Honest Liberal says it's time to take PC seriously

And yes, I'll once again predict spin, deflection, denials and distortion from the PC Police here. Even though I predict it, you folks literally can't help yourselves.
And I called it, again.

Damn I'm good.

I really do amaze me with my fabulousness.

:spinner:
you predicted that people would disagree with you. how incredible.
Great response. So in your ideological world, spin, deflection, denials and distortion are equated with "disagreeing".

I rest my case.

Damn, this place is easy.
no, in your world disagreement equals spin, deflection, denial, and distortion.

see how easy that is?

projection\

libs are losers who lie to themselves

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

we want to tell people what to think, what they can and cant say

but the mean ol right-wingers wont let me without calling us on it!!

make them shut up mommy!!!
good god you're dumb.

you have nothing

and we all know it
lol. whatever you think. i mean i could make a post where i act like a whiny baby and construct a straw man argument showcasing that i don't understand the issue, but you already seem to have that avenue covered.

Notice he hasn't chimed in on the Starbuck's red coffee cup and the meltdown that cause among the rwnj PC police?

i hadn't noticed but i saw the thread and wondered what that was all about...

why are the rwnj so upset? does it have anything to do with red solo cup envy? :dunno:

They're frothing at the mouth because the cup is plain red without the a reindeer on it.

someone ought to coin a new acronym for rwnj correctness...

Last edited:
LMAO!!

another GRUBER MOMENT when even a left-wingers cant keep his conscience in check any longer!!

The Regressive Left can see that they've jumped the shark, finally, and they're getting very cranky.

Too bad.
please, give us an example of how the left has jumped the shark. how do you feel "pc" has harmed anyone or anything?

Notice he hasn't chimed in on the Starbuck's red coffee cup and the meltdown that cause among the rwnj PC police?

i hadn't noticed but i saw the thread and wondered what that was all about...

why are the rwnj so upset? does it have anything to do with red solo cup envy? :dunno:

They're frothing at the mouth because the cup is plain red without the a reindeer on it.

someone ought to coin a new acronym for rwnj correctness...

it's called truth. try it sometime

The Regressive Left can see that they've jumped the shark, finally, and they're getting very cranky.

Too bad.
please, give us an example of how the left has jumped the shark. how do you feel "pc" has harmed anyone or anything?

OH OH OH OH PICK ME!!

how about the SIX THOUSAND DEAD BLACK PEOPLE WHOSE LIVES DONT "MATTER" ENOUGH TO ELICIT A PROTEST from left-wingers who walk around their dead bodies in street on their way down to the Black Lies Matter demopnstration/riot, because they werent killed by the police and/or white people????

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg

Right-wingers have been trying to tell the self-impressed douchebottles on the Left for years now that their political-correctness would come back to haunt them.

but did they listen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Are you saying that the Reich does not have it's own version of PC?

good god you're dumb.

you have nothing

and we all know it
lol. whatever you think. i mean i could make a post where i act like a whiny baby and construct a straw man argument showcasing that i don't understand the issue, but you already seem to have that avenue covered.

actually you already are coward; since you dont appear to be capable of saying exactly what i dont understand

go cry

you just want to cry that your side is misunderstood. then off of the premise you dont bother to elaborate on, (because you cant) you try to make fun of people rightfully ridiculing you

lol

if they could the Left would ban this whole discussion on their politically-correct ways.

who are left-wing nutjobs trying to fool????

You've jumped the shark because not only has the pushback begun, it's now coming from your own side. Cool.

And the harm PC has done? Holy shit. You people have:

1) Tragically slowed the progression of Black America by (a) constantly lowering standards, (b) refusing to hold them accountable for their own misdeeds, such as the high fatherless child rate, and c) enabled poor behavior by spinning and deflecting for damn near every bad thing they do. Worse, you have now done this to multiple generations of American Blacks, victimizing that large group of people for a second time in this country's history.

2) Purposely and systematically destroyed honest conversation of a wide range of critical issues by screaming "racist", "sexist", "homophobe" and any number of other names specifically to put your target on the defensive and avoid debate while conditions continued to deteriorate.

3) Systematically leveraged your freedom of expression specifically to intimidate, punish and control others from using their own freedom of expression. In America.

4) Purposely created an entire generation of young people who are so hypersensitive and unable to process anything they consider "offensive" or "micro-aggressive" that all they know to do is scream about their victimhood and act to punish the perpetrator.

5) Intimidated Americans from coast to coast from saying anything that someone, somewhere, MAY consider "offensive" or "micro-aggressive", serving to only exacerbate divisive feelings and opinions between Americans.

But don't worry, I know you won't admit to any of this. You dare not. But I'm glad you asked, anyway.

good god you're dumb.

you have nothing

and we all know it

actually you already are coward; since you dont appear to be capable of saying exactly what i dont understand

go cry
You dont understand that "pc" does not tell you what or how to think, but is instead notbing more than the set of rules society has adopted for civil communication

Forum List

Back