House Intelligence Committee - No White House Wrong Doing On Benghazi

Claudette is in her "last throws"

When someone invests so much emotionally into something when its all shattered and they find out it was all wrong it takes them a while to get over it.

The five stages of Grief are: Denial, Anger, Negotiating, Depression and Acceptance.

You're seeing that in action in real time

Has anyone found a copy of the actual report?

I'm at this link but I'm not finding it.

Investigation of Benghazi | gop.gov

The report comes out tomorrow. What we are seeing is the left wing putting their spin on it today so no matter what it says tomorrow their narrative will be what they say today. They will deny everything else.

In a earlier post I gave a web site that had more information.

When someone invests so much emotionally into something when its all shattered and they find out it was all wrong it takes them a while to get over it.

The five stages of Grief are: Denial, Anger, Negotiating, Depression and Acceptance.

Nope. Just telling it like it is. To bad you don't do the same thing.

State was totally incompetant and Barry and his administration lied their asses off.

Its just a shame four good men died when they didn't have to.

Benghazi didn't have to happen at all and if State had followed the course they just did in Libya, i.e. pulling all our people out, there would have been no Benghazi and nothing for the administratin to lie about.

The families of those victims wouldn't have lost their loved ones to States abject incompetance and we wouldn't be having this discussion at all.

I just did. :eusa_shhh:

State was totally incompetant and Barry and his administration lied their asses off.

What lie? Either way Republicans said there were stand down orders, Obama watched as they died, people were on the way but mean ol Obama said "Muahahaha let 'em die" and now...None of it is true. Look if I was you I'd find a new reason too.

Lie about what? Claudette cant answer that one.

Benghazi didn't have to happen at all and if State had followed the course they just did in Libya, i.e. pulling all our people out, there would have been no Benghazi and nothing for the administratin to lie about.

The families of those victims wouldn't have lost their loved ones to States abject incompetance and we wouldn't be having this discussion at all.

4 people died yes. 3000 died on 9/11. If I'm correct 4 is a smaller number than 3000. But you dont seem interested.

Of course its the issue.

If State had done its job there would have been no Benghazi and no dead men and no families mourning their loss.

Following your EXACT LOGIC, if the Executive had followed up on the intelligence briefing of Aug 6, 2001 during the PDB in the Oval office that morning informing the President that a high probability of attack on the US using aircraft by Bin Laden was a high probability, there would have been no 9/11 and no dead men, women and children the day nearly 3000 perished.

The logic is fatally flawed! Future events cannot be foreseen by implementing 20/20 hindsight!

Here is a copy of the released PDB, which Bush released, you decide if what you said or what it says are the same thing.

pdb3.jpg

The President's Daily Brief

Yes, that is a portion of the PDB, but not all! One can read the entire declassified report here: CNN.com - Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - Apr 10, 2004

Note the last paragraphs which state:
"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives."

The then sitting President never followed up on that briefing. You may want to quibble about exactitudes of this or that, but then you would be going down the same path as the poster to whom I responded.

What lie? Either way Republicans said there were stand down orders, Obama watched as they died, people were on the way but mean ol Obama said "Muahahaha let 'em die" and now...None of it is true. Look if I was you I'd find a new reason too.

4 people died yes. 3000 died on 9/11. If I'm correct 4 is a smaller number than 3000. But you dont seem interested.

LMAO You know. The lie about the video dude. You know. The video they blamed the whole thing on. Talk about stupid.

Oh and 9-11 has absofuckingnothing to do with Barry's incompetant State Department and four dead men. Men that didn't have to die if State had done their fucking jobs.

Deflect all you want there bucko but facts are facts.

I'm sure the victims families would disagree with that especially since they had loads of warning and State did nothing.

I'm sure if someone from your family was a victim at Benghazi you'd be screaming bloody murder.

But since your a biased hack you okay with States absolute failure to protect Benghazi.

Wouldn't expect anything less from a hack like you.

that's not the issue here. Quit spinning your BS.

Of course its the issue.

If State had done its job there would have been no Benghazi and no dead men and no families mourning their loss.

Is that you Mickey?

http://thehill.com/video/sunday-sho...says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.

Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities

Read more: http://thehill.com/video/sunday-sho...ave-cartoonish-view-of-military#ixzz39RucwUis
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Last edited:
Following your EXACT LOGIC, if the Executive had followed up on the intelligence briefing of Aug 6, 2001 during the PDB in the Oval office that morning informing the President that a high probability of attack on the US using aircraft by Bin Laden was a high probability, there would have been no 9/11 and no dead men, women and children the day nearly 3000 perished.

The logic is fatally flawed! Future events cannot be foreseen by implementing 20/20 hindsight!

Here is a copy of the released PDB, which Bush released, you decide if what you said or what it says are the same thing.

pdb3.jpg

The President's Daily Brief

Yes, that is a portion of the PDB, but not all! One can read the entire declassified report here: CNN.com - Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US - Apr 10, 2004

Note the last paragraphs which state:
"Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group of bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives."

The then sitting President never followed up on that briefing. You may want to quibble about exactitudes of this or that, but then you would be going down the same path as the poster to whom I responded.

And you would have had him do what? Round up every middle eastern man and throw them into prison? What exactly do you think, based on the information you gave, that the president could have done that the FBI/CIA/ATF/local police didn't do?

What would you have done differently about a threat of hijacking? We were always on the alert to that possibility. It is not like we didn't have bomb and metal detectors at airports. So what would you have done differently?

The other bolded words said use explosives. Might I point out no explosives were used. Again, what would you have done?

Do you really expect the POTUS to get into the minute details? Really?

Then why didn't Obama act on the intelligence concerning the Boston Bombers? How did that happen even though there were bomb sniffing dogs and agents on the roof tops. They knew something was up but didn't act in time.

Why did Obama let our people go to a country where there were ample warnings? Where the British and the Red Cross pulled out because of those warnings? Why didn't he have contingency plans in place? Why did he leave them to fend for themselves in a country we just bombed the crap out of to dispose of their leader?

Now for you link to the PDB: The last three paragraphs:

We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from a ---- service in 1998 saying that Bin Laden wanted to hijack a U.S. aircraft to gain the release of "Blind Sheikh" Omar Abdel Rahman and other U.S.-held extremists.

Nevertheless, FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

The FBI is conducting approximately 70 full-field investigations throughout the U.S. that it considers bin Laden-related. CIA and the FBI are investigating a call to our embassy in the UAE in May saying that a group or bin Laden supporters was in the U.S. planning attacks with explosives.

What in that says that the POTUS has to do anything other then what is being done?

that's not the issue here. Quit spinning your BS.

Of course its the issue.

Is that you Mickey?

Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ?cartoonish? view of military | TheHill

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.

Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities

Read more: Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ?cartoonish? view of military | TheHill

They had months of warnings and State did nothing. Those same warning that caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out of Libya.

Months of warning that State ignored. Repeated requests for more security. They could have beefed up security or pulled our people out of Libya.

They certainly had no problem pulling our people out of Libya the other week.

Of course its the issue.

Is that you Mickey?

Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ?cartoonish? view of military | TheHill

Read more: Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ?cartoonish? view of military | TheHill

They had months of warnings and State did nothing. Those same warning that caused the Brits and the Red Cross to pull out of Libya.

Months of warning that State ignored. Repeated requests for more security. They could have beefed up security or pulled our people out of Libya.

They certainly had no problem pulling our people out of Libya the other week.

my mistake GOOFY.

I'm sure the victims families would disagree with that especially since they had loads of warning and State did nothing.

I'm sure if someone from your family was a victim at Benghazi you'd be screaming bloody murder.

But since your a biased hack you okay with States absolute failure to protect Benghazi.

So, instead of accepting facts as reported, you engage in character assassination and personal insults.

How ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist of you.

Denying the truth does not change the truth.

I know your below room temperature does not understand that, but if you progress past believing lies there might be hope for you.

Good idea. Make decisions based on emotion, hysteria and hype instead of facts. :eusa_whistle:

Facts get in the way of lies being told by Fox News.

LMAO You know. The lie about the video dude. You know. The video they blamed the whole thing on. Talk about stupid.

No I know what you are referring too when you say the lie what I dont know and what no one can tell is how they know it wasnt because of the video?

Oh and 9-11 has absofuckingnothing to do with Barry's incompetant State Department and four dead men. Men that didn't have to die if State had done their fucking jobs.

Deflect all you want there bucko but facts are facts.

But I thought you were upset about the number of dead? Suddenly the dead dont matter because its not Obama. I see how important the dead are for you...only important enough to make them a political football.

That's quite a declaration considering we still have no clue where the Magic Negro was throughout the attack and deaths of the Americans. You'd think that would be an easy one to answer.

Not only are you stupid, an asshole and a liar, you're a disgrace to all Americans.

So, instead of accepting facts as reported, you engage in character assassination and personal insults.

How ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist of you.

Denying the truth does not change the truth.

I know your below room temperature does not understand that, but if you progress past believing lies there might be hope for you.

there's Facts and there's Talking Point Facts ... the latter only exists for RW's. nothing else matters.

The report also confirms that the attack was NOT caused by the video as the whitehouse and the state dept claimed----------said another way, the report confirms that Obama and Clinton LIED about the cause of the attack for political purposes.

If lying to the american people is OK with you, then fine, continue to worship obama and HRC. If you think the the american deserve the truth from any administration, then wake up and see the truth---they lied to you.

Forum List

Back