🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey republicans, how exactly are we supposed to fix the stagnant wage problem?

pass Keystone ... 35 new jobs

abolish the IRS .... - 20,000 jobs

prove Clinton lied about Benghazi .... no jobs

impeach Obama ... no jobs

bitch about Obama passing immigration reform ... no jobs

kill Obamacare ... Insurance companies lose 7 Million new insurance policies and the people who have jobs keeping track of claims ..

NOW this country is moving in the right direction ! Wage problem solved !

What wage problem?
You mean the 10s of millions of Americans who make less than $15 an hour? The fact that 40% of the nation's wealth is owned by the top 1% of earners?
Yeah.

What's the problem?
If you're just going to go into denial mode like a child I am not going to bother with you.

Who cares about what others own. What's the issue there ?

Please enlighten us.
What others own can be a serious problem, it's how revolutions start.

You guys want to increase the cost of unskilled labor. What happens when you increase the cost of something? Less people buy it.

your plan is going to make unskilled labor more expensive and completely screw over the skilled labor. How on earth do you think that is going to turn out well?
If business doesn't pitch in, then it means government has to help these people. Unless you mean to let them suffer and or die. Which would be really creepy.

what kind of mentally disturbed Individual do you have to be to think that business and governments are the only ones who can help people?

did you ever consider helping people yourself? Or are you so selfish that you think only others need to?

They could go up because the economy is growing but no the left wing wants to import low wage low skilled workers then bitch because wages stagnant. What we are seeing is a liberal creation. So the best solution is what was done last election, spank them hard and send them on their way.

I posted it would be perfectly okay to count government jobs ... If you feel like arguing about it any further, look in the mirror because I don't care.

So...therefore you are wrong in saying the government does not create jobs
Saying government creates jobs is equivalent to saying the IRS creates tax revenue. It's a typical ridiculous statement made by libtardians.

Which society do you live in?

The government has created millions of high paying defense industry jobs
Construction jobs related to roads, bridges, schools, public buildings are all government created
VA Hospitals and medical research are all government created

No that would be taxpayers that created those jobs.
Very good

And We the People, created a GOVERNMENT to provide those services.
Very good

And the taxpayers created the jobs, for the government is nothing without people.

pass Keystone ... 35 new jobs

Which is 35 more permanent jobs than the Stimulus package that cost us taxpayers almost a trillion dollars.

Keystone will provide an economic stimulus and thousands of jobs lasting a couple of years until the economy bounces back.

Guess what?

The Government is the chosen representatives of "We the People"
Yes they do spend our money for the benefit of all and YES they do create jobs

Another testament to how government schools have failed us.

Like it or not, it is the best government system in the world.......I now open it up to you to describe one better

self government
Anarchy

So...therefore you are wrong in saying the government does not create jobs
Saying government creates jobs is equivalent to saying the IRS creates tax revenue. It's a typical ridiculous statement made by libtardians.

Which society do you live in?

The government has created millions of high paying defense industry jobs
Construction jobs related to roads, bridges, schools, public buildings are all government created
VA Hospitals and medical research are all government created

No that would be taxpayers that created those jobs.
Very good

And We the People, created a GOVERNMENT to provide those services.
Very good

And the taxpayers created the jobs, for the government is nothing without people.
Wow...heavy man.......HEAVY

Still waiting for an explanation of what represents a living wage and why (should say where too as that has a lot to impact things). It would be great to know what people should have enough money to buy.

Otherwise, it is still just another crap thread....although it is less crapp than others.

If republicans are too immature to admit the low wage problem can't be fixed through forcefully raising the minimum wage, how exactly are we supposed to boost wages? Since the recession there has been a significant decrease of high wage jobs and a significant increase of low wage jobs. How do we fix poverty if 10s of millions of Americans HAVE NO CHOICE but to accept low wage jobs?

Let's pretend republicans had full control over this issue. What would republicans do to boost wages? I want specific answers. Don't give me crap like "undo democratic bullshit of the last 6 years derp derp derp". I want SPECIFIC AND DETAILED steps on how we are supposed to boost wages in this county if raising the minimum wage isn't an option.
I am not an R, but to increase wages would require the termination of progressive policies. Stop shipping jobs out of the country with your crazy tax schemes and enviro regulations.

If republicans are too immature to admit the low wage problem can't be fixed through forcefully raising the minimum wage, how exactly are we supposed to boost wages? Since the recession there has been a significant decrease of high wage jobs and a significant increase of low wage jobs. How do we fix poverty if 10s of millions of Americans HAVE NO CHOICE but to accept low wage jobs?

Let's pretend republicans had full control over this issue. What would republicans do to boost wages? I want specific answers. Don't give me crap like "undo democratic bullshit of the last 6 years derp derp derp". I want SPECIFIC AND DETAILED steps on how we are supposed to boost wages in this county if raising the minimum wage isn't an option.
I am not an R, but to increase wages would require the termination of progressive policies. Stop shipping jobs out of the country with your crazy tax schemes and enviro regulations.
The jobs go where labor is cheap. Not many here will work 12-hour days, six days a week, for a buck a day, but they will in China. You an't gonna beat that no matter how few the regulations or how low the taxes.

Such an ignorant child

Those Defense industries do not develop on their own. They are a direct result of the GOVERNMENT contracting for goods and services. Without the GOVERNMENT, those defense industries would not exist

It is the GOVERNMENT that creates those jobs
I see so Boeing does not develop on their own. Boeing only sells to government contracts. Only government buys aircraft. Who knew?

Boeing is a great example

How about that 747 they created on their own? The Government needed a heavy transport plane. Bigger than anything ever built. They decided to compete the bid and awarded two contracts for a flyoff....Boeing and Lockheed.
Lockheed built a plane called the C-5 and won the contract
Boeing built a design which lost but they turned into the 747

Tell us again how the Government does not create jobs
Where did the money come from that "government" uses to "create" jobs? You think spending my money is you "creating" something? Are you daft?

Government spending tax payer dollars is tax payers buying products. Boeing is a corporation that created the jobs, the people work for Boeing, they are Boeing employees. Selling products to customers are what pays the bills. The company and it's investors create the jobs. But without paying customers they have to fire their employees.
Where do roads, bridges, sewers, street lamps come from? Who pays the people who protect our forests, our food supplies, inspects planes and trains? Our military?
Those are the "jobs" government doesn't create
It would be great to know what people should have enough money to buy.
Food, clothing, shelter, basic transportation, etc. Cigars and 4K TVs they can wait on, although I really like mine once I figured out how to fix the Soap Opera effect.

What is basic transportation ?

What is shelter ? 30 people in a one-bedroom apartment ?

And what about where ? Can you get the same value for you money in New York that you can in South Dakota ?

Do you have the same requirements in both places (for heating, transportation, etc.)

I realize there are differences, but without some kind of normalizing factor....how would you compare cost of living and quality of life.

I'm no Republican, but if were up to me government would have exactly no power to manipulate wages.

Forum List

Back