House Democrats pushing censure instead of impeachment.

Russia will be entirely decimated upon The Mountains of Israel along with Iran, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Sudan, and Somalia.

They lose 90% of their combined military in a single day when God destroys them for trying to surround and exterminate Israel. It takes 7 months to bury the bodies and 7 years to destroy burn and remove all the decimated Military Hardware.

And they attack Israel because they are
Economically Desperate and out of Hatred, most likely from the harsh sanctions Trump has on them now or some other financial distress.

Censure? Yeah that will keep Trump from trying to rig the election.
Already rigged. Now we just wait for his second inauguration.
He certainly has the Russian vote he can count on.

Russia wants Democrats to win so they can ban fracking and cause oil prices to rise.
Trump is absolutely the most pro-Russia president of the modern era. It's half the reason the Russia thing will not go away.

Last edited:
I KNEW you were one of those Russians. Spotted it instantly. There aren't as many as there used to be in 2016, anyway.
I am a Russian Jew who lives in Boston but I was born in America. My parents came here in the late 70s. Never denied any of this. LOL. So you’re more American than I am? How so? LOL
Why do you feel the need to defend just about the worst person in the world? Fuck him and his crap country. Your country is America now and it is under attack.
I am not defending anyone. I am attacking you because you’re ruining my country. America.
Sure you are. I am not saying a damned thing any conservative would have disagreed with until Trump divided the loyalty of all his supporters.
I dont belong to a party. I say Let the people decide. You don’t like it. I dont Care.
I didn't call you anything except a Russian sympathizer. Something that did not exist in conservative circles before Trump came along. This development was something that used to seem impossible yet here we are, liberals desperately trying to convince conservatives that Russia is a threat.

I am a Russian Jew who lives in Boston but I was born in America. My parents came here in the late 70s. Never denied any of this. LOL. So you’re more American than I am? How so? LOL
Why do you feel the need to defend just about the worst person in the world? Fuck him and his crap country. Your country is America now and it is under attack.
I am not defending anyone. I am attacking you because you’re ruining my country. America.
Sure you are. I am not saying a damned thing any conservative would have disagreed with until Trump divided the loyalty of all his supporters.
I dont belong to a party. I say Let the people decide. You don’t like it. I dont Care.
I didn't call you anything except a Russian sympathizer. Something that did not exist in conservative circles before Trump came along. This development was something that used to seem impossible yet here we are, liberals desperately trying to convince conservatives that Russia is a threat.
You are no liberal. If you were you would agree that the EC should decide elections not Congress.

they look forward to the day when he will be referred to as "Formerly Impeached President Trump",,,,ahh,,,no,,,,,u cant say he was impeached if only democrats voted for it

I see many democrats not voting for impeachment.. and I see lots of drama

Extremely weak articles of impeachment,, what happen to quid pro quo, bribery??

I see many democrats not voting for impeachment.. and I see lots of drama

That's what my husband thinks -- that the impeachment vote in the House will actually FAIL and that Pelosi will lose her speakership position.

I think she has a pretty good grip on her party, however. So I think it will be a party-line vote.

Extremely weak articles of impeachment,, what happen to quid pro quo, bribery??

I have read a lot about the Andrew Johnson impeachment after the Civil War. He wanted to fire a cabinet member -- which current presidents do all the time -- and they said that was the grounds for impeachment. No legal basis, really, just a hopped up law they passed quickly ad hoc. I personally believe that they REALLY impeached him for being a hopeless drunk --- which he was, of course.

Point being, that impeachment for being a drunk (Johnson), or a philanderer in the Oval Office (Clinton), or winning the election when they thought he wouldn't (Trump) --- it's all good, they can and do impeach anyone they want to if they can scrape up the power.

Uh-oh. Looks like Nazi Pelousy and Schifferbrains don't have a unified party.

Small group of Democrats floats censure instead of impeachment
It will be an impeachment. 2 counts.
How did Trump obstruct congress? Be specific.
"Be specific." Jesus Christ you little bitch. Read for yourself: Democrats unveil impeachment articles, as White House slams 'baseless and partisan' effort

How?

That is irrelevant. The Senate will drop the impeachment, Trump will win again, and you get to start all over.
He will be impeached again. Trump is a compulsive criminal.

So you're willing to risk the entire reputation of the Democrat Party as being "legislators", on the fact that you lost an election in 2016?

Wow. You guys are girls are stupider than I thought. What makes you believe that you won't lose control of the House in 2020? You may not realize it now, you you goobers have more to lose than you do to gain.

Hush

Yeah but censure would deny Moscow Mitch and the Vaporous Debutante of South Carolina the opportunity to fellate Trump on the Senate Floor. The very progressives in the House will demand impeachment though.
Wow did that sound like a RANT Straight from keyboard of a Russia Troll.

Dude, you are better than that. This thing is a farce and that is completely evident. They are scrambling for damage control.

The House refused to Censure Racist Anti Semites, or Schiff, but you are going to Censure, The President?

He's not.

You are no liberal. If you were you would agree that the EC should decide elections not Congress.
Non Sequitur.

Russia wants Democrats to win so they can ban fracking and cause oil prices to rise.
Trump is absolutely the most pro-Russia president of the modern era. It's half the reason the Russia thing will not go away.

I laugh

I laugh

Non Sequitur.
And you insulting gay people. How “liberal” of you. And it was but a non sequitur as I always said elections should decide presidents not witch hunts.

Would banning fracking in the US help Russia or not?

Forum List

Back