Hillary Claims She Tried to Join Marines!

So you don't care your choice for president is a compulsive liar? You are what's wrong with the country.

They don't care, as long as they have a D after their name, they don't care. Hell, if Trump or Carson had a D after their name, they would be defending them. They have no character.

Trump called Carson a liar, and 99.9% of the RW'ers on this board say Carson didn't lie.

Like how you avoid the truth. Nice spin.

What truth? Are the conservatives on this board treating Clinton lie accusations exactly the same way as the Carson ones?

Are you? So what is your point?

jknowgood is a hypocrite. Why did you take his side?

I wonder if pressed about slavery would Hillary offer that as a young teenage girl living in the south
she thought about protesting against slave owners?

They don't care, as long as they have a D after their name, they don't care. Hell, if Trump or Carson had a D after their name, they would be defending them. They have no character.

Trump called Carson a liar, and 99.9% of the RW'ers on this board say Carson didn't lie.

Like how you avoid the truth. Nice spin.

What truth? Are the conservatives on this board treating Clinton lie accusations exactly the same way as the Carson ones?

Are you? So what is your point?

jknowgood is a hypocrite. Why did you take his side?

I didn't take his side. You asked me a question, I answered it with a question to you.

If you vote for anyone "for president" in 2016 you'll be voting for a liar.

Any-fucking-one!

Once you get past that simple fact you can settle down to deciding whether you want a Muslim theocracy, a Christian Theocracy or a "People's Republic".

Think you have any other choice?

No, really??????

I or we don't even care. Tit for tat. I'm not gonna engage. Hillary's running against who? Why you worried about us? Worry about rubio hour nominee. No wonder it was okay for Trump to offend so many Mexicans the Republicans R making a calculated decision to appease the anti-illegal immigrant crowd at the expense of Hispanic voters because ultimately Marco Rubio is going to be the nominee and they will vote for the first Hispanic president. This is what the Republicans are hoping
So you don't care your choice for president is a compulsive liar? You are what's wrong with the country.

So what Carson didn't lie. Now till you hold Obama and Hillary to the same scrutiny. You have no creditability. Move along now.

1. Carson said he was offered a scholarship to West Point.

2. West Point never offered him a scholarship. In fact West Point never offered him anything.

He lied.

Hey, shit for brains... this thread is not about Carson. We have about 50 threads on the Carson/West Point deal... this one is about HILLARY... you know, that lying bitch you're voting for to be your president.

So stop trying to hijack the thread and talk about Carson here, go find one of the many Carson threads and emote your little heart out. If you want to defend your lying bitch here, go right ahead.

So what Carson didn't lie. Now till you hold Obama and Hillary to the same scrutiny. You have no creditability. Move along now.

2. West Point never offered him a scholarship. In fact West Point never offered him anything.

He lied.

Hey, shit for brains... this thread is not about Carson. We have about 50 threads on the Carson/West Point deal... this one is about HILLARY... you know, that lying bitch you're voting for to be your president.

So stop trying to hijack the thread and talk about Carson here, go find one of the many Carson threads and emote your little heart out. If you want to defend your lying bitch here, go right ahead.

If you didn't want this thread to be about Carson, you shouldn't have brought him into it in the OP:

"The media have not checked Hillary’s Marine claim; they take it at face value. That’s because she’s not a black Republican."

You people get dumber every day.

you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg
you-are-a-big-idiot.jpg

He lied.

If you didn't want this thread to be about Carson, you shouldn't have brought him into it in the OP:

"The media have not checked Hillary’s Marine claim; they take it at face value. That’s because she’s not a black Republican."

He lied.

With Hillary her record speaks for it's self. She lied about joining the Army oh wait, it might be the Marines. Hard to know if it's Bill or Hillary lying.

Hard to tell when your whole career has lies intertwined with truths and half truths.

He lied.

With Hillary her record speaks for it's self. She lied about joining the Army oh wait, it might be the Marines. Hard to know if it's Bill or Hillary lying.

Hard to tell when your whole career has lies intertwined with truths and half truths.
Let's not forget, it's according what is, is.

He lied.

Carson wasn't mentioned in the OP... LIAR.

Stop trying to hijack the thread to talk about Carson. There are many Carson threads, this one is about Hillary.

So you believe she was under sniper fire.
Which lie do you believe about Benghazi. It was because of a video or was a terrorist attack?
I or we don't even care. Tit for tat. I'm not gonna engage. Hillary's running against who? Why you worried about us? Worry about rubio hour nominee. No wonder it was okay for Trump to offend so many Mexicans the Republicans R making a calculated decision to appease the anti-illegal immigrant crowd at the expense of Hispanic voters because ultimately Marco Rubio is going to be the nominee and they will vote for the first Hispanic president. This is what the Republicans are hoping

I wouldn't engage if I were you, because you are sure to lose, again.
I know her response she be in papers all around. Just to show how ignorant liberals really are.
What be you be saying?
Why don't you support Sanders? He seems at least to tell the truth, and him and Hillary are the same.
II love Sanders. Wish he could win.

There is no bloody way hiLIARy tried to join the Marines when she was 27. In 1974 she was learning from Richard Nixon how important it was for her to keep her records unavailable to the public...and then she bagged her ticket to feeding from the public trough by marrying Bubba in 1975.

she probably just wanted to have a conversation with the recruiter so that she could some day retell the tale in retrospect just as she did... she did not say that she tried to join the marines because she did not actually try to join the marines...

June 15, 1994

Speaking at a lunch on Capitol Hill honoring military women, Hillary Rodham Clinton said that she once visited a recruiting office in Arkansas to inquire about joining the Marines.

"It was not a very encouraging conversation," she said. "I decided maybe I'll look for another way to serve my country."

she probably just wanted to have a conversation with the recruiter so that she could some day retell the tale in retrospect just as she did...

Oh that's really funny... so narcissistic it sounds plausible! So she's bored one day waiting around for the next anti-establishment protest rally and she spots a recruiting office and says... Hmmm, I think I will go in there and inquire so that one day when I write my book, I can lie about how I once tried to join the Marines!

Makes sense to me!

she did not say that she tried to join the marines because she did not actually try to join the marines...

Hillary Rodham Clinton said that she once visited a recruiting office in Arkansas to inquire about joining the Marines.

Forum List

Back