Hezbollah Dismisses EU Terror Designation

This Zionism I am discussing did not exist in any form until the late 1800s, so what you address has nothing to do with what I am writing about. What is fascinating is how words of a man spoken nearly 2000 years ago can have so much meaning and relevance in addressing events happening throughout time And how those words are not only timeless, but have such universal application to address acts of human beings everywhere, thats fascinating too. The love that led to once such a great sacrifice, that love was for those members of Hezbollah some like to so demonize, too. How can I hate the ones He loves?
How about Hezbollah and other Islamic organizations (Sunni or Shiite) NOT targeting innocent civilians and tourists like Hezbollah did by targeting and killing some Israeli tourists in Bulgaria. Do you think what the Hezbollah animals did had anything to do with the terrorist designation? Oh sorry I forgot, you actually support this kind of barbaric savagery.

This Zionism I am discussing did not exist in any form until the late 1800s, so what you address has nothing to do with what I am writing about. What is fascinating is how words of a man spoken nearly 2000 years ago can have so much meaning and relevance in addressing events happening throughout time And how those words are not only timeless, but have such universal application to address acts of human beings everywhere, thats fascinating too. The love that led to once such a great sacrifice, that love was for those members of Hezbollah some like to so demonize, too. How can I hate the ones He loves?

OHHHH!!!! you don't like secular zionism. well----do not worry----secular
zionism is almost a myth-------the overwhelming majority of ZIONISTS have been
ZIONISTS BASED ON JUDAISM for more than 3000 years. In fact,,,, secular
zionism lasted only a few decades-----its leftovers are jerks like URI AVNERI ------
the MARXIST ZIONISTS ----------poor uri is so out of date that he is reduced
to singing for his supper. Now go tell the saudis how much you adore
Hezbollah------for that matter-----look around for some yemeni grocer and tell
him how much you adore Hezbollah

Isa "Loves" Hezbollah? oh ok -----must be those tens of thousands of
baby brain nail bombs Hezbollah has launched -----or even those car bomb
murders taking place in Yemen. Nothing like dead babies in the gutter to DELIGHT
isa.
OMG OMG OMG..I am totally shocked! Sherri doesn't like Zionists, but she totally adores all Islamic terrorist organizations like Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad etc.

Who would have thunk it.

Last edited:
I am reading and heeding the words of Jesus in Matthew 23, in particular Matthew 23:26. I cannot even begin to contemplate and fathom all the evil we embrace as we label the other our enemy and demonize them. Matthew 23: "15*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert,*and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell*as you are...19*You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?*20*Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.*21*And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells*in it.*22*And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.23*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth*of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness.*You should have practiced the latter..*Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish,*but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.*26*Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.27*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs,*which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.*28*In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.29*“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets*and decorate the graves of the righteous.*30*And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’*31*So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.*32*Go ahead, then, and complete*what your ancestors started!"
Ha ha ha. Sherri obviously can't handle the truth that Jesus was a Jew and a Zionist.

Numbers 24:
Blessed are those who bless Israel, and cursed are those who curse you.”

Mark 12:28-30

And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

Saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead who sought the young child’s life. And he arose, and took the young child and his mother, and came into the land of Israel. (Matt. 2:20-21)

But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say to you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man shall have come. (Matt. 10:23)

"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

He dies not for the nation only, but to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad. (John 11:52; cf. 1 John 2:2)

And now the Lord says, who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him, and that Israel might be gathered to him, for I am honored in the eyes of the Lord, and my God has become my strength -
he says: "It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will give you as a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth." (Isaiah 49:5,6)

Zionism is a 3000 year concept and began with the story of Exodus, which is cited in the New Testament and Koran.

Who cares what you think?

The fact is despite how the US may like to depict the Sunnis as more stable, its simply not true. Right this moment I am watching a news story on wycc, outside Chicago, showing horrible violence in Pakistan by Sunnis against Shiites. Nothing like this violence, like the killing of innocent Shiite girls, is being carried out by the Shiites in power in Iran today, against Sunnis there, or by Hezbollah against Sunnis in Lebanon.

Maybe not against Sunnis - but Baha'i and Christians and homosexuals and others? It certainly is.

No comparison whatsoever between what is being done by Sunnis to Shiites in Pakistan and discrimination against minorities in Iran.

Which Iranian shiite told you that, SHERRI? In fact----nothing much is being done
to shiites in Pakistan-----what is being done is not instituionalized-----it is more
like typical meccaist tribal filth------killings in the street. For those who do not know---
sunni muslims do hate shiites -------and the feeling is mutual-----Pakistani muslims
tend to like to do away with shiites who have a bit of power (you can read that 'money'---
or 'position') and do like to knock them off one by one. HOWEVER what is done
to minorities in Iran is ACTUAL GENOCIDE---- Lousy as it is that sunnis tend to like
to knock off prominent shiites in pakistan------the activity has never come close to the
genocide that Iran has inflicted on zoroastrians, christians, jews and bahais-----
ethnic arabs (sunnis) and kurds (sunnis) are also victimized in Iran

Proportionately to population----there has been no genocide of shiites in Pakistan

Please note-----lately sherri has ID'ed herself a HEZBOLLAH/SHIITE supporter.

From her we have the HEZBOLLAH PARTY-LINE

I wonder if sherri-----who has just complained of the treatment of shiites
in Pakistan-----can tell us about the HORDES of pakistani shiiites
who seek refuge in SHIITE IRAN I am interested----I have never
encountered even one-------which proves nothing at all-------but LOGICALLY
why would pakistani shiites not move to Iran to escape the genocide sherri
claims is being inflicted on them? Shiite Indians I have known----were so into
the idea that they are "PERSIAN"-------that the shiite schools in India offered
Farsi as a choice for "second language" -----arabic or farsi weird
but true

Hezbollah Dismisses EU Terror Designation

"After months of consultations and deliberate consideration, the European Union decided to*designate Hezbollah's military wing as a "terror entity."*As predicted in*Al-Monitor*in February 2013, the Europeans*adopted the*British approach to the organization, wherein a distinction is made between its military and political bodies to allow for future contacts with the Lebanese group's political leaders...."

"In a*statement, Hezbollah expressed “its firm rejection to the EU's decision to set [the] 'military wing' on the list of terrorism,” adding that it regards the move as an “aggressive and unjust decision that has no justification and is not based on any proof.” The group also asserted, “it looks as if the decision was written by American hands and with 'Israeli' ink, while the EU only had to add its signature in approval.” Apparently keen to differentiate between the EU decision and the people of Europe, it stressed that the decision does not “reflect the EU people's interests” and “contradicts with its values and aspirations that support the principles of freedom and independence..." "Hezbollah's perspective on the British approach is instructive in understanding how it sees the implications of putting the group's "military wing" on the EU terror list. Although here have been no direct meetings between British and Hezbollah officials, messages have been passed through mutual friends, and until now, most Hezbollah MPs, ministers and officials who applied for entry visas to the United Kingdom were permitted entry.*One source commented on the situation, thusly: "The Brits know well that we have nothing to do in London, neither now nor in the future." He continued, "The British are good at compromises, whereas a decision on something can be taken, and those pushing for it can feel content, and those who are supposed to be the victims will feel no difference. …*This is what they did, and what they pushed the EU to do." Hezbollah Dismisses EU Terror Designation - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East What my response to the EU action is to laugh. What is funny about the EU action is there is no military arm of Hezbollah, labelling an organization a terrorist organization that does not even exist is certainly something one can laugh about. Sherri

You tell em Sherri, all this terrorist stuff is a lie. Hezbollah is in the Olive Oil business.:eusa_shhh:

"All these observations confirm the impossibility of separating the political and military aspects of Hezbollah. The Jihad Council — the highest political, executive, military and planning authority in the party — consists of leaders who make decisions on military, financial, political, security and religious issues all at once. Even former Hezbollah Secretary-General Abbas Mousawi used to fight on the frontlines alongside the party’s mujahedeen, in addition to his post as first in command. Like Nasrallah, he was a leader, fighter and politician who oversaw security missions in detail.Nasrallah’s main aim today is to show the party’s solidarity, and that those designated by the international community as the political wing of the party will not abandon their comrades or compromise their roles.In his two recent speeches addressed to the*EU, Nasrallahsaid,*"Soak your terrorist list in water and drink it," meaning that the*EU decision is useless". No Separation in Hezbollah Political and Military Wings - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

"All these observations confirm the impossibility of separating the political and military aspects of Hezbollah. The Jihad Council — the highest political, executive, military and planning authority in the party — consists of leaders who make decisions on military, financial, political, security and religious issues all at once. Even former Hezbollah Secretary-General Abbas Mousawi used to fight on the frontlines alongside the party’s mujahedeen, in addition to his post as first in command. Like Nasrallah, he was a leader, fighter and politician who oversaw security missions in detail.Nasrallah’s main aim today is to show the party’s solidarity, and that those designated by the international community as the political wing of the party will not abandon their comrades or compromise their roles.In his two recent speeches addressed to the*EU, Nasrallahsaid,*"Soak your terrorist list in water and drink it," meaning that the*EU decision is useless". No Separation in Hezbollah Political and Military Wings - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

OHHHHHH!!!!!!! Now I get it------NUS KHARAH ALLAH rejects the idea that
suggests that "only part of hezbollah" consists of terrorist pigs.

ALL OF HEZBOLLAH IS TERRORIST FILTH----and anything associated
with Hezbollah is terrorist filth------and anyone who supports
Hezbollah is terrorist filth..............so who disputes him???????

as for the soaking of printed material in water and drinking the
dissolved ink--------that is a barbaric custom in which only slobs
engage-------something like "zam zam water"

Hezbollah is a charity organization.

The mafia supplies ----NOT ONLY OLIVE OIL----but even PRogrESSo pizza sauce
for the feeding of PIZZA pies to the hungry and starving orphans thruout the USA.

as a hungry child-----I also tasted of the mafia bounty and generosity----
my mom shopped at the local Italian green grocer----who ALWAYS stocked
cans of PRogrESSo pizza sauce. ------she made the pie on large cookie sheets----
with swiss cheese (there is no PRogESSo mozarella as far as i know----no parmasean
either-------?????)------she also bought gallon cans of PRogrESSo veggie oil----
10% ? or 5 % olive oil No hydogenated crisco for us............. thanks to
mafia generosity I learned to appreciate the mafia-----and thanks to
sherri ----I now appreciate HEZBOLLAH

Hezbollah is a charity organization.

The mafia supplies ----NOT ONLY OLIVE OIL----but even PRogrESSo pizza sauce
for the feeding of PIZZA pies to the hungry and starving orphans thruout the USA.

as a hungry child-----I also tasted of the mafia bounty and generosity----
my mom shopped at the local Italian green grocer----who ALWAYS stocked
cans of PRogrESSo pizza sauce. ------she made the pie on large cookie sheets----
with swiss cheese (there is no PRogESSo mozarella as far as i know----no parmasean
either-------?????)------she also bought gallon cans of PRogrESSo veggie oil----
10% ? or 5 % olive oil No hydogenated crisco for us............. thanks to
mafia generosity I learned to appreciate the mafia-----and thanks to
sherri ----I now appreciate HEZBOLLAH

I heard Hezbollah makes a mean salsa and chips dish.

where is Sherri? She knows HEZBOLLAH HUMOR she is
ALWAYS LAUGHING -------- I am jealous

Forum List

Back