How long before Republicans start talking about the need to move Left to stay competitive?

Wouldn't it be nice if the extremes from both party's shut up, Be so happy to discuss both sides of a situation with people more interested in learning things than just buying what ever propaganda there party of choice puts out.
The system has to change so that the nutters don't have so much control.

What new neo-Con will make a difference?
How about Lee Zeldin for House Speaker? While the idiots in NY voted for the pro-criminal Democrat, Zeldin did manage to help a few districts in NY flip from D to R, and in doing so, secured the win for thr House.

How about Lee Zeldin for House Speaker? While the idiots in NY voted for the pro-criminal Democrat, Zeldin did manage to help a few districts in NY flip from D to R, and in doing so, secured the win for thr House.
I'm living in the Bizarro World when millions of people literally vote for someone who allows criminals to roam free.

Not from what I’ve seen from your loudest voices and elected leaders. Last few cycles have been an outright embarrassment
And your electing someone with dementia who works against Americans isn’t a world-wide embarrassment?

You have no standing to call other politicians embarrassments. I’m embarrassed every time Biden tries to finish a sentence, ascend a flight of stairs, or find his way off the podium.

I just realized that Ds want the Rs to leave NY.
But who will be left to attack?
Ds attacking Ds.

I'm living in the Bizarro World when millions of people literally vote for someone who allows criminals to roam free.
I know….that’s how upside-down these Dims are. They prefer the candidate who argues to let murderers out of prison and decriminalize theft.

They WANT a lawless country. It’s part of their plan to destroy it.

And your electing someone with dementia who works against Americans isn’t a world-wide embarrassment?

You have no standing to call other politicians embarrassments. I’m embarrassed every time Biden tries to finish a sentence, ascend a flight of stairs, or find his way off the podium.
I thought you said you were honest and respectable?? Now you’re here saying Biden has dementia?? Come on. Grow up

The Republicans rejected their principles when the took in Trump.
I suppose you mean me and all the other trump voters who demand better government

I cant think of any lower insult from you

Sure, you mean the republican establishment in washington

But they did everything in their power to stop trump and by extension trump voters like me

Your brand of democracy does not include people that libs disagree with

What you seem to be suggesting is that principles are more important than winning so what the voters want is less important than your principles. I guess you are not one of the whiners over the mid-term losses.
Voters are free to choose who they want

As in this election when my candidates lost some important elections

But you dont think candidate that appeal to me should even be on the ballot

The system has to change so that the nutters don't have so much control.
When you say ”nutters” are you referring to those who hate our sovereignty and think millions of wetbacks are good for America, those who think a man can be a woman by proclamation, those who want to teach 6 year olds about chicks with dicks and faggotry in our schools, those who think Father Government should have the right to force people to take experimental medicine….those “nutters”?

I thought you said you were honest and respectable?? Now you’re here saying Biden has dementia?? Come on. Grow up
We know you want to see your brethren take over in your lifetime.
You must be thrilled to not live in a violent crime infested slum.

Kindly name someone in either party who supports pedophile rights.
You think someone's going to say it outright?
What do you think comes after telling 4 year olds they have the wisdom to change their gender?
You're smoking way too much pot.

You think someone's going to say it outright?
What do you think comes after telling 4 year olds they have the wisdom to change their gender?
You're smoking way too much pot.
When the time comes hedonists will say they dont personally approve of pedophilia

But if children freely choose to have sex libs will say its none of their business and no one has the right to interfere with the children’s civil rights

Forum List

Back