How are Californians so stupid? Hundreds missing in wildfires.

The grounds are very dry, put that together with winds you get a out of control raging fire that destroys in seconds. People tried to get out but were trapped.

This area are fields of grapes for wineries and it is beautiful area with wealthy people.. T=People calling them illegals are fucking morons..

Running in these fires were like trying to run from the Vegas shooter not know where it was coming from..

Very sad indeed.

The grounds are very dry,

all the more reason to clear away dead fall

This is fire season after a long very hot summer... all of California looks like this with dry cover except for the watered areas..especially northern california

I can smell the smoke 2 hours south away from it. Sad..

so you know it is fire season

*yet* do nothing about it

only you can prevent forest fires

images

For instance , I live right next to the huge Santa Cruz mountains..Full of trees , they can clean up the foliage but the tress are very dry too.

get rid of a bunch of trees as well

or move away

California is a dry state

Is that like a dry county in Tennessee?

Cali gives illegals all kinds fo free shit and cant give out free fire alarms? Even the inbred redneck rube state like TN does that.
Sad

California has the sixth largest economy in the world, troll boy
The US could do well enough without it. Keep that in mind. True Story.

We're sick of their shit. Personally, I don't need a damn thing from California.

Super-cold beaches in the middle of summer with ankle-breaking rocks to boot? I'll pass.

As far as cattle and produce goes, Texas and the SE has it covered.

What was the big draw to CA again?

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

You forgot mudslides.

Many years ago, my cousin moved to California.

About 6 weeks later they came back.

The wildfires and subsequent mudslides were bad enough, but the earthquake was the coup de grace!

Cali gives illegals all kinds fo free shit and cant give out free fire alarms? Even the inbred redneck rube state like TN does that.
Sad

We're sick of their shit. Personally, I don't need a damn thing from California.

Super-cold beaches in the middle of summer with ankle-breaking rocks to boot? I'll pass.

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.
:lol: California envy. :lol:

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

Yeah, cuz I want to be an undernourished, indoctrinated whelp that faces way more natural disasters than I'll ever have to.

OK!

Oh yeah and has super-junk beaches, too.

Hah! What a joke!

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

Yeah, cuz I want to be an undernourished, indoctrinated whelp that faces way more natural disasters than I'll ever have to.

OK!

Oh yeah and has super-junk beaches, too.

Hah! What a joke!
Trying too hard.....:lol: California Envy. :lol:

California fires: At least 23 dead as hundreds reported missing - CNN

The whole world has been watching these fires for DAYS. How can you not know it's time to GET THE FUCK OUT when you're only miles from the fires. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the heartland and even I know if you're near that shit it's time to go.

I don't mean to seem insensitive but WTF??? These deaths are just mind bogglingly senseless to me.

You're asking a bunch of people who chronically reelect Jerry Brown and Nancy Pelosi why they haven't enough sense to get out from acres and acres of fire?

You mean the people who weren't able to predict a fire starting in the middle of the night and moving 16 miles to burn up their homes?

Yeah- those people have no sense.......

Yeah, that's it! The fire that moved 16 miles in a flash just like that before anyone even knew it was there, with sirens, bright lights, emergency vehicles and people running and screaming all over the place! I mean, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would ever expect a fire in California in heavily wooded areas in late summer anyway???

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

Ya think? How many spring runs are in CA?

Name all there are and get back with me, because I know all about where I am.

Here is a bit nicer, and we have crawdaddies and fish to catch, too.

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

We have been all over the United States and many places have areas like the mountains where I grew up but few where you can stay there and catch crawdads and fish, pan gold, or visit the snow areas or water falls. One can go to the beach on a day trip or out to the desert to see all of the turtles that come out after the rains and still have plenty of time for enjoying either one. California is unique. It is shame what has been done to my home state through mismanagement, greed and druggies :cry:

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

You're still trying too hard....It's funny that you think we don't have crawfish and fish.....:lol:

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

We have been all over the United States and many places have areas like the mountains where I grew up but few where you can stay there and catch crawdads and fish, pan gold, or visit the snow areas or water falls. One can go to the beach on a day trip or out to the desert to see all of the turtles that come out after the rains and still have plenty of time for enjoying either one. California is unique. It is shame what has been done to my home state through mismanagement, greed and druggies :cry:

mismanagement?

again, it has the sixth largest economy in the world.

mismanagement? greed? as opposed to Kentucky and Wisconsin?

Sad

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

You're still trying too hard....It's funny that you think we don't have crawfish and fish.....:lol:

CA has Kobia? Ummm, no. GFY. With purple dildo. Bodey. Onnnk!

You has yellow Snapper? Hmm, I think not! :banana:

Born in Cali, will die in Cali. Always been central coast or valley. Familiar with southern and central cali east west south. Just not familiar with it north of Fresno. I'm starting to get to know it but it will take more than 8 months to know ALL of it. And, the health care cannot be beat. Unfortunately, there are bad rulers not all californians have control over once they get in office, nor even voted them into office. But we do the best we can with what we have.
At our ages, we want familiarity. That would be central coast. Pismo, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis obispo, Cambria, Grover beach. But until we get back there to our "home", we are trying to learn up here. Hell, I don't even know which way Yuba City is yet. I know Redding is northwest. Oroville is south east. Chico is west. Nevada is east. "Home" is south. Weather up here, forest fires, local lakes and waterfalls and ponds and creeks....some I know, some not. But I DO know forest fires are like the ocean. They cannot be tamed and you never know what their plans are.

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

CA has Kobia? Ummm, no. GFY. With purple dildo. Bodey. Onnnk!

You has yellow Snapper? Hmm, I think not! :banana:
Ever had Striped Bass? And I'm sure your deep sea fishing is really really good, right?

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

mismanagement?

Yes mismanagement. The crime and slime is all over California but more in Southern California than in Northern portions but they are even catching up in the North plus it has a ton debt and unfunded liabilities.

State of California Debt Clock

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

mismanagement?

Yes mismanagement. The crime and slime is all over California but more in Southern California than in Northern portions but they are even catching up in the North plus it has a ton debt and unfunded liabilities.

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center
And how's the economy doing compared to other states?

California fires: At least 23 dead as hundreds reported missing - CNN

The whole world has been watching these fires for DAYS. How can you not know it's time to GET THE FUCK OUT when you're only miles from the fires. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the heartland and even I know if you're near that shit it's time to go.

I don't mean to seem insensitive but WTF??? These deaths are just mind bogglingly senseless to me.

Forrest fires are fast as hell in the mountains, one second they say no problem, next second it's on you..i say this because I am down wind from last year's gattlinburg fire.

Earthquakes?

Wildfires?

I'm doing just fine.

mismanagement?

you should probably pick sources that aren't know for rightwingnuttery

mismanagement?

And how's the economy doing compared to other states?
Depends on which state you would want to compare. If you compare average incomes per capita and cost of living California would rank pretty low as the incomes are very low when you consider the cost of living. Groceries are much higher there and so are housing cost. The crime has gotten so bad the majority of my family moved out of California, even the hanger ons moved in the last few years as the gun fire (from the gangs) all night long became unbearable for them and they lived in the higher end foothill areas.

A five thousand dollar job to do a plumbing repair cost an extra twenty thousand permit just to get started on your own property even.

Forum List

Back