How do you feel about people who want to punish you for your opinions?

How do you feel about people who want to punish you for your opinions?

• I hate them

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I dislike them

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I am greateful to them for helping me see the errors of my ways

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Not only want to, but have a full opportunity to destroy your career.

I have a copy.

1615519090082.png

They would be very disappointed unlike some I don't knuckle under to that kind of garbage. I was raised to never throw the first punch but after that first punch is thrown to be the one who throws the last one.

I don't give a shit about those kind of people. I don't interact with those people.

Why would I????

Why should I even care what they say or don't say?????

For God's sake, live and let live.
You just vote for them.

It's completely dependent on what their career is. For example if a politician wanted to harm me because of my opinion on something... Yes.... I absolutely want to destroy their career. They are not worthy to lead a free country.
I apologize -- I mean they have power to destroy a career of anyone who does not agree with them.

Fuck those losers. If they can't handle an opinion, they may have to handle a black eye.

It's completely dependent on what their career is. For example if a politician wanted to harm me because of my opinion on something... Yes.... I absolutely want to destroy their career. They are not worthy to lead a free country.
I apologize -- I mean they have power to destroy a career of anyone who does not agree with them.
Then I'll have my career destroyed by the person I just described. I will not kneel.

But... It would be a very good idea if they did it with anonymity... Taking away the ability to care for loved ones is.... Kind of a stupid thing to do to some people.

Then I'll have my career destroyed by the person I just described. I will not kneel.

But... It would be a very good idea if they did it with anonymity... Taking away the ability to care for loved ones is.... Kind of a stupid thing to do to some people.

Sadly, in USA 2021, people with Politically Incorrect opinions are treated like criminals.

Most people with Politically Incorrect opinions have to hide their views. People with illegal occupations like drug trade have to hide their business.

Sadly they have too much power -- tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people fired. Tens of millions walk on eggshells.

I see your point, but part of the problem exists in those who walk on eggshells.
Opinions aren't near as valuable to an employer or business as quality and productivity are.

Forum List

Back