Hobby Lobby Invests In Abortion Pill Manufacturers

but you do blame republicans for sending jobs offshore, then you support the jobs offshore. at least you admit you are a hypocrite.

Oh is this the remix of "Being against Global Warming but have the nerve to have a car" bullshit?

Yes, yes it is. Fortunately me being a hypocrite isnt going against my god. Which is a bit more important.

according to libs, there is no god. so don't bring him into the argument

this is what defeat looks like

I'm not so sure you or mommajones know how mutual funds work but in the end isn't HL's stance in fact making their investment worth less money if they don't pay for the abortion drugs?

you would think seeing how hobby lobby is so anal about how they cover healthcare, they would be anal about this as well. Instead we get, Well thats the way it goes, so throw hands in the air!

You would think getting your ass owned every time you post would persuade you not to post crap you don't understand again.
I guess not.

^super cala fragilistic expialidocious irony. :rofl:

If you believe in abortion you should practice your belief, cut your throat and die.

I can't help it if you're ok with hypocrites who want to pretend that a corporation has a religion and then don't live by their professed beliefs.

That's the best argument yet that corporations are people. :)

I'm certain that Hobby Lobby doesn't pick and choose who their bank or stock broker does or doesn't invest in. Hell ... I don't even know what my 401k money is invested in. It's so diversified and mixed up that it would take a year to sort it all out.

You have a very valid point here.

But if they are passionate enough to FIGHT against birth control for their employee's but aren't passionate enough to fight against where their stock money goes it exposes them as PROFIT DRIVEN IDIOTS.

The Bible taught against people like Hobby Lobby.

If (or when) Jesus comes back, do you suppose he would throw Hobby Lobby out of the mall like he previously threw the money changers out of the temple?

I'm certain that Hobby Lobby doesn't pick and choose who their bank or stock broker does or doesn't invest in. Hell ... I don't even know what my 401k money is invested in. It's so diversified and mixed up that it would take a year to sort it all out.

But if they are passionate enough to FIGHT against birth control for their employee's but aren't passionate enough to fight against where their stock money goes it exposes them as PROFIT DRIVEN IDIOTS.

If (or when) Jesus comes back, do you suppose he would throw Hobby Lobby out of the mall like he previously threw the money changers out of the temple?
If Jesus came back he would bitch slap idiots like you who pretend to know what he would do if he came back.

Actually the chinese are now capitalizing on the shortage of ammunition in the USA. You are seeing a flood of chinese ammo to compliment the flood of russaian, yugoslavian, romanian and israeli ammo that have been taking advantage of the results of the flood of demand cause by anti gun activities here. Type 56 assualt weapons, the chinese Ak 47 is now also widely availble.

The problem with Chinese ammo is that after you've emptied your clip, your trigger finger is itchy again in a half hour.

Actually the chinese are now capitalizing on the shortage of ammunition in the USA. You are seeing a flood of chinese ammo to compliment the flood of russaian, yugoslavian, romanian and israeli ammo that have been taking advantage of the results of the flood of demand cause by anti gun activities here. Type 56 assualt weapons, the chinese Ak 47 is now also widely availble.

The problem with Chinese ammo is that after you've emptied your clip, your trigger finger is itchy again in a half hour.

Chinese ammo doesnt come on clips.
Moron. Lo-Lo Poster in action.

Chinese ammo doesnt come on clips.
Moron. Lo-Lo Poster in action.

Wow. Your stupidity is surpassed only by your ignorance.

Bravo. :clap2:

If Jesus came back he would bitch slap idiots like you who pretend to know what he would do if he came back.

If you take a step closer to your screen, you'll see that the post was in the form of a question. Just like on Jeopardy. Do I have to explain that means that I didn't make a statement about what I thought Jesus would or would not do?

lol

but you do blame republicans for sending jobs offshore, then you support the jobs offshore. at least you admit you are a hypocrite.

Oh is this the remix of "Being against Global Warming but have the nerve to have a car" bullshit?

Yes, yes it is. Fortunately me being a hypocrite isnt going against my god. Which is a bit more important.

I don't think Liberals generally claim there is no God (capital G). Unlike conservatives, liberals just don't believe God is generally predisposed to take sides in an Earthly political debate or to specifically support the political positions held by American conservative Republicans. If YOU think so, perhaps you should refamilairize yourself with Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.

Wow. Your stupidity is surpassed only by your ignorance.

Bravo. :clap2:
Irony.
Do you actually know what you are talking about? Please post any Chinese ammo that comes in clips.

Post where I said the ammo comes in a clip?

Reading for comprehension is your friend. :thup:

Please show where any Chinese ammo is used in a clip.
Ding dong.

I don't think Liberals generally claim there is no God (capital G). Unlike conservatives, liberals just don't believe God is generally predisposed to take sides in an Earthly political debate or to specifically support the political positions held by American conservative Republicans. If YOU think so, perhaps you should refamilairize yourself with Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.
The irony here is that Hobby Lobby's entire argument is about, well, God.

Irony.
Do you actually know what you are talking about? Please post any Chinese ammo that comes in clips.

Post where I said the ammo comes in a clip?

Reading for comprehension is your friend. :thup:

Please show where any Chinese ammo is used in a clip.
Ding dong.

Original Chinese Military SKS Stripper Clips Qty 5 | eBay

And yet the flea infested hippies at Mother Jones were able to find out where Hobby Lobby's investment money was going.

Forum List

Back