Homeowner Faces Jail Time For Flying Donald Trump Flag In Yard

We can't write Trump's name in chalk on the sidewalks either or the young
Americans going to college and university have major emotional nervous breakdowns
that demand immediate counseling.

i wonder if i will get into trouble if I fly a naked sarah palin holding a 44Mag flag on my front lawn

My neighbor flies a Bob Marley flag with marijuana leaves on it in his front yard, lol.

The 1st Amendment freedom of speech authorizes left wingers to burn the Flag in the streets and use it for toilet paper and fly the ISIS flag but strangely enough it doesn't apply to republicans.

at first glance I thought HOA rules ... then I read the article, its a city ordinance ... no political flags 30 before an election.

absolutely nothing to do with Trump .. Clinton flags would have had the same response..

so Lil' Stevie Blunder gets another big YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

My first reaction was there's a Donald Trump flag? My second thought was that has to be an ugly flag in the wind.

I wonder how many Hillary flags are flying in that same area. Bet nobody gets threatened with jail over them.

Americans lost Allodial rights to their property with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 which made ALL property collateral on the debt with the banking oligarchs as the real title holders and the only way to hang onto said property is to follow their acts, statutes and codes while paying a property tax. That is the only reason as to why the "state" can dictate what you can or cannot do on the property you are paying for. Once we rid ourselves of the bankers and once this unbelievable fraud is exposed, Allodial rights will be returned to the people. There is a huge movement afoot to make this happen with plenty of "white hats" within this corporate government that is helping to pave the way. People just need to wake the fuck up and snap out of their slumber. Be one of the 5 percenters that actually understands this debt slavery system. I can explain it if you have any questions. I have spent the good part of three years reading and researching this 10 to 16 hours a day. I have a very good grasp on this.

I wonder how many Hillary flags are flying in that same area. Bet nobody gets threatened with jail over them.

Pretty sure Hillary fags can't fly, the hags either. Not that it wouldn't be fun watching them try.

Americans lost Allodial rights to their property with the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 which made ALL property collateral on the debt with the banking oligarchs as the real title holders and the only way to hang onto said property is to follow their acts, statutes and codes while paying a property tax. That is the only reason as to why the "state" can dictate what you can or cannot do on the property you are paying for. Once we rid ourselves of the bankers and once this unbelievable fraud is exposed, Allodial rights will be returned to the people. There is a huge movement afoot to make this happen with plenty of "white hats" within this corporate government that is helping to pave the way. People just need to wake the fuck up and snap out of their slumber. Be one of the 5 percenters that actually understands this debt slavery system. I can explain it if you have any questions. I have spent the good part of three years reading and researching this 10 to 16 hours a day. I have a very good grasp on this.

Up your meds. Grasping straws well is not a skill.

If I'm the judge I'd dismiss the case. Flags don't seem to be in spirit of violating political signage ordinance which seems to me directed towards obtrusive, in your face campaign ads. My ruling would be, sure it's political but it fails on signage part.

Forum List

Back