How Do You Feel About Mandatory Voting?

I'm opposed to mandatory voting. Of there's a law mandating citizens to vote, there could just as easily be a law mandating who they vote for.
You don't have to you just don't get the voter bonus $100 on your taxes every other year when you file your taxes.

How long before a politician promises a, "vote for me", bonus?
Thats called a bribe. It would go over like a fart in church.

If people are too lazy to go to the polls once a year, I don't WANT them voting.
Youre only one person. If forced to vote then they would also be forced to actually take a look at what they are voting on. The idea has some merit.
That's the theory. In reality, force people to vote and they would insult the process. I know I would. Force me to vote and the Cookie monster would be a write in. I always vote. I educate myself as to issues. Force me to vote and fuck you would be scribbled across the ballot. Yes. I am opposed to mandatory jury duty. I have always outwitted them and gotten out of it. Had I been chosen despite my efforts I would subvert the trial.
After a couple of attempts at silliness hopefully you would be intelligent enough to start voting seriously. Most intelligent people realize that if they are going to have to do something they may as well give it their best effort.

Thank you for your vote for slavery.

Force someone to do something and the best efforts will be to sabotage.

Last edited by a moderator:
If people are too lazy to go to the polls once a year, I don't WANT them voting.
Youre only one person. If forced to vote then they would also be forced to actually take a look at what they are voting on. The idea has some merit.
That's the theory. In reality, force people to vote and they would insult the process. I know I would. Force me to vote and the Cookie monster would be a write in. I always vote. I educate myself as to issues. Force me to vote and fuck you would be scribbled across the ballot. Yes. I am opposed to mandatory jury duty. I have always outwitted them and gotten out of it. Had I been chosen despite my efforts I would subvert the trial.
After a couple of attempts at silliness hopefully you would be intelligent enough to start voting seriously. Most intelligent people realize that if they are going to have to do something they may as well give it their best effort.

Thank you for your vote for slavery.

Force someone to do something and the best efforts will be to sabotage.
Only if you are a loser at everything in life. So are you claiming that the reason you are on welfare is because you are forced to work?

It works in Australia. )

No it doesn't.

Forum List

Back