declined to confirm the method of death or any details regarding the scene of the crime.

Tedesco declared during a news conference that the killings were "not a random act," but wouldn't say why he believed that was the case." - Source
`
`

While police details of this despicable crime are still a bit sketchy, it looks like a hate crime to me. Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me. My prayers go with the victims and surviving family members.

There were two arrests.

You dont simply talk someone into slitting throats with you...both fucknuts had to be fucked in the head over something. Drugs.

One day in the park.....DRUGS

Once upon a ti.....DRUGS

Bill and sall went to the ma....DRUGZZZzzzzz

My dick shrinks, when its cold outsi.....DRUGGGSSsss

"Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me."The Left has constantly been using similar rhetoric in attacks on Trump since the early days of the campaign and without stop up to today.
`
`

You are confused. Worse, you have it all figured out, in your own reality. To say the political climate of this country is contentious or even hostile, is self-evident. It could be anyone, anything....it doesn't matter. Now, if you want to rationalize my words to fit your reality. have at it. I don't care. You will always believe in what you want to believe. Given that, constructive discourse with you is impossible but you have a right to believe in whatever you want, regardless of facts. I have no intention of stopping you.

My current working theory, with the info available...father of kids angry with mother for raising the children in that lezbo environment.
Poor theory.

Wanna know what it takes to get TWO people....psycho and willing enough....

to do such a thing, in the same fuckin room?

Drugs and money.
There were two killers? Then yes, drugs and money.

Im not sure why theyre hiding the details of the crime from the press, Im sure its leaked though.

The 4 of them were tied up and their throats were slashed. The horror, for them all. I cannot even fathom.....this is the type of shit you just want to become a vigilante over. Those poor babies.

Their politics? The fakk, nobody really understands now do they? Ghetto folks are not political, I mean seriously how asinine do you think that is.....you think a random Welfare mother of 4 is watching msnbc at night, the fakk's wrong with you? You think the type of dudes who dont even get out of bed for a court appointment cuz theyre too high, or hungover........thus facing a warrant for arrest due to abject laziness...

are all like...

"lets get out the vote yall! someone splash water over my face so i can go responsibly vote now ya hear?"

so stupid

The OP was assuming that the murderers were likely Trump inspired haters.

This belief system that Trump somehow supports haters, is a widespread myth that is having a real impact in our society.

And should be addressed to demonstrate that it is completely wrong.
Well, nobody gives any fucks about politics in downtown Troy.

Don't tell me, tell the OP.

She's the one who's first assumption was that this was Trump's fault.
Man, I just read it and I dont see Trump's name.
then what did she mean? I've asked the OP for an explanation
I'm interested in the reply

you can't deny that the left/libs/blacks have been saying this about Trump
do you think Trump emblazons/enables/etc hate?
I've linked how blacks commit more hate crimes per capita--I guess Obama emblazons/enables that?

My current working theory, with the info available...father of kids angry with mother for raising the children in that lezbo environment.
Poor theory.

Drugs and money.
Yepp, and their perp walk is on video.

The older dude is clearly retarded, to me.

"Given the current political climate of hate and intolerance, it doesn't surprise me."The Left has constantly been using similar rhetoric in attacks on Trump since the early days of the campaign and without stop up to today.
`
`

You are confused. Worse, you have it all figured out, in your own reality. To say the political climate of this country is contentious or even hostile, is self-evident. It could be anyone, anything....it doesn't matter. Now, if you want to rationalize my words to fit your reality. have at it. I don't care. You will always believe in what you want to believe. Given that, constructive discourse with you is impossible but you have a right to believe in whatever you want, regardless of facts. I have no intention of stopping you.
so the current political climate of hate and intolerance is:
1. not Trumps fault
2. and you meant all groups/races/etc are guilty
??

Poor theory.

Drugs and money.
Yepp, and their perp walk is on video.

The older dude is clearly retarded, to me.
I was imagining an entirely different scenario.

So yeah...tied them up and questioned them (Where's the drugs? Where da money at?) while they tortured them. Possibly tortured the kids in front of them. High af.

I'd be hard pressed to be convinced that these killings were politically motivated.

`

`
`

I think any time you get mad enough to kill someone....it's a hate crime.
That doesn't make sense. Hate crimes carry the maximum sentence. We give lesser sentences depending on the situation, so if a father discovers a child molester sexually assaulting his child, we take his emotions into account after he beats the molester to death.

`
`

I'm not the one that assumed a political influence on this crime.

I've been asking questions to elicit why you seemed to.

I've been completely reasonable and civil about it.

`

`
`

And more christian input.

Forum List

Back