House Democrats pushing censure instead of impeachment.

Censure? Yeah that will keep Trump from trying to rig the election.
Already rigged. Now we just wait for his second inauguration.
He certainly has the Russian vote he can count on.
Why do you hate Russian people? What have they ever done to you? Listen to Sting. Russians love their children too.

I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual. That's right, I'm calling your Czar wannabe a pole smoker.
I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual.

So you admit you’re a homophobe.

Why do you hate Russian people? What have they ever done to you? Listen to Sting. Russians love their children too.

The Russian people threw off Communism. For that the Democrats will hate them forever.
And it does have something to do with homosexuality...just not the way occupied said. American homosexuals were traveling to Russia and adopting little boys. After one particularly horrific case the Russians banned gay adoptions. That’s about when I noticed the maniacal hatred starting.
At the same time Putin signed laws banning homosexual propaganda aimed at children. All this was 2012-2013 right about the time degenerates in Hollywood and DC were just ramping up their attacks on American morals.

Russia's Putin signs law banning gay adoptions

I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual. That's right, I'm calling your Czar wannabe a pole smoker.
Would you call him that to his face? I think not. Shut your stupid Leftist mouth. Why do idiots like you always play the gay card? Projecting?
LOL Go away Ivan.

I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual.

Nope, not even a little bit but it's a great way to piss off Russians. No real American gives a fuck if I call Putin gay.

I KNEW you were one of those Russians. Spotted it instantly. There aren't as many as there used to be in 2016, anyway.

Nope, not even a little bit but it's a great way to piss off Russians. No real American gives a fuck if I call Putin gay.
Comrade Bernie spent his honeymoon where again?

Uh-oh. Looks like Nazi Pelousy and Schifferbrains don't have a unified party.

Small group of Democrats floats censure instead of impeachment
It will be an impeachment. 2 counts.

That is irrelevant. The Senate will drop the impeachment, Trump will win again, and you get to start all over.
He will be impeached again. Trump is a compulsive criminal.
For what?

"Fer whut he done did to muh feelz..."

:21:

Uh-oh. Looks like Nazi Pelousy and Schifferbrains don't have a unified party.

Small group of Democrats floats censure instead of impeachment

That is irrelevant. The Senate will drop the impeachment, Trump will win again, and you get to start all over.
For what?

Remember when Obama said that a black person's life matters and you shit your pants and raged for years?

For what?

Remember when Obama said that a black person's life matters and you shit your pants and raged for years?
That’s because all lives matter.

LOL What a stooge.

For what?

That’s because all lives matter.
Of course but remind some people that black lives are included in that and they will rage for, literally, years.

You have a crush on Putin? Weirdo

LOL What a stooge.
Where did Comrade Bernie spend his honeymoon?

I KNEW you were one of those Russians. Spotted it instantly. There aren't as many as there used to be in 2016, anyway.
I am a Russian Jew who lives in Boston but I was born in America. My parents came here in the late 70s. Never denied any of this. LOL. So you’re more American than I am? How so? LOL

He has this poster on his bedroom ceiling.
upload_2019-12-10_20-23-17.jpeg

LOL What a stooge.
Now Bernie is a stooge? Bernie died three years ago but no one told him.

He has this poster on his bedroom ceiling.
View attachment 294248
He definitely has a weird obsession with him. Odd.

Forum List

Back