HMS Sex and Cocaine: Navy kicks nine sailors off nuclear submarine for testing positive for drugs

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Nine British servicemen have been thrown off a nuclear submarine at the centre of a sex probe, after testing positive for cocaine while on duty.

In one of the worst scandals to hit the Navy, the crew from HMS Vigilant – which carries the Trident nuclear deterrent – were sent home and kicked out of the service after the class A drug was found in their blood.

They are alleged to have had drug-fuelled parties while the submarine was docked in the US to pick up nuclear warheads. One man is said to have had sex with a prostitute in a swimming pool.

Read more: Navy kicks out servicemen for testing positive for drugs | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That is just all kinds of sad.

'ol bighty' Navy eh . But i wonder how the USA Navy checks out . They have been having a few collisions with tankers and commercial shipping this past year or so . As a guess i think that there is lots or SOME drug , hip hop , gang culture in ALL Western Militaries . Seems to me that millenial and generation x make up the upper and lower ranks of all Western Ally Countries Disir .

I know they have had at least 4 collisions this year. I think (and I'm trying to do this from memory) that it was determined there had been a lack of training and becoming lax.

I know they have had at least 4 collisions this year. I think (and I'm trying to do this from memory) that it was determined there had been a lack of training and becoming lax.
Even so, how in the hell can two things that big hit each other in nearly empty spaces?

i would tend to agree Mike but i'm hearing that the collisions occurred in some of the busiest shipping lanes in the world but i don't know . ------------------------ i have NO proof but i think its because of people like 'bergdahl' and that 'manning' boy , chick infesting Western and American Militaries . [i have NO proof]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- thing is that THEY can make all the excuses or factual reasons they like and who then really knows . ---------- Lax , yep , i can agree with that Disir .

Last edited:
Even so, how in the hell can two things that big hit each other in nearly empty spaces?

Looking out of windows is so highly overrated. Why do they even exist?

Forum List

Back