Hillary & Obama own ISIS ...

I guess that's what passes for truth in the Faux Bubble.

In reality Iraq' s continuing civil war was started by the unnecessary invasion and completely fucked up occupation. The Bush administration owns the withdrawal from Iraq as well.
Then why did Obama take credit for successfully ending the Iraq war?

I blame ISIS on the loss of the strongest secular Sunni leader in the region. Under his rule ISIS would never have gained a foothold in Iraq or, in all likely hood, in Syria. Under his rule the Iraqi Sunnis would not have felt under attack by a Shi'a or a resurgent Iran, because Iran would not have come in to fill the power vacuum left by his exit. I mean of course Saddam for whose overthrow and all the anarchy that followed I blame Bush.

There is no denial .. Denialocrats, Hillary and Obama's foreign policy decisions were/are responsible for the rise of ISIS..

.View attachment 68634

Except for the fact that ISIS was formed by al Baghdadi in 2005-2009 in Camp Bucca in Iraq where he was being held prisoner. The other inmates were not separated, but instead allowed to socialize.

I disagree with the title of this article. Bush's actions in Iraq were no accident.

US Prison camp in Iraq accidentally formed ISIS

• """Camp Bucca in Iraq housed more than 100,000 men between 2003 and 2009
  • Among those held in Camp Bucca was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the current leader of ISIS
  • Iraqi prisoners who refused to look at a Maxim magazine during an interrogation was considered to be more radical than others
  • The worst jihadists were placed together where they had plenty of time to plot terror against America since US guards did not speak Arabic
  • The jihadists wrote their contact info on the inside of their US provided boxer shorts in order to meet again upon being released"""

LINK

to a Historical site showing that baghdadi created ISIS in Syria between 2003 and 2009.

There is no denial .. Denialocrats, Hillary and Obama's foreign policy decisions were/are responsible for the rise of ISIS..

.View attachment 68634

Except for the fact that ISIS was formed by al Baghdadi in 2005-2009 in Camp Bucca in Iraq where he was being held prisoner. The other inmates were not separated, but instead allowed to socialize.

I disagree with the title of this article. Bush's actions in Iraq were no accident.

• Among those held in Camp Bucca was Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the current leader of ISIS
  • Iraqi prisoners who refused to look at a Maxim magazine during an interrogation was considered to be more radical than others
  • The worst jihadists were placed together where they had plenty of time to plot terror against America since US guards did not speak Arabic
  • The jihadists wrote their contact info on the inside of their US provided boxer shorts in order to meet again upon being released"""

LINK

to a Historical site showing that baghdadi created ISIS in Syria between 2003 and 2009.

Dude, it's been provided multiple times.

.View attachment 68634

LINK

Dude, it's been provided multiple times.

Dude, impossible because IT IS NOT TRUE.

How about we just be real. ISIS created ISIS. Pretty simple

:desk: ... then what happened?
They kept doing the same shit they been doing since 1999 what's your point?

Obama's not finishing off ISIS before leaving Iraq, drawing a line in the sand with Syria and pussing out, pretty well his handling of the middle east since taking the oath of office. Bottom line .. things are a hell of a lot worse than they were, mmmkay...

How about we just be real. ISIS created ISIS. Pretty simple

:desk: ... then what happened?
They kept doing the same shit they been doing since 1999 what's your point?

Obama's not finishing off ISIS before leaving Iraq, drawing a line in the sand with Syria and pussing out, pretty well his handling of the middle east since taking the oath of office. Bottom line .. things are a hell of a lot worse than they were, mmmkay...

That won't stop Obama from claiming that he is trying to stop ISIS - I mean he must help Killary get elected.

.View attachment 68634

It's like ISIS was the Westboro church of terrorism. They were a minor nuisance but could be easily ignored because they were too weak to do anything other than make some noise. Now, thanks to being helped by the Obama administration, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. Intelligence reports have been altered to make it appear that we are winning the war on terrorism, but it's all an illusion. Obama had tied the hands of our military to make it difficult for them to attack ISIS members when they see them. Then he beats on his chest and announces that he's got them on the run. Well, they are running, but not away. They are gaining strength and running toward the next target.

.View attachment 68634

LOL, the ignorance of this thread is way beyond belief, even as a partisan hackery (history revision) it fails the test of credibility.

I suspect the O/P also blames the financial collapse in 2008 on Obama, too.

Sheesh .. well now you're just being a butt head... :laugh:

Forum List

Back