Hillary: Guns Don't Make You Safer

IF:
"Guns don't kill people; people kill people"...

THEN
:
"Guns don't make one safer; people make one safer".

Think about it.

/thread

Noooooo, GOOD people WITH guns, make you safer. I'm a good guy with a gun.

Of course you are. Because the number of those who declare "I'm a bad guy with a gun" is --- zero.

Again, think about it.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

That will only be true when we live in a world where people don't want to harm other people. I know Jesus promised the resurection and utopia but, until then, the world is as it is for now so we have to deal with people who don't care if we live or die.

Completely irrelevant to the point.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

So you think a woman should fight off a single or multiple attackers with awesome kung fu skills?

ALSO irrelevant to the point.

Reading is a lost art.

Last edited:
IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

And the liberals with money and power seem to agree that people with guns make them safer. If the bad people have guns regardless of the law, don't the good guys need them, too? I thought equality was important to the left.

Yeah I suppose they do. But you need to make up your mind -- you started talking about "liberals" and then switched to "the left". Pick one already.

And that image in your sigline is STILL bogus. I've told you that twice already, but I understand facts are meaningless trivia for you.

Hillary Clinton the corrupt old hag keeps proving that she's FULL OF SHIT as usual.

guns-save-lives.gif

Last edited:
[Q
The president has the most dangerous job in the country

A nutjob or a criminal is a threat to the President the same as he is a threat to anybody else.

If the President of the US has to have firearms to protect his family from nutjobs why isn't my family afforded the same protection?

What makes him so special and my family has to be at the mercy of the nutjob or criminal or whoever it is that wants to do my family harm?

If the President needs firearms to protect him so does my family.

The only difference being that in his case the American people will provide the firearms and the men to carry them for the President but in my case I have to provide them myself and have to learn to use them.

Screw elitism. My family is just as important as the President's family.

10% of our Presidents have been killed, 20% have been shot at

Do you have the same level of risk?

A person gets killed every day in Chicago, sometimes two a day. Crime is all over this country.

If the President feels he needs protection with firearms then so do other Americans.

However, President Shit for Brains wants to keep his protection with firearms and take the right to keep and bear arms away from all other Americans even though there is a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Hypocritical as hell.

often more then one a day

mostly black on black

so much for the black lives matter bs

***warning graphic video in the link***

another wasted life

VIDEO=> Chicago Man Gunned Down While Live Streaming Video - The Gateway Pundit

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

Good Lord, fascinating liberal logic on display right here. And to think he called "/thread" and some people actually thanked him. Stunning. smh LOL God this forum is entertaining!
This is literally the extent of the gun control advocates. Gun control advocates are idiots or ignorant Europeans who have never seen a gun in their life.

The only argument for gun control is absolute, global eradication of guns, and that would literally lead to "Into the Badlands"...

My post said nothing about "gun control". My post didn't even imply or vaguely hint at "gun control".

You must have missed the line that said "think about it". That was an order.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread
IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread
You're dumber than a bag of hammers.
Think

A person with gun and training on how to use it can provide security

Hence, the op photo!

Would you feel safe around Hillary if she had a gun? I would not!

"Look out! Snipers!!"

The SS agents are assigned to her as punishment duty....she treats them like servants, tells them to shut up if they ask her a question she doesn't like, and calls them "pigs" (according to Chelsea) behind closed doors. Most of them not only wouldn't stop a bullet meant for her, they'd more likely signal the shooter to put another round into the old hag. :lol:

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

Noooooo, GOOD people WITH guns, make you safer. I'm a good guy with a gun.

Of course you are. Because the number of those who declare "I'm a bad guy with a gun" is --- zero.

Again, think about it.

They don't? Really? You sure you want to go with that?

Hillary stance isn't gun banning . It's gun control .

Sure thing timster. It truly is amazing how ignorant you people are. Here you go...in her own words...

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread
"Guns don't make one safer; people with guns make one safer".

That's why the bitch, Hillary won't leave home without them.

[Q

A nutjob or a criminal is a threat to the President the same as he is a threat to anybody else.

If the President of the US has to have firearms to protect his family from nutjobs why isn't my family afforded the same protection?

What makes him so special and my family has to be at the mercy of the nutjob or criminal or whoever it is that wants to do my family harm?

The only difference being that in his case the American people will provide the firearms and the men to carry them for the President but in my case I have to provide them myself and have to learn to use them.

A person gets killed every day in Chicago, sometimes two a day. Crime is all over this country.

If the President feels he needs protection with firearms then so do other Americans.

However, President Shit for Brains wants to keep his protection with firearms and take the right to keep and bear arms away from all other Americans even though there is a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Hypocritical as hell.
There are plenty of guns in Chicago...that's the problem

No, the problem is the scumbags who have them, and the fact that the city fathers keep letting these assholes out on the street to prey on their neighbors, all while denying those neighbors the ability to defend themselves.

IF:

THEN
:

Think about it.

/thread

Absolutely right. There are those who want to kill people, and there are those who want to keep people safe. Fortunately for us, the number who want to kill people is far, far less than, a tiny fraction of, those who want to keep people safe. I hope the people who want to keep people safe are as well-armed as possible.

[Q

Yes, NEARLY 10% of our Presidents have been killed. That boils down to 4 US Presidents since the founding of this country.

[Q

Hypocritical as hell.
There are plenty of guns in Chicago...that's the problem

No, the problem is that Chicago doesn't lock up people very long for simply carrying a gun illegally. They need to make room for violent offenders that already committed a more serious crime. That's why there is no fear for criminals to carry guns.

[Q

Yes, NEARLY 10% of our Presidents have been killed. That boils down to 4 US Presidents since the founding of this country.

Your figures stack up, only because people are such lousy shots. The following presidents survived firearm assassination attempts:

Andrew Jackson
FDR
Teddy Roosevelt,
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan.

I suspect that there were more, but those are from the top of my head.

[Q

Your figures stack up, only because people are such lousy shots. The following presidents survived firearm assassination attempts:

Andrew Jackson
FDR
Teddy Roosevelt,
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan.

So your point is that because there have been assassination attempts on US Presidents, common folk should not be protected? How does that make any sense at all?

I remember when Rosie O'donnell tried to make the same argument when she shot her mouth off about disarming America, and then was asked about her armed security.

She said she stood a greater chance at getting attacked by a person with a firearm than common folk. But for the life of me, I can't remember the last time an actress or comedian was assassinated.

I do know this: here in Cleveland, people in the ghetto live with gunfire all night long at times. It doesn't mean that people are killed every night, but would you want to live in such an environment with no protection at all?

[Q

Andrew Jackson
FDR
Teddy Roosevelt,
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan.

So your point is that because there have been assassination attempts on US Presidents, common folk should not be protected? How does that make any sense at all?

I remember when Rosie O'donnell tried to make the same argument when she shot her mouth off about disarming America, and then was asked about her armed security.

She said she stood a greater chance at getting attacked by a person with a firearm than common folk. But for the life of me, I can't remember the last time an actress or comedian was assassinated.

I do know this: here in Cleveland, people in the ghetto live with gunfire all night long at times. It doesn't mean that people are killed every night, but would you want to live in such an environment with no protection at all?

The point is simple hypocrisy.

The ruling elite are safe with their guards with firearms but they don't think we should be protected.

Typical Liberal hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back