Here’s What’s Comin’

1.The only way to make sense of Democrat plans for Americans is to see those plans through a prism of bizarro world. They’ve announced that they stand for the same evils that Americans once fought against, such as racism, and they see their path to power via a paradigm of anti-white racism. And whites will become slaves via reparations.
I dare ya' to say 'impossible!'

2. “Slavery reparations.
During a June 10 “virtual town hall” hosted by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Biden opened the door to reparations for slavery, saying, “If, in fact, there are ways to get direct payments for reparations, I want to see it. Why are we waiting around for the study? We can deal with this stuff.” Some might say that Biden, as is so often the case, said a lot without actually saying anything. Others might say that slavery reparations would make a good subject for a tangibilizing video.

You can bet that if Biden wins, there will be reparations, even though reparations have already been paid….in blood. It was called the Civil War.

3. It wasn’t long ago that if you Liberals said men could become women, you’d be met with eye rolls. No matter how insane, absurd, comical, or illegal, Democrats will be for it, and their argument will mirror something Robert Kennedy was supposed to have said: There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?

The Left even uses that as their basis for what they deem science…..and they will punish any who don’t go along.

4. And that brings us to reparations. “(CNN)If you feel like you're hearing more about slavery reparations these days, it's not your imagination. Compensating the descendants of American slaves is suddenly a hot topic on the campaign trail, with presidential candidates voicing support for slavery reparations.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/politics/slavery-reparations-explainer-trnd/index.html

5. The argument is presented in “From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century by William A. Darity and A. Kirsten Mullen. It is important to read for several reasons, not the least of which is that one need know the enemy. The Right needs to be prepared as the inmates run the asylum. Know what they have planned, and know how to defeat them.

6. He writes: “…restitution for African Americans would eliminate racial disparities in wealth, income, education, health, sentencing and incarceration, political participation, and subsequent opportunities to engage in American political and social life. It will require not only an endeavor to compensate for past repression and exploitation but also an endeavor to offset stubborn existing obstacles to full black participation in American political and social life.”

In order to consider this argument as reality-based, one need to agree that there is transgenerational racial guilt. Basically, it is the central thesis for every government school grad, every American who has been trained to believe that America is evil, and built on genocide and racism. Trump explained why there are so many misled in his insightful Independence Day speech at Mt. Rushmore:

“The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition."

The demand for reparations is but one more attack on America and Americans, on our heritage and our history.

The answer to the reparations argument begins here: there never was any genocide by Americans, nor on this continent by our Founders, nor is there any systemic racism, nor reason for white guilt.

There is opportunity for every individual born in America.
Here's a thought. Take a break from your compulsive need to continuously spew horseshit on this board 24/7 and expose yourself to ideas outside of your comfort zone.

The Case for Reparations

When exposed to ideas encompassing illogic, ignorance and stupidity, people of sound mind reject them out of hand.

Frankly, were it my call I would commit each and every one of you people involuntarily to an asylum for the critically insane.

Nutters on both ends do hate those who choose to think for themselves, don't they?

`Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his Christmas pie. He stuck in a thumb and pulled out a plum and said, "What a good boy am I."'

Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.

So you are in favor of reparations.

Any bad idea, any there you are stumping for it.
I'm against reparations.

Ladies and gentlemen, I offer you Exhibit A.

But you just claimed it was a complicated issue....now it appears you find it simple.

Maybe it is you that is 'simple,' Jack Horner.
Reparations are but one piece of a much larger and much more complicated issue.

It saddens me to have to point out something so obvious.

And, of course, the personal insults from you.

You're lost, and I'll bet that some level you know it. That explains the insults. You've illustrated my point beautifully for me. Again. Thank you.
The only point you ever have is Trump bad.
Well, of course, that's a lie. My comments in this thread are a vivid example.

But, trapped in your ideological cocoon as you are, I don't expect much more.

Looks like folks have caught on to you, Jack.
In their minds, sure. Whatever gives them and you comfort against those who choose to think for themselves.

I can't imagine that you don't realize you're only making it easier for your political enemies to succeed as they are.

Who knows. Maybe you're a Regressive Lefty trying to make Trumpism look absolutely as bad as possible.

1.The only way to make sense of Democrat plans for Americans is to see those plans through a prism of bizarro world. They’ve announced that they stand for the same evils that Americans once fought against, such as racism, and they see their path to power via a paradigm of anti-white racism. And whites will become slaves via reparations.

2. “Slavery reparations.
During a June 10 “virtual town hall” hosted by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Biden opened the door to reparations for slavery, saying, “If, in fact, there are ways to get direct payments for reparations, I want to see it. Why are we waiting around for the study? We can deal with this stuff.” Some might say that Biden, as is so often the case, said a lot without actually saying anything. Others might say that slavery reparations would make a good subject for a tangibilizing video.

You can bet that if Biden wins, there will be reparations, even though reparations have already been paid….in blood. It was called the Civil War.

3. It wasn’t long ago that if you Liberals said men could become women, you’d be met with eye rolls. No matter how insane, absurd, comical, or illegal, Democrats will be for it, and their argument will mirror something Robert Kennedy was supposed to have said: There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?

The Left even uses that as their basis for what they deem science…..and they will punish any who don’t go along.

4. And that brings us to reparations. “(CNN)If you feel like you're hearing more about slavery reparations these days, it's not your imagination. Compensating the descendants of American slaves is suddenly a hot topic on the campaign trail, with presidential candidates voicing support for slavery reparations.”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/14/politics/slavery-reparations-explainer-trnd/index.html

5. The argument is presented in “From Here to Equality: Reparations for Black Americans in the Twenty-First Century by William A. Darity and A. Kirsten Mullen. It is important to read for several reasons, not the least of which is that one need know the enemy. The Right needs to be prepared as the inmates run the asylum. Know what they have planned, and know how to defeat them.

6. He writes: “…restitution for African Americans would eliminate racial disparities in wealth, income, education, health, sentencing and incarceration, political participation, and subsequent opportunities to engage in American political and social life. It will require not only an endeavor to compensate for past repression and exploitation but also an endeavor to offset stubborn existing obstacles to full black participation in American political and social life.”

In order to consider this argument as reality-based, one need to agree that there is transgenerational racial guilt. Basically, it is the central thesis for every government school grad, every American who has been trained to believe that America is evil, and built on genocide and racism. Trump explained why there are so many misled in his insightful Independence Day speech at Mt. Rushmore:

“The violent mayhem we have seen in the streets of cities that are run by liberal Democrats, in every case, is the predictable result of years of extreme indoctrination and bias in education, journalism, and other cultural institutions. Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains. The radical view of American history is a web of lies — all perspective is removed, every virtue is obscured, every motive is twisted, every fact is distorted, and every flaw is magnified until the history is purged and the record is disfigured beyond all recognition."

The demand for reparations is but one more attack on America and Americans, on our heritage and our history.

The answer to the reparations argument begins here: there never was any genocide by Americans, nor on this continent by our Founders, nor is there any systemic racism, nor reason for white guilt.

Here's a thought. Take a break from your compulsive need to continuously spew horseshit on this board 24/7 and expose yourself to ideas outside of your comfort zone.

The Case for Reparations

When exposed to ideas encompassing illogic, ignorance and stupidity, people of sound mind reject them out of hand.

Frankly, were it my call I would commit each and every one of you people involuntarily to an asylum for the critically insane.

Oh....sure!!!

Know how many we have in NY????????

Who's gonna pay for their three hots and a cot????????

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Amazing how much simplistic, assumptive, linear thinking goes on in politics. If THIS is the condition now, THAT will be the condition later.

When confronted with a complicated issue, normally an intelligent adult carefully examines all of its elements and makes adjustments across the board as needed.

But instead, all we can do now is (a) refuse to look at half the issue and (b) blame the entire complicated problem on the other half. That's it.

We are devolving, unable to address issues honestly and comprehensively. We've lost our most valuable trait: Intellectual curiosity.

I'm against reparations.

But you just claimed it was a complicated issue....now it appears you find it simple.

You're lost, and I'll bet that some level you know it. That explains the insults. You've illustrated my point beautifully for me. Again. Thank you.

In their minds, sure. Whatever gives them and you comfort against those who choose to think for themselves.

I can't imagine that you don't realize you're only making it easier for your political enemies to succeed as they are.

Who knows. Maybe you're a Regressive Lefty trying to make Trumpism look absolutely as bad as possible.

OK, OK.....everyone got the point....you're just so good because you're in the middle.

Of course, it means two thing.....you don't have the courage to investigate and choose the right side, and.....

....you represent the middle of the highway: roadkill.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

2. “Slavery reparations.

The Case for Reparations

Oh....sure!!!

Arpiao. Tents. Pink uniforms. Daily gruel.

Cost effective.

If there are reparations for certain folks, then surely it is only fair that there are ALSO reparations for all the victims (or their families) of violent crime committed by those certain folks' young gentlemen everyday.

View attachment 369429

Reparations is the vote-buying scheme on steroids.

Bread and Circuses. We are in the CIRCUSES part
right now in the form of nightly gun play in major
cities, destruction of art and INCLUSIVENESS-----
every depraved person from the gutter joins up

I'm against reparations.

OK, OK.....everyone got the point....you're just so good because you're in the middle.

Of course, it means two thing.....you don't have the courage to investigate and choose the right side, and.....

Nope, I've chosen my side of the fence, as I point out in the first line of my sig.

It's against nutters on both ends, against ideological fundamentalists, people like you. You and the Regressive Left are the problem.

While you convince yourself that you and your tribe have all the answers, I'm with most of the country.

how can you say so much without saying a goddamn word?

Just exactly what are you trying to say here?

Do you really believe that my children should be held responsible in the future for the actions of unrelated white people 2 centuries ago?

Exactly what complexities should one be considering when the entire concept of reparations is boiled down to brass tacks?

Let's get you on record here.

What are you trying to say?

Do you really believe that my children should be held responsible in the future for the actions of unrelated white people 2 centuries ago?

Exactly what complexities should one be considering when the entire concept of reparations is boiled down to brass tacks?

I've made my point on our race issue many times. I see plenty of faults on both "ends" of this issue.

No, your children should not be held responsible for the actions of unrelated white people two centuries ago.

No, I don't support reparations.

What I'm "trying to say" is that we will not improve race relations unless and until both "ends" of the issue honestly look in the mirror and hold their own accountable.

As long as you can stay civil, I'm happy to go as deep into this as you'd like.

2. “Slavery reparations.

The Case for Reparations

Oh....sure!!!

Arpiao. Tents. Pink uniforms. Daily gruel.

Cost effective.

"A 'Liberal Paradise' would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only Law Enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed exist...it's called a prison." -- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

I'm against reparations.

Nope, I've chosen my side of the fence, as I point out in the first line of my sig.

It's against nutters on both ends, against ideological fundamentalists, people like you. You and the Regressive Left are the problem.

While you convince yourself that you and your tribe have all the answers, I'm with most of the country.

It's not a question of "having all the answers". It's a matter of one side being diametrically opposed to the foundation, and the answers they present being obviously destructive to that foundation.

The Democrats have slipped off the American cracker, and under the 5-second rule should be trashed.

I'm against reparations.

Don't worry, Jack.......you've got my vote for the 'Mother Teresa Award'.......

2. “Slavery reparations.

White race marginalization fear only influences the weak minded. Liberalism is about choice and freedom. Conservatism is about the shackles and chain of fear and contempt.

Conservatives were forced to break the physical chains of oppression from the legs of blacks by the northern liberals who thought slavery was wrong. Conservatives were forced to break the legal oppression over blacks by liberals who pushed for civil rights in the 60’s. Conservatives will be forced to break the economic and systemic oppression of blacks by liberals who have seen enough. Be warned that history has shown conservatives lose the fight to oppress others to righteous liberals who support freedom.

"White race marginalization fear only influences the weak minded ..."

Speaking of weak minds, you appear to have missed this:

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

It’s Not ‘Identity Politics,’ It’s Anti-White Politics

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

I didn’t miss the proposal to assist in equalizing systemic oppression and injustice. I support it. Posting random emotional outbursts from frustrated protesters does nothing to prove any points.

Look at your message: helping to equalize historic oppression is bad for white America. How is an America that levels the playing field for people to succeed based on their work and character so we can honor the spirit of America bad?

"..systemic oppression and injustice..."

Show any such, you dunce.

Looks like I really put a cork in your pie hole.

I've made my point on our race issue many times. I see plenty of faults on both "ends" of this issue.

No, your children should not be held responsible for the actions of unrelated white people two centuries ago.

No, I don't support reparations.

What I'm "trying to say" is that we will not improve race relations unless and until both "ends" of the issue honestly look in the mirror and hold their own accountable.

As long as you can stay civil, I'm happy to go as deep into this as you'd like.
Oh, I am all in favor of a civil discussion, both with you and with anyone else. It's being denied the opportunity to have a discussion that brings on my incivility.

On the topic of race, it's usually nothing more than an accusation with no basis in fact (Critical Theory - Frankfurt School - Marxist Strategy). Any attempt at having a discussion is immediately shouted down.

All communication about race or racism from the alleged victims of racism has been, ironically, akin to a lynching. On the mere accusation, the accused is executed without evidence, much less a trial.

So, it STARTS with the accuser making more of a case than a mere allegation. And it MUST be individual in nature because one cannot be responsible for the actions of OTHERS!!!

7. Again, the author of the reparations book, Darity, tries to slip in a false assumption.

“Reparations demonstrably would be effective if an improved position for blacks is associated with sharp and enduring reductions in racial disparities, particularly economic disparities like racial wealth inequality, and corresponding sharp and enduring improvements in black well-being.”

Really? Is the difference in wealth, and there certainly is in comparison with Hispanics, whites, and Asian, due to skin color????

Let me ask Mr. Darity if he first checked economic results against the three rule:

It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:
" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
And presidential candidate Rick Santorum has been quoting their findings on the campaign trail.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

Rather than crying ‘racism,’ would our Leftist pals cut out any discussion of reparations for those who haven’t followed those rules?

Or would that prove it has nothing to do with skin color?

Any real American who won't read this book, must read the comments on it at Amazon Books.

It will prepare you for what's coming when Democrats gain power.

1596205166943.png

Last edited:

2. “Slavery reparations.

White race marginalization fear only influences the weak minded. Liberalism is about choice and freedom. Conservatism is about the shackles and chain of fear and contempt.

Conservatives were forced to break the physical chains of oppression from the legs of blacks by the northern liberals who thought slavery was wrong. Conservatives were forced to break the legal oppression over blacks by liberals who pushed for civil rights in the 60’s. Conservatives will be forced to break the economic and systemic oppression of blacks by liberals who have seen enough. Be warned that history has shown conservatives lose the fight to oppress others to righteous liberals who support freedom.

"White race marginalization fear only influences the weak minded ..."

Speaking of weak minds, you appear to have missed this:

Sen. Schumer Proposes $350 Billion COVID Aid Package, But Not for White People

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

“White men are now the Democratic Party's punching bag. That's a dangerous bet to make.” https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/10/28/white-male-bashing-trend-dangerous-saritha-prabhu-column/1778385002/

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’
Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"The Lawless Anti-White Identity Politics of the Democratic Party Is on Full Display in Philly"

"Democrats Unify Around Shutting Down White People"

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...
backtojerusalem.com

I didn’t miss the proposal to assist in equalizing systemic oppression and injustice. I support it. Posting random emotional outbursts from frustrated protesters does nothing to prove any points.

Look at your message: helping to equalize historic oppression is bad for white America. How is an America that levels the playing field for people to succeed based on their work and character so we can honor the spirit of America bad?

"..systemic oppression and injustice..."

Show any such, you dunce.

Looks like I really put a cork in your pie hole.

This is what happens every time a conservative asks a Liberal to defend or explain the propaganda they've been fed.

It says all one need know about both Liberals, and about government school.

8. The reparations book is filled with one bogus assumption after another, one con-man’s bait and switch after another.
The Democrat Party does the same thing, but is much better at it than our pal Darity.

“Once the reparations program is executed and racial inequality eliminated, African Americans would make no further claims for race-specific policies on their behalf from the American government…”
What I see in that promise that if they don’t get the goodies they demand, riots as we’ve seen in the past weeks will burn down our cities.

“….the sustained American failure to recognize the pernicious impact of white supremacy and the sustained American failure to adopt national policies that reverse the effects of white supremacy.”
I suppose he doesn't realize he's speaking of one party:

1596209318349.png

That's a century after the Republicans pried their slaves away from them.

But......to claim it exists today?????
Yet another false claim: there is no institutionalize white supremacy in this country. If there were, it would not be a non-white racial group that has the highest income, lowest imprisonment, highest educational attainment.

9. Any careful inspection of the details of the scam become obvious to those who care to see it.

This week:
Black Campus Activists at Tulane U. Demand Free Tuition and Reparations
Posted by Mike LaChance Wednesday, July 29, 2020 at 10:00am

“Tulane must first acknowledge the trauma it has inflicted on black community members.”

Tulane University activists are demanding that the school offer reparations to the descendants of slaves who worked on the plantation that became campus grounds nearly 200 years ago. “
Black Campus Activists at Tulane U. Demand Free Tuition and Reparations

Note the phrase....".descendants of slaves."

Now.....name your predecessors eight generations back. What'd they do for a living?

The best any will be able to do....and will receive the blessings of the Democrats in charge.....will be to point to their skin color.
None of them will be able to claim having picked cotton from anywhere but an aspirin bottle.

It's one more Democrat vote buying scam.

And it won't matter as long as they vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back