Hottest year on record-

2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

The agony of Earth's hottest year - CNN.com

"major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. " LIBTARD MOONBAT WARNING - voting for Trump causes floods. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Global Warming makes these events more likely. The stupid Trump voters are voting for more floods. I hope they enjoy them.

That's hilarious! Global Warming makes 15 feet of snow more likely -- and makes snow a thing of the past

Don't you just love the double speak and lies... they don't have a damn clue whats going on...

But they will...and real damned soon...the coming very public and very open debate is going to open a lot of eyes....when the difficult questions start getting asked and running away to hide is not an option...a lot of minds are going to change very quickly...although I doubt that anything could change the minds of most of the warmer wackaloons on this board...

What do you believe has prevented this debate from taking place before now?

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that NO minds are changed - unless perhaps Trump himself is brought to his senses.

What do you believe has prevented this debate from taking place before now?

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that NO minds are changed - unless perhaps Trump himself is brought to his senses.

The AGW Cult cannot tolerate debate nor will they subject themselves to the rigors of real science. That changes after Jan 20 2017

How will it change Frank? What, specifically, do you think is going to happen when the fool Donald Trump steps into the White House?

How will it change Frank? What, specifically, do you think is going to happen when the fool Donald Trump steps into the White House?

In a few ways:

• You'll have to explain the basis by which you altered past data to fit your theory
  • You'll have to explain why you manipulate current data to fit your "warmest Ever!!"meme
  • You'll have to explain how 58F is warmer than the 2 decade old record of 62F
  • You'll have to show your lab work. If your not doing lab work, what is it you're "researching"
  • You'll have to explain why you cannot tolerate dissent

Those are the same questions you've asked before. What will change when Trump is in office? Will he make it a crime to ignore ignorant deniers?

2016 could become the hottest year on record. Just in time for the Orange Climate denying Trump & his climate denying cabinet to run the country. Global warming is already causing problems around the globe & will make droughts & floods etc more common.

He had the major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. Stipid people doing stupid shit. The Republican way.

The agony of Earth's hottest year - CNN.com

"major flood in the Southeast - which is sort of funny considering those people mostly voted Trump. " LIBTARD MOONBAT WARNING - voting for Trump causes floods. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Global Warming makes these events more likely. The stupid Trump voters are voting for more floods. I hope they enjoy them.

That's hilarious! Global Warming makes 15 feet of snow more likely -- and makes snow a thing of the past

But they will...and real damned soon...the coming very public and very open debate is going to open a lot of eyes....when the difficult questions start getting asked and running away to hide is not an option...a lot of minds are going to change very quickly...although I doubt that anything could change the minds of most of the warmer wackaloons on this board...

Just because the orange denier & his band of corporate deniers take leadership of this country it does not change the science of AGW.

They may dupe more people like you have been duped probably utilizing the same debunked crap you've been posting. But as they weaken the current emission regulations, it will make AGW even worse - could be so much worse that even the really stupid people like you will see that AGW is real & serious.

Those are the same questions you've asked before. What will change when Trump is in office? Will he make it a crime to ignore ignorant deniers?

He'll put the AGW Cult on the stand and ask you the questions under oath, then you're all Michael Manned

In a few ways:

• You'll have to explain the basis by which you altered past data to fit your theory
  • You'll have to explain why you manipulate current data to fit your "warmest Ever!!"meme
  • You'll have to explain how 58F is warmer than the 2 decade old record of 62F
  • You'll have to show your lab work. If your not doing lab work, what is it you're "researching"
  • You'll have to explain why you cannot tolerate dissent
I don't have to do shit. It is your right to remain uninformed.

AS measuring equipment & better coverage maintained, adjustmets need made to compare to older data. I guess you think that the datas recorded in 1880 is as accurate as today's. I guess there needs no adjustments to compare tree rings studies to measured temperatures.
When calculating one's handicap in golf, they take your last 20 scores & eliminate the top & bottom scores. Why? To eliminate that spike where you play out of your ass & shoot 80 instead of your more typical 90.

1996 was a such a spike. You asshats use it & run in circles screaming " OMG OMG OMG no global warming in 20 years!!!! OMG OMG OMG".

That aside, the warmest year on record in 2015 Bucko. Perhaps you should update your denier sites.
2015 shatters record for warmest year globally by largest margin yet

The research that is being done & has been done has been peered reviewed. Showing a total uneducated dumbass like you is not relevant. Their research has been published.
that i
The problem with the denier crowd is their side has been bunked over & over. Ignoring AGW is a danger to everyone on the planet. Why do you hate your children & grandchildren?

He'll put the AGW Cult on the stand and ask you the questions under oath, then you're all Michael Manned
Like dumbass Trump would understand any answer the scientists gave. Or are you going to tell us how Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals & he knows so much that he doesn't need inteliigence briefings (because he says he is already intelligent).

This is the fucking moron you elected. How stupid can you possibly get?

Nice of you to put your cowardly Stalinism on such open display, Frank.

So, do you want those scientists all executed after your kangaroo courts round them up?

Do you want to pass laws making any dissent from denialism a capital offense?

Do you want all of us here dead, for daring to point out how hiliariously stupid your cult's beliefs are?

You don't need to answer. We know you do.

Now, don't you have some government official to report me too? You know you want to.

Nice of you to put your cowardly Stalinism on such open display, Frank.

So, do you want those scientists all executed after your kangaroo courts round them up?

Do you want to pass laws making any dissent from denialism a capital offense?

Do you want all of us here dead, for daring to point out how hiliariously stupid your cult's beliefs are?

You don't need to answer. We know you do.

Now, don't you have some government official to report me too? You know you want to.

We're not like you and the rest of the AGW Hitler Youth Consensus Jihad, we just want answers for which you can be held to account

What do you believe has prevented this debate from taking place before now?[;quote]

Money...politics

I don't need your money...rubbing your nose in how wrong you have been for a very long time will be good enough for me. You really should have a clue by now after having failed for so long to provide that first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis

You don't seem to grasp the fact that your climate priest's new bosses are going to be skeptical scientists supported by skeptical people holding the purse strings...

Just because the orange denier & his band of corporate deniers take leadership of this country it does not change the science of AGW.

You don't seem to grasp that there is very little actual science associated with AGW...beginning with the fact that in real science, one...that is ONE predictive failure of a hypothesis results in the hypothesis being scrapped and research beginning again looking for a more plausible, and reliable hypothesis...the AGW hypothesis has a string of predictive failures stretching back decades...

They may dupe more people like you have been duped probably utilizing the same debunked crap you've been posting.

Sorry guy, but nothing that I have posted has been debunked...but feel free to point out whatever you think has....and what do you want to bet that your rebuttal comes from the unemployed cartoonist at skeptical science?....anyone who goes there for anything more than comic relief is a top shelf dupe.

Like dumbass Trump would understand any answer the scientists gave.

Again..you fail to grasp the problem climate science is facing...while there may well be a consensus among the practitioners of the SOFT SCIENCE of climate science...there is no such consensus among the practitioners of the hard sciences...physics, chemistry, engineering...etc.

Now, a PhD in any of the hard sciences, including engineering could teach any class at all in the entire climate science curriculum..while a PhD in climate science would be lost in the classrooms of most of the hard sciences in any class above the 3000 level...

Climate scientists are going to be facing...under oath...PhD level skeptical scientists who live and work in the hard sciences...people who won't fall for smoke and mirrors..and the typical action of climate science...ie... running away from the debate will not be an option.

nah...just the discredit they have earned is enough...and perhaps in cases of actual fraud..and there are many...the punishment they deserve..

Like dumbass Trump would understand any answer the scientists gave. Or are you going to tell us how Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals & he knows so much that he doesn't need inteliigence briefings (because he says he is already intelligent).

This is the fucking moron you elected. How stupid can you possibly get?

We all know when we're being bullshitted. AGWCult time is up

Adios

Forum List

Back