How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

They won’t get the same level of SS their parents received, even though they paid for their parents’ SS.
They get more from what I have noticed. My Ma get maybe five hundred a month and so does my aunt.I will get over a thousand..Woohoo party time(for one hour of one day a year).

The problem with our social programs is as they needed more funding, the politicians didn't do it. So they've been running out of money for years now and will eventually be a huge burden on the country.

It's very simple: if we want these programs (and most do) then we need to fund them. That's all.
True but the generational bumps is what is hurting them..

No, what's hurting them is the fact no politician on the left wants to raise taxes to support those programs. Because if we did properly fund these programs, many people would demand the elimination of them. We would demand something much better which would mean taking it out of the federal government hands and giving it to the private market. That means less dependency on our federal government which crushes the Democrat party.
Actually both sides have been working on SS reform and just this year you have to be older to get 100% and that is from the Reagan era..

However nothing is getting done. Remember that not all jobs are sitting behind a desk pushing papers. There are a lot of physical jobs that most people can't do when they get older. So extending the age to collect only puts more people on SS disability or homeless because they can't find a job at the age of 65 if they get laid off.

Democrats have become the "Hate Whitey" party. Of course there are a sizable number of White Guilt pussy Moon Bats that are ashamed to be White that have joined the Blacks and Browns.

They get more from what I have noticed. My Ma get maybe five hundred a month and so does my aunt.I will get over a thousand..Woohoo party time(for one hour of one day a year).

The problem with our social programs is as they needed more funding, the politicians didn't do it. So they've been running out of money for years now and will eventually be a huge burden on the country.

It's very simple: if we want these programs (and most do) then we need to fund them. That's all.

No, what's hurting them is the fact no politician on the left wants to raise taxes to support those programs. Because if we did properly fund these programs, many people would demand the elimination of them. We would demand something much better which would mean taking it out of the federal government hands and giving it to the private market. That means less dependency on our federal government which crushes the Democrat party.
Actually both sides have been working on SS reform and just this year you have to be older to get 100% and that is from the Reagan era..

However nothing is getting done. Remember that not all jobs are sitting behind a desk pushing papers. There are a lot of physical jobs that most people can't do when they get older. So extending the age to collect only puts more people on SS disability or homeless because they can't find a job at the age of 65 if they get laid off.
I am going on sixty and still do heavy labor work...

Okay, so making our own babies is better?

So let's make some babies, build that wall and stop the megalomaniac plans of replacing American people. Good choice.

You see, here's the thing. Your ancestors and mine came to this continent some time in the last 200 years. There's a shitload of websites that will make you spit in a bottle and tell you where your ancestors came from in Europe in case you've lost track.

But you are upset when some people native to this continent move from one part of it to another?

At one time immigrants were needed. We were building a country. That's not he case today. Now they are a burden to our country between the crime, drugs, the billions we have to spend trying to keep them out of here.

Immigrant and a settler are different things anyway. Further those were not 3rd world immigrants.

The current immigration practices will lead to an absolute shitstorm.

Nobody from Europe came here marching with their French flags, Polish flags or German flags demanding they get in. They went through a process, waited in line, and once here, assimilated into our society. That's not happening with these third worlders. It's why we are almost a bilingual country today against our will.

You didn't see Europeans doing things like this:

I am going on sixty and still do heavy labor work...

Some can and some can't. It depends on what you consider heavy labor work. My father loved being a bricklayer, it's just at 62, he had to retire because his body just couldn't take it anymore. I have two cousins who have their own remodeling business. One just retired struggling the last couple of years to make it, and the other one is still working and running his company, but has many physical challenges in his way.

.... once here, assimilated into our society. That's not happening with these third worlders.

Today's immigrants are assimilating just as those before them did. Previous waves of immigrants to America faced the same kind idiotic cowardice being promulgated by some here. Cycles.

And so...?

.... once here, assimilated into our society. That's not happening with these third worlders.

Today's immigrants are assimilating just as those before them did. Previous waves of immigrants to America faced the same kind idiotic cowardice being promulgated by some here. Cycles.

Total bullshit.

FT_18.09.12_ImmigrantsKeyFindings_educational-attainment2.png

Every chart tells the same story. Let's immigrate more of those Mexicans 60% whom don't have an high school degree and IQ of 70. Hate freedom and want free shit... totally compatible with America.

We could just have babies of our own and build that wall. What's your excuse Unkotare? You thought instead of procreating - far too much work for you... it would be easier to just bring in some Mexican?

Whites made this country and now the Browns and Blacks want to steal it away. White Guilt pussy assholes are so confused as to want to help the Browns and Blacks.

If the Blacks and Browns succeed, helped by the confused White Moon Bats, this country will be quickly destroyed. We saw the beginning of that when Obama was President with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

The next Moon Bat President will even do more damage. God only knows what damage will be done by this Moon Bat House that these idiots elected in 2018. Just look at the damage the Moon Bats did in 2007 when they took over Congress. The economy went to hell, didn't it?

A lot of White Democrats are upper middle class, but they still hate the "Rich" and capitalism.
They want higher taxes, but they take all of their tax deductions.
Those are called the Psychocrats.

They don’t hate capitalism.

They hate racism.

But you keep telling yourself that myth.

Democrats only like for capitalism for the tax revenue.
Hating the Rich is childish envy.
Democrats make politics about race because they are racist cretins.
It’s why the Democrats have so many hate groups.

left wing protesters3723847234.jpg

leftwingprotestersoccupy-wall-street_eat-the-rich.jpg

Then point it out, or are you too much of a coward?

I will.

You are lying that he said immigration was better than making babies. He said no such thing. You said that, not him.

He says that we need immigration because we aren't having enough kids. There is one other solution to that "problem" (note that not everyone even agrees it's a problem):

1) Take in more immigrants.
2) Make more babies.

So yes, he is saying immigration is better than making babies of our own. Therefore he probably prefers 3rd world poopulation in America over Americans in America. I propose he moves to Venezuela so we can have more room for 3rd worlders.

(The real reason I propose this is so that no one in America would have to tolerate his genocidal views).

We wasn’t making a normative statement, Norman. He was making a factual one. It was you who then twisted what he said.

Go back to listening to talk radio for your education.

He was stating something far more important than normative bullshit - his preference.

View attachment 243826

What is so scary about a white guy in a sombrero?

How can White Americans be Democrats?

1. Wigger-itis... a mental disorder

2. Tradition - they still think it's their grandfather's Democratic Party

3. Poverty - they still hope it's their grandfather's Democratic Party

4. Compassion and humanitarianism - for these, the Dems are the only game in town; grotesquely imperfect as that is

--------------------

Republicans measure political success with economic indices.

Democrats measure political success with indices pertaining to the health and well-being and happiness of The People.

If that means they have to play nice with the riff-raff, well, so be it.

--------------------

As with most things, The Truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Why would anyone who’s not a heartless rich white guy be a Republican?

What do they actually do on behalf of Americans?

Look at the economy today. Look at our fuel prices today. Look at our decreasing population on social programs today.

Any other questions?

Those were all true under Obama.

True under Obama? BULLSHIT!

If you are going to lie, at least try to make it believable!

Total bullshit.

FT_18.09.12_ImmigrantsKeyFindings_educational-attainment2.png

Every chart tells the same story. Let's immigrate more of those Mexicans 60% whom don't have an high school degree and IQ of 70. Hate freedom and want free shit... totally compatible with America.

We could just have babies of our own and build that wall. What's your excuse Unkotare? You thought instead of procreating - far too much work for you... it would be easier to just bring in some Mexican?
UncleTard teaches wrestling to sweaty teens who grab each other in all the wrongs places. Maybe UncleTard really likes how the beaners sweat it up.

Obsessed much, troll?

No means no.

Agreed. The more people working the less on programs which is what usually is the whine. Now women in the workforce is the problem. Newsflash...it's not their duty to have kids for the good of the nation. If they want kids that's awesome. I have 4 of my own. But in today's America i can understand if they don't choose to have them. Not their duty.

That's probably just what your wife told you. :D

Last edited:
I will.

You are lying that he said immigration was better than making babies. He said no such thing. You said that, not him.

He says that we need immigration because we aren't having enough kids. There is one other solution to that "problem" (note that not everyone even agrees it's a problem):

1) Take in more immigrants.
2) Make more babies.

So yes, he is saying immigration is better than making babies of our own. Therefore he probably prefers 3rd world poopulation in America over Americans in America. I propose he moves to Venezuela so we can have more room for 3rd worlders.

(The real reason I propose this is so that no one in America would have to tolerate his genocidal views).

We wasn’t making a normative statement, Norman. He was making a factual one. It was you who then twisted what he said.

Go back to listening to talk radio for your education.

He was stating something far more important than normative bullshit - his preference.

View attachment 243826

What is so scary about a white guy in a sombrero?

I think it's rather amusing myself.

Senior Trump.jpeg

Assimilating? Call a random number in Las Vegas and if the person doesn't answer "Bueno!" and is able to carry on a conversation is English, you will likely win the lottery!

......we are almost a bilingual country today against our will. ]

More chickenshit nonsense.

Not nonsense at all. Do you have to push buttons on your phone when you call businesses to speak our language? Are there not bilingual signs on the doors to businesses? Are you not asked what language you want your ballot in? How abut your ATM machine?

If that's what's going on here up north, I know it has to be worse in other places.

Whites made this country and now the Browns and Blacks want to steal it away. White Guilt pussy assholes are so confused as to want to help the Browns and Blacks.

If the Blacks and Browns succeed, helped by the confused White Moon Bats, this country will be quickly destroyed. We saw the beginning of that when Obama was President with increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

The next Moon Bat President will even do more damage. God only knows what damage will be done by this Moon Bat House that these idiots elected in 2018. Just look at the damage the Moon Bats did in 2007 when they took over Congress. The economy went to hell, didn't it?

^^^^^^
Another scared old white racist, just like so many others on this thread.

Forum List

Back