Here’s What’s Comin’

Bread and Circuses. We are in the CIRCUSES part
right now in the form of nightly gun play in major
cities, destruction of art and INCLUSIVENESS-----
every depraved person from the gutter joins up

Obviously, you don't understand what the phrase "Bread and Circuses" originally meant.

It didn't mean circuses with clowns and acrobats.

To the Romans, Circuses meant chariot races.

As far as the whining about Gun Play... um, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries every year in this country because some nitwit thought a Militia Amendment means any idiot can have a gun. I'll take your side seriously on your concern for gun violence when you support common sense gun laws.

My great-grandmother was a slave more recent than any black in the USA. She was white. She came to the USA, and her and husband built stuff, they didn't need your excuses. She'd tell PROG-patronizing ways to get fucked.

Where are my reparations?

Okay, without attacking family.

Could your hypothetical ancestor be sold into to another owner, never to see her family again?
Could she be raped or beaten by her owner with no legal consequences?

Now, um, yeah, white immigrants did face tough times when they came here, being exploited by the One Percent of their day. But nothing like what slaves encountered.

10. Liberals love to wring their hands and ask for a national conversation on race. Nothing is further from the truth: they don’t dare consider, or even mention the real things holding black Americans back. It isn’t ‘systemic racism,’ or ‘police brutality.’

I have asked this, and they run from it the way a vampire races from a cross. If for a moment, we set aside the view that police are racist, what is the only other way to account for the higher percentage of black men shot by police?

See if this suggests an answer: In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

No gutless Liberal/Democrat/Progressive will dare confront that data.

... the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,....
I guess all of these folks get reparations.

It won't be a civil war, but "civil disturbances" in the blue cities causing "urban blight".
After they look around and see no jobs and no stores, just slums and ghettos, they might get a clue.

Naw more than likely, after Trump is GONE, we are going to see a major effort to correct the wrongs and rebuild our communities, and it will be a good thing.

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

It just shows that law enforcement treats poor areas different than affluent areas.

A term like "Shooting rate" is interesting, I guess. It means that the black kid who shoots gets arrested while the white person who engaging in dumbassery with a gun gets a citation.

10. Liberals love to wring their hands and ask for a national conversation on race. Nothing is further from the truth: they don’t dare consider, or even mention the real things holding black Americans back. It isn’t ‘systemic racism,’ or ‘police brutality.’

I have asked this, and they run from it the way a vampire races from a cross. If for a moment, we set aside the view that police are racist, what is the only other way to account for the higher percentage of black men shot by police?

See if this suggests an answer: In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

... the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,....
it's demofk kkkers.. all one has to do is read up on white flight. there isn't one lousy demofk pansy in here that will touch this. Why did the black neighborhoods become ghettos when whites left? this question is their kryptonite. there's more to this, but I'll wait first to see the results of my challenge.

My great-grandmother was a slave more recent than any black in the USA. She was white. She came to the USA, and her and husband built stuff, they didn't need your excuses. She'd tell PROG-patronizing ways to get fucked.

Where are my reparations?

Okay, without attacking family.

Could your hypothetical ancestor be sold into to another owner, never to see her family again?
Could she be raped or beaten by her owner with no legal consequences?

Now, um, yeah, white immigrants did face tough times when they came here, being exploited by the One Percent of their day. But nothing like what slaves encountered.

Oh you poor fucking baby. The answer is yes to all fuckhead. But you were hoping blacks were special huh? Let me know when you meet one that was a slave.

Bread and Circuses. We are in the CIRCUSES part
right now in the form of nightly gun play in major
cities, destruction of art and INCLUSIVENESS-----
every depraved person from the gutter joins up

Obviously, you don't understand what the phrase "Bread and Circuses" originally meant.

It didn't mean circuses with clowns and acrobats.

To the Romans, Circuses meant chariot races.

As far as the whining about Gun Play... um, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries every year in this country because some nitwit thought a Militia Amendment means any idiot can have a gun. I'll take your side seriously on your concern for gun violence when you support common sense gun laws.

try again, Professor----CIRCUSES meant-----all sorts of ENTERTAINMENTS----of course including the chariot races----but ALSO the gladiator fun----watching grown men kill each other (what a laugh) and watching lions eat people----for lunch (what a laugh) -----whilst munching on toasted chickpeas and broadbeans.
Keep up with your studies. Gun laws work on those who adhere to the LAW I have seen LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people with a Diagnosis of
ACUTE LEAD POISONING OF THE BRAIN------no "legal
guns" in that part of town. I am not sure how many died this week of ---that "POISON"..... professor

It won't be a civil war, but "civil disturbances" in the blue cities causing "urban blight".
After they look around and see no jobs and no stores, just slums and ghettos, they might get a clue.

Naw more than likely, after Trump is GONE, we are going to see a major effort to correct the wrongs and rebuild our communities, and it will be a good thing.
Why would someone intentionally destroy property because of a man?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

It just shows that law enforcement treats poor areas different than affluent areas.

A term like "Shooting rate" is interesting, I guess. It means that the black kid who shoots gets arrested while the white person who engaging in dumbassery with a gun gets a citation.

try again-----take a walk thru Brownsville-----NOT A COP IN SIGHT. They shoot the cops there too. I saw LOTS of people with acute lead poisoning of the brain--------not accompanied by the shooter. TODAY------cops are not arresting even ID'ed criminals---gotta keep those stats down and RIKERS ISLAND---empty

try again-----take a walk thru Brownsville-----NOT A COP IN SIGHT. They shoot the cops there too. I saw LOTS of people with acute lead poisoning of the brain--------not accompanied by the shooter. TODAY------cops are not arresting even ID'ed criminals---gotta keep those stats down and RIKERS ISLAND---empty

correct what wrongs?

Again?

it's demofk kkkers.. all one has to do is read up on white flight. there isn't one lousy demofk pansy in here that will touch this. Why did the black neighborhoods become ghettos when whites left? this question is their kryptonite. there's more to this, but I'll wait first to see the results of my challenge.

I don't believe you'll be getting any takers........Democrat voters are good at only one thing: following orders from their masters.

11. One more example of how disingenuous the argument for reparations is.

“Reparations demonstrably would be effective if an improved position for blacks is associated with sharp and enduring reductions in racial disparities, particularly economic disparities like racial wealth inequality, and corresponding sharp and enduring improvements in black well-being.”

Focus on the word ‘enduring.’

Why would handing a huge check over to a person who hasn’t managed to progress financially, and how would same make that person permanently....enduringly.... financially secure?

Of course it wouldn’t. The same things would happen to the government largesse that happened to any other money they had before.

“…. by the end of the first year, some people will have more than others. Guaranteed. Some people, you see, will be careful with what they have. Others won’t. Some people will gamble, others will save. Some will spend lavishly, others will be frugal.

Besides that, some people simply have more of the kind of wealth that can’t be redistributed. Intelligence; education; ambition. Drive, as opposed to: aw, we’re gonna get what we’re gonna get anyway, so let’s just stay on the couch and watch TV. Some people will put a little giddy-up in their get-alongs, and will find ways to improve their own lives.

Some of that will be “unfair,” because some people have more and better resources to tap. Intelligence; talent; family. Even accounting for such differences, though: some people will turn what they have into more, while others will not. Therefore, by the end of the very first year (not to mention the first five or ten) “haves” and “have-nots” will appear.” What if we just gave everybody the same amount of wealth? | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Clearly, the reparations thing has some hidden agenda behind it.

Reparations…..meaningless. It is values, upbringing, character that makes the difference.

Why is that? Because Sowell point out how dumb it is to demand skin color quotas?

Or because I provided the real difference in success......personal life style choices, not skin color?
Dude. You keep posting nonsense, linking irrelevant opinions, and claiming victory for not getting an immediate response from me while I’m out running American business.

Your argument is that skin color doesn’t effect your outcomes only your choices affect your outcomes. If that is the case, why are the results so utterly miserable for people with dark skin color? I posted two clear and concise links of data not opinions from idiots.

Only two choices to explain the poor outcomes for black Americans... Either the system is working against them OR you believe something about their skin color effects their decision making. Otherwise we’d have even distributed bad decision makers in America regardless of your skin color. There isn’t another choice. You tell me what you believe or are you a coward? Answer the question.

Why is that? Because Sowell point out how dumb it is to demand skin color quotas?

Or because I provided the real difference in success......personal life style choices, not skin color?
Dude. You keep posting nonsense, linking irrelevant opinions, and claiming victory for not getting an immediate response from me while I’m out running American business.

Your argument is that skin color doesn’t effect your outcomes only your choices affect your outcomes. If that is the case, why are the results so utterly miserable for people with dark skin color? I posted two clear and concise links of data not opinions from idiots.

Only two choices to explain the poor outcomes for black Americans... Either the system is working against them OR you believe something about their skin color effects their decision making. Otherwise we’d have even distributed bad decision makers in America regardless of your skin color. There isn’t another choice. You tell me what you believe or are you a coward? Answer the question.

I will offer an OPINION-----even though I was not addressed. The history of SKIN COLOR BIAS is
VERY LONG----like more than 5000 years. The
science of neurology reveals that OVER ALL---the human brain does not vary---across the globe.
It is very clear, however, that the human condition
varies VERY WIDELY across the globe and across
nations and across the street. The issue you address is----WHAT ARE THE FACTORS. In the field of human behavior the answer is "NATURE and NURTURE".
By nature---since human brains is---virtually the same
across the board (on the average for all populations) ---the answer lies with NURTURE. ----the environment of the developing brain----which, OF COURSE, includes
societal pressures. So---now you may think you have the answer-----IT MUST BE WHITE RACISM THAT KEEPS black babies down in the USA.... right? well----not exactly.
Developmental psychologists have found an even stronger pressure-----YOUR GRANDMOTHERS----
your earliest NURTURE experience has a profound
effect on the rest of your life. Sad but true. You
INTERNALIZE the culture of your grandmothers early
on. Does that mean "slavery did it" -----actually no---
the culture of your ancestors was not determined by
slavery alone-------it goes WAY BACK. If you are black it goes back to africa in part. Of course slavery had some effect on the child rearing practices of
black people in the USA-----but it was not the only input by a LONG SHOT. If your background is (gawd
help us) VIKING-----that culture lives within you too........japanese, chinese, russian, mediterranean ......

“Reparations demonstrably would be effective if an improved position for blacks is associated with sharp and enduring reductions in racial disparities, particularly economic disparities like racial wealth inequality, and corresponding sharp and enduring improvements in black well-being.”

Why would handing a huge check over to a person who hasn’t managed to progress financially, and how would same make that person permanently....enduringly.... financially secure?

Of course it wouldn’t. The same things would happen to the government largesse that happened to any other money they had before.

“…. by the end of the first year, some people will have more than others. Guaranteed. Some people, you see, will be careful with what they have. Others won’t. Some people will gamble, others will save. Some will spend lavishly, others will be frugal.

Besides that, some people simply have more of the kind of wealth that can’t be redistributed. Intelligence; education; ambition. Drive, as opposed to: aw, we’re gonna get what we’re gonna get anyway, so let’s just stay on the couch and watch TV. Some people will put a little giddy-up in their get-alongs, and will find ways to improve their own lives.

Some of that will be “unfair,” because some people have more and better resources to tap. Intelligence; talent; family. Even accounting for such differences, though: some people will turn what they have into more, while others will not. Therefore, by the end of the very first year (not to mention the first five or ten) “haves” and “have-nots” will appear.” What if we just gave everybody the same amount of wealth? | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Reparations…..meaningless. It is values, upbringing, character that makes the difference.
No reply yet you dummy?? You lose! Loser.

Trump knew what he was doing when he decided to GIVE OUT a "stimulus" sum of money. So many impoverished people will spend it at the local nail salon

Veiled racism.

Trump knew what he was doing when he decided to GIVE OUT a "stimulus" sum of money. So many impoverished people will spend it at the local nail salon
Why such contempt for you fellow man?

Why such contempt for you fellow man?

where do you see "contempt"? ----He knew that the sum would not PULL PEOPLE out of poverty-----but that they were frustrated enough and bored enough to SPEND it -------and STIMULATE the economy

Forum List

Back